Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year (50185 Views)

10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 / New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Bluffly: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:
Honda gang won't like this.

Argue with your shaft pls.
Learner. Honda doesn't have shaft issues but control arm ball joint. And it is Accord and Crv majorly. All front wheel has shaft issues and Benz 4matic has it more but people change before it gives way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by sureheaven(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Not only in Nigeria, Toyota Corolla is the most used car in the world

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by sureheaven(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2019
] I was at the USA months ago. People who drive these sorta cars are often tagged as poor and suffering. If you aren't in a lambo, Koenigsegg , Aston Martin or Ferrari or some dope Audi or BMW, babes no go even look ur side.

But here in naija person wey dey drive Toyota pencil feels like he has made it in life.

Kai lie kill you there. Which US are you talking about. As it is today, Corolla is the most used car in the US. Also, nobody cares about the type of cars you use in US.

Maybe it's the US in alaba market

9 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by PNomsule: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:

Matter of factly, Honda won Executive Car of The Year; Nigeria...but again, how Executive is the Honda sef?!
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by sonnie10: 2:17am On Dec 30, 2019
234GT:
Overpriced nonsense. Especially the 2006 model!

You pay for the fuel at the point of purchase of the car, because I can never understand why I would pay more than 1.2m for that car.
Purchase price $1000 - #350k
Shipping $1200 -#420k
Clearing #500k
Repairs and other #150k
Profit #150k
Total - #1.57M ( last)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by seangy4konji: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2019
The car is too many...cos its cheap...poverty and fight for survival has made us feel thus is s very hood car where as it us thrash...

A car made 15 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by GeneralPula: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
KingAzubuike:
I was at the USA months ago. People who drive these sorta cars are often tagged as poor and suffering. If you aren't in a lambo, Koenigsegg , Aston Martin or Ferrari or some dope Audi or BMW, babes no go even look ur side.

But here in naija person wey dey drive Toyota pencil feels like he has made it in life.
[/s]

Stoopid lies!
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by miniziter(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2019
seangy4konji:
The car is too many...cos its cheap...poverty and fight for survival has made us feel thus is s very hood car where as it us thrash...

A car made 15 years ago.

So where's the alternative?
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by socialmediaman: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2019
nedekid:

Silly you. As if you can afford a brand new Toyota corolla that was sold for 3.5m during Jonathan's time but being sold for over 10m now!
Saw a Chinese equivalent sold by elizade ie GAC or so at shoprite mende for 7m.
Note. Saw ur read the quote slowly. Lol.
Do not know if I spoke too soon in criticism. Forgive me if I did. I don high grin

Sarcasm bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Goldiano(m): 3:40am On Dec 30, 2019
chigoizie7:
Please, I just fell in love with Hyundai.
I love this brand,why do you too sir.Goodmorning sir
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by theassassin1: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

Ignorance!
[/s]
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by trappatoni(m): 4:03am On Dec 30, 2019
All I want is Peogeot car,if only someone could bless me with a 3008 right now .

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:08am On Dec 30, 2019
It has to be. I over love that car.
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by DaRuud(m): 4:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by bonnyhope: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I was at the USA months ago. People who drive these sorta cars are often tagged as poor and suffering. If you aren't in a lambo, Koenigsegg , Aston Martin or Ferrari or some dope Audi or BMW, babes no go even look ur side.

Which one did you bring from USA

do you live your life to impress babes/people

People prefer Toyota because of fairness in maintenance & fuel economy

You are here bad mouthing

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by bonnyhope: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2019
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Stoopid lies!

Leave that guy with his mouth

He has never even cross his state talk more of crossing Nigerian border

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by uuzba(m): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Bluffly:

Learner. Honda doesn't have shaft issues but control arm ball joint. And it is Accord and Crv majorly. All front wheel has shaft issues and Benz 4matic has it more but people change before it gives way.
What is this award about?
We do not manufacturer either car.
Oyibo manufactured it and we just buy the one we can afford. Then we are giving Oyibo award for their car again?
Do you think they will dash you free car for giving them award for their own product?

See where unsold cars are kept and Oyibo cannot even dash somebody ONE single one
Nonsense award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF93asGV9ro

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by bonnyhope: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2019
234GT:
Overpriced nonsense. Especially the 2006 model!

You pay for the fuel at the point of purchase of the car, because I can never understand why I would pay more than 1.2m for that car.

Ask yourself

How much is keke

If 1.2m is too much for a car like Corolla

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by InvertedHammer: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:

/
Shhhh!
It was when I got to Nigeria that I learned that Toyota Venza is an exotic car and people who drive them are the "big boys" grin

SMH.
\

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Nah Uber owner make this car get award o!
Make Uber change to innoson or ....
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Myself2(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:

No, it's the ball joint that gives team Honda the greatest headache.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Goldiano(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2019
bizhop01:
I don't like Toyota, i still prefer Hyundai
Goodmorning sir,why do you say so sir
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by sleek214(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2019
nakaman:
there are many kinds of Toyota Corolla, Which of the Corollas
The Uber taxi
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by wunaESQ(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2019
our INNOSON nko. dem too de try oooo
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by phorget(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Shey you get one Toyota pencil wey you no dey use make you dash me abeg �
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Bellotelli: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Innoson should be awarded the most improved brand of the year or any other category.. This is not encouraging at all

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by phorget(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2019
seangy4konji:

A car made 15 years ago.

Do you have one in your garage so I can come pick it please.
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Ubdavis(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2019
nakaman:
there are many kinds of Toyota Corolla, Which of the Corollas

corolla s and ot cohort.
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by ejimatic: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/12/29/toyota-corolla-emerges-nigerias-car-of-the-year/
please how much are Toyota
corolla UK used and Toyota Big Daddy in Nigerian?
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by nakaman: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Ubdavis:

corolla s and ot cohort.
what are u saying
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Abeyjide: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Zangazanga:
You too wicked pls
Re: Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year by Faber(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Period007:
Citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria

Bro I tell u this car full the whole streets of Naija. The most important fact is dt u no fit see this car wasting in a mechanic workshop(garage). I never see person wey want sell him own sef.

Naija folks like the car die.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Man Charged N953k By Mechanic After His Car Broke Down In Lekki Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.