Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man (7730 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Riele:

First of all .

Tell me your worth .

It's only to go around asking women what they bring to the table that you know when you haven't answered that yourself .

What exactly do you bring to the table ?
... Yeah that what I thought, you have nothing to offer just your body how sad.. you won't even be my sex mate,you know why I just can't part with my money to someone like you
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by LINTUNE(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Riele:

But I'm dangote's daughter na .
tah! U are just one super broke girl that torments young guys hustling legitimately tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by MedicH: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Shugavee:
Ladies most well to do guys r not single!!!! U are either being a side chick or a fling . Sorry to say that’s the truth.

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Build with him and he then dump you for a hotter chic.Girls are getting wiser by the day.
. I never know you are furniture, that I need to maintain smh
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Funmmyastic: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I never know you are furniture, that I need to maintain smh

I don't remember seeking for your opinion,abeg swerve.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:

I don't remember seeking for your opinion,abeg swerve.
oh it pain you.. go hustle and bustle so as to attract a hustling guy..that how we roll
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Funmmyastic: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
oh it pain you.. go hustle and bustle so as to attract a hustling guy..that how we roll

Coming from someone paying my bills.Next!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:

. Now that my kind woman.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:

. Now if you pay your bills with your sweat(working with your hand) not with your Tom Tom, you earn my respect and I can take you to the �
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by genii96(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Seeing as most girls like you are worthless and have nothing but sex to offer, which any Rich man can get, this thread is a worthless venture
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
... Yeah that what I thought, you have nothing to offer just your body how sad.. you won't even be my sex mate,you know why I just can't part with my money to someone like you

You ended up not answering my question , goes a long way to show that you offer nothing too .

How sad !
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2020
genii96:
Seeing as most girls like you are worthless and have nothing but sex to offer, which any Rich man can get, this thread is a worthless venture

Most men are worthless .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by bullabong(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Preshy561:
Everyone knows that.
A man should be able to maintain and care for his woman.
who maintains Linda Ikeji? It's because most of you ladies are empty of ideas and can only offer sex. Why not become a call girl so that men will better understand the need to come loaded.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by tunize(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Build with him and he then dump you for a hotter chic.Girls are getting wiser by the day.
All this tins are individual act per say. and besides, whatever you do in a relationship, do it flawlessly, and ur mindset drop it as well. Who value u go value deep down.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Victoronah1: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build her man .

Total Trash .

Never date a broke man for any reason .

Why ?

Because it's a useless venture .

Most Men ain't worth the stress
even with my wealth and asset, you're below my class. I can't even date you at all and trust me there are 1000000 of my type of guys here. most girls that complain bout broke guys are very poor and need a man to buy her biscuits.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
healthserve:

Why build a man.... Are you an architect... grin Riele the table shaker... Never forget, even Dangote was once "regularly" broke.
Dangote was never broke
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Funmmyastic:
U know u r not correct. Have u built with someone who dumped u? That's is where vision comes in. I can't be working my ass off even when I'm broke and d lady sits without thoughts of updating her status. That is the reason men leave ladies for others
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by snitchbitch: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2020
We are all entitled to our own opinion, but I think this is freedom of information gone bad!!!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Victoronah1:
even with my wealth and asset, you're below my class. I can't even date you at all and trust me there are 1000000 of my type of guys here. most girls that complain bout broke guys are very poor and need a man to buy her biscuits.

Smh . No one asked you to date me .

I won't also date a broke man . If you have a problem with my decision then take the closest cab to third mainland bridge
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
What did u have to offer? Must u even date a man? Why not become a lesbian! Swollen cunt!

ASSHOLE.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2020
25tolife:
What did u have to offer? Must u even date a man? Why not become a lesbian! Swollen cunt!

ASSHOLE.

Smh . I'm not the cause of your poverty ....

I won't date peeps like you . You have a problem with that ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Smh . I'm not the cause of your poverty ....

I won't date peeps like you . You have a problem with that ?
e pain her, lmao
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build her man .

Total Trash .

Never date a broke man for any reason .

Why ?

Because it's a useless venture .

Most Men ain't worth the stress
What again!? Broke man ,broke man!! Why does your father not have money to save us from this drama from Nigerian women? Most girls whose fathers are rich never go about ranting about broke men. Babe Truth be told,i am broke and most legit Nigerian men are broke at the moment,so what's the big deal? Economy is rough but we are still living it up. Broke is a language that arose from the Advent of mega political fraud and Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria thereby making someone like me who drives a descent 98 model Ford explorer as broke because Tajudeen did fraud or Yahoo to buy a 2020 Bentley? Look broke Is of the mind and not spirit. I can still afford to marry any lady in Nigeria,house and feed her but compared to Tajudeen driving a 2020 Bentley..I am broke in the eyes of women. Get yourself together and make moiney like Linda Ikeji and stop this shameful rant about who to fund your lazy, wishful fake life.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by demolaxl(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Top up the naija way with Naijatopuphub and earn 3 to 15% cashback on your airtime, data or Eletricity payment. Visit naijatopuphub.com

With http://naijatopuphub.com you Earn Up to 10k/Wk Reselling Our Service, 3-5% on Airtime & 3-13% on Data, 1GB=465.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Most men are worthless .
And you are a personal online Lagos shopper? Is this a service or what? How come then that you don't have the business acumen to be diplomatic in your choice of words? Who's gonna patronize you now? Men....women? No wonder you rant this much about men being broke.. you don't make any money and you can't think of a better scheme than meeting a wealthy guy. I'm 100% sure you are not an eastern breed.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2020
25tolife:
e pain her, lmao

LMAO . It's take a million of your words to make me move a nerve .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
What again!? Broke man ,broke man!! Why does your father not have money to save us from this drama from Nigerian women? Most girls whose fathers are rich never go about ranting about broke men. Babe Truth be told,i am broke and most legit Nigerian men are broke at the moment,so what's the big deal? Economy is rough but we are still living it up. Broke is a language that arose from the Advent of mega political fraud and Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria thereby making someone like me who drives a descent 98 model Ford explorer as broke because Tajudeen did fraud or Yahoo to buy a 2020 Bentley? Look broke Is of the mind and not spirit. I can still afford to marry any lady in Nigeria,house and feed her but compared to Tajudeen driving a 2020 Bentley..I am broke in the eyes of women. Get yourself together and make moiney like Linda Ikeji and stop this shameful rant about who to fund your lazy, wishful fake life.

Why do you have a problem with my personal choice . Same way you won't date a ugly or single mother is the same as me not wanting to date a broke man .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
And you are a personal online Lagos shopper? Is this a service or what? How come then that you don't have the business acumen to be diplomatic in your choice of words? Who's gonna patronize you now? Men....women? No wonder you rant this much about men being broke.. you don't make any money and you can't think of a better scheme than meeting a wealthy guy. I'm 100% sure you are not an eastern breed.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk .

Most men are worthless is a fact and it has nothing to do with business .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Why do you have a problem with my personal choice . Same way you won't date a ugly or single mother is the same as me not wanting to date a broke man .
Nobody is asking you to date a broke man, because if you have found a rich man then you shouldn't be ranting.
I don't date beauty,I date brain and character.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Riele:

Tsk tsk tsk tsk .

Most men are worthless is a fact and it has nothing to do with business .
Thank goodness you said "most men" just as most Nigerian women are burdens in relationships.
Talking about business image,I think you have the best! Ever heard the saying.."you don't shit where you eat". grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Nobody is asking you to date a broke man, because if you have found a rich man then you shouldn't be ranting.
I don't date beauty,I date brain and character.

You date brain and character . Your choice !

Why are you questioning my choice .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Thank goodness you said "most men" just as most Nigerian women are burdens in relationships.
Talking about business image,I think you have the best! Ever heard the saying.."you don't shit where you eat". grin

Tsk tsk tsk tsk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / "Your Virginia Is Wide " - Harry Song Divorces Wife / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.