Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years (3281 Views)

Amid Hardship, Seyi Tinubu Asks Nigerians To Have Faith In His Father / Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Ojiofor: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Nothing new.A fake pastor praising another fake pastor.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by contigiency(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2019
sammyj:
Let this useless government render him useless and the party gets voted out during the next elections. A country were the thugs and criminals rule over the educated !!! shocked

I hope you are not counting yourself among the so called educated? Because you are certainly not one.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by sammyj: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
One of the thugs spotted. Go and get some level of education please
contigiency:

I hope you are not counting yourself among the so called educated? Because you are certainly not one.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by jneutron4000: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2019
MichaelSokoto:
make dem com carry am wit him complete family join abeg...
keep quiet Una no dey appreciate brain power at all. That's why Nigeria is a shithole
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by ilevic(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:

I know Dems by their statements, which sensible person will say they need the VP of the poorest and most mismanaged country on Earth to come and lead the most well managed and prosperous nation

Heyaaa, this is how impoverished minds think. Poverty of the mind...
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by ebukamen(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2019
They have been carrying Nigerians since slave trade days....make them come and carry both him and his oga at the top abeg
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Arubajagz: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
The world knows this
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Joylove2324(f): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
If Americans can know the value of our able vice president, i'm not surprised though, Osinbajo has being the best vice president Nigeria has ever produced. May God continue to bless him with more wisdom.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by okefrancis: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2019
This is a recommendation coming the US pastor, he knows VP osinbajo is capable and hand working a man but I'm so sorry we can't lend America because Nigerians need him most
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Peappy49(f): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2019
We don't know the value and worth of what we have na. Having Prof Yemi Osinbajo is a big bonus for us In this country
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by inioluwa03: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Like Jesus said " a propbet has no hon our in his country" so is the case of VP Osinbajo. Nigerians may not value the gift Cod has given us in Osinbajo
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Softesst: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Make them no collect our Vp from us ooo
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by OC831: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Hahaha his brilliance has become known to all, a city set on a hill....
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Lydia696: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerians don't appreciate what the have, the difference is there.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by abel619: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Osinbajo is an intelligent man, he is a man of content, he is like a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by TeeMoney99: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2019
No space at all. We need him now and beyond 2023. Try again in 2050. But honestly I really wish Nigerians appreciate what the Vice President is doing. He genuinely has the interests of Nigerians at heart.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by swintiney: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Joylove2324:
If Americans can know the value of our able vice president, i'm not surprised though, Osinbajo has being the best vice president Nigeria has ever produced. May God continue to bless him with more wisdom.

I believe so much in the VP, just that politics means extreme evil and corruption in the Nigerian parlance hence his good nature is seriously being compromised. As a matter fact, he is the cleanest Nigerian currently in the corridors of power. A man with impeccable character who is capable of neutralising tribalism and religious sentiments when opportuned to mediate on conflict.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Temmy1997(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2019
There is a saying that pastor don't have value in their own land but outside, that's just the perfect word to this post.

Osinbajo that some people want to tear him apart because of hatred is being praised and wanted by another well we can't lend him to anybody or any country our Next Level agenda must take place and even after that he can't still leave us.

Thanks for the praise Sha.
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by ojokolax: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2019
when a gem is more appreciated by outsiders, it's often lost to the real owners
MichaelSokoto:
make dem com carry am wit him complete family join abeg...
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by ojokolax: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2019
There's not much to add to your honestly honestly save that in all honesty, your views are myopic and does not indicate rational objectivity.

brodalikeme:
Please they should come and carry him. I don't know where to classify him, whether as one that says one thing and acts differently or someone that is been used. Honestly i "honestly" with my church mind can't place him in a box, In fact i don't trust him!
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Softness147: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Take him for free even for eternity.Ezi
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by 2rez: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2019
That word obnubilate na chai! cheesy

Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by brodalikeme(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2019
ojokolax:
There's not much to add to your honestly honestly save that in all honesty, your views are myopic and does not indicate rational objectivity.

I stand by my opinion. You may think there are myopic and lacking rational objectivity that is your own opinion as well. We will subject the stewardship of your principal at the office to the test of time and see what becomes of him whether he will have enough integrity in left to stand on a pulpit or practice law. Time indeed will reveals all things!
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by adekolaelect(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
brodalikeme:
Please they should come and carry him. I don't know where to classify him, whether as one that says one thing and acts differently or someone that is been used. Honestly i "honestly" with my church mind can't place him in a box, In fact i don't trust him!
Trust yourself first before you kill yourself on top osinbajo who had made life with good character .now you can't say who you are bcs you are no where or nobody by now.I give kudos to him for having that characters ,wisdom and behaviours at this stage of his life e.g Age,wealth and influences he has.

Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Joylove2324:
Best Vice President in the poverty and corruption capital
Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by brodalikeme(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
adekolaelect:
Trust yourself first before you kill yourself on top osinbajo who had made life with good character .now you can't say who you are bcs you are no where or nobody by now.I give kudos to him for having that characters ,wisdom and behaviours at this stage of his life e.g Age,wealth and influences he has.

Are you comparing me with Osinbanjo......... Really A simple aptitude or ability to comprehend would have prevented you from seeing me as the enemy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic As Lagos APC Chieftain’s Son Tested Positive For COVID-19 / It Will Never Be Well With APC (pictures) / Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.