Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. (1305 Views)

Watch Videos And Make Money / Bbnaija 2021 SHINE YA Update, Videos and GIST / How To Create Your Own Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
How I make my YouTube Videos
Advise/Tips for small and new Youtubers
What to know about YouTube
Please join the family by subscribing to my channel.
Today I shared some tips and experience I’ve had so far and also how I make my videos.
I use an #infinixhot5 but not anymore,I started editing with viva video then power director then filmoraGo and now on my new phone I use Adobe primere pro.
I don’t have a tripod my make up bag is what helps me hold my phone,I don’t have a nice location to film so my mum’s car is my studio.
The reason for this video is to tell someone out there who isn’t sure of either t start now or later to start Now!!
Some tips for you
Start with what you have
Make collaborations
Be very creative
Always involve and inform God
Be consistent
Be social be on as many social media platforms as possible
Don’t be shy-
I also have explained briefly how to create your own channel
Hope this was helpful and also tag other you-tubers to also watch....
Please watch my other videos
Till next time Byeeeee

I’ll love to hear from you
Here is the link to the video
Please watch and also subscribe I'll keep you guys updated also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hpHaxnVaw
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Most people believe that anyone called a you tuber is definitely earning some money but when you're just a small youtuber like I am you dong earn yet.you must have atleast 1000k subscribers and up to 4thousand watch views (in hours) before you can get monetized and start getting paid through AdSense.
YouTube is not something you do because you randomly just want to,it is like going into a job there are so many challenges that will come your way.
Data palava
Network issue
Content idea
Necessary vlogging equipments and more.
I'll cont'd the OP.
Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
You should have a niche
Is your channel going to be strictly vlogging,traveling,food vlog,rants etc and it is okay for you not to get your niche immediately as that goes on you'll understand better what interests you and you can start up q niche from there.
Pray about it, always involve God
Make collaborations.
Be very social belong to as many social media platforms as possible.
Be creative.very very important.
Be bold,Youtubers/ Vloggers can't be shy.
Start with what you have.
You'll have to be trending also.
I'll cont'd with how you can create your channel and how I make and edit my Videos.
If qnykne has any question I'm always here
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
hi dear
I want to start vlogging
what are the requirements, I have no idea at all

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alright dear have you tried watching the video I gave some tips on it and also,if your phone camera is good enough you can start with that, then a tripod,get familiar with an editing app you'll use to edit your videos, create a Youtube channel, tell everyone tell able about it so they'll subscribe,write out video ideas so when you start you just Starr and not stop along the way because you ran out of ideas.
Be conversant with social media platforms it will help you grow your channel fast.
Watch a lot if videos on YouTube it will help you get better and see improvements.
Lastly you must have passion or interest for you else you'll want to give up when you start having tough times.Please ask more questions if they are any..
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by mrsteel: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good video

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thank you.
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by mrsteel: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nahnahvlogs:
Thank you.
What kind of device did u use for d recording?
Video quality & sound is good
Hoping to start soon
But content is the issue, considering wildlife
Will also suggest it to u too
It is largely viewed worldwide

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 6:22am On Jan 01, 2020
I used an IPhone
Yes you can browse online you'll get content ideas and thanks for the recommendations.
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Sheriman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nahnahvlogs:
How I make my YouTube Videos
Advise/Tips for small and new Youtubers
What to know about YouTube
Please join the family by subscribing to my channel.
Today I shared some tips and experience I’ve had so far and also how I make my videos.
I use an #infinixhot5 but not anymore,I started editing with viva video then power director then filmoraGo and now on my new phone I use Adobe primere pro.
I don’t have a tripod my make up bag is what helps me hold my phone,I don’t have a nice location to film so my mum’s car is my studio.
The reason for this video is to tell someone out there who isn’t sure of either t start now or later to start Now!!
Some tips for you
Start with what you have
Make collaborations
Be very creative
Always involve and inform God
Be consistent
Be social be on as many social media platforms as possible
Don’t be shy-
I also have explained briefly how to create your own channel
Hope this was helpful and also tag other you-tubers to also watch....
Please watch my other videos
Till next time Byeeeee

I’ll love to hear from you
Here is the link to the video
Please watch and also subscribe I'll keep you guys updated also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hpHaxnVaw
I love girls that are creative and really mean business

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Thank you so much ☺️
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Jaxx123: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and read more how you can use vidnami without paying for thier premium and no single watermark on your unlimited video

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html
Re: How To Start Up Your Own Youtube Channel/how I Make My Videos And Some Advice. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Can i add u up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches '8th & Oceans'? / Watch DSTV On The GO / Battle Of The Mary Janes: Shailene Woodley Vs. Kirsten Dunst As Spider-man's Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.