Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41366 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
I see different posts on Nairaland about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen, even if she is rich that's the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke guy what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of poverty and also damming you children's future.

It's better to make it first, before thinking about marriage and women.

You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women (there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by imiski(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ah swear. Its mainly visionless guys that chase women up an down. When you're thinking of investing money you would find out you don't have time to chase women. WOW!!! my second FTC in a month.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by lilmax(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Let me guess

You sef don make am undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Peemonny(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
The most annoying thing on earth is to hear a senseless woman who is worth nothing, jobless hiding behind an old cheap Android phone criticizing a man struggling to meet up with is bills

656 Likes 45 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Millz404(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Be saying nonsense, and keep having a dependent mentality meanwhile Kylie Jenner has become the world's youngest self-made billionaire, according to Forbes billionaires' list. According to Forbes magazine, Jenner's net worth is estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest billionaire as of March 2019.

Edit: It seems some very dull people can not comprehend what i said including the girl that quoted me below. What i mean by the above is every body, woman/Man hustle and be successful, Moreover there is something called "gender equality". If a successful man marries a successful woman, heaven is not going to fall. It should not always be sh!tty talks like "I don't want to suffer, i want a man that can take care of me". it is a dependant mentality that has never helped anyone.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Peemonny:
The most annoying thing on earth is to hear a senseless woman who is worth nothing, jobless hiding behind an old cheap Android phone criticizing a man struggling to meet up with is bills

Am a guy, this isn't criticism it's advise don't take it wrongly. If a man is broke chasing after a woman drains your energy you can put into making money. Focus on your goals first, bitches ain't worth it

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Millz404:
Be saying nonsense, and keep having a dependent mentality meanwhile Kylie Jenner has become the world's youngest self-made billionaire, according to Forbes billionaires' list. According to Forbes magazine, Jenner's net worth is estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest billionaire as of March 2019.

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him and he's just how old again? 24 years old!

How about you? Sorry to ask but what have u achieved so far?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lightangel65:

You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women(there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.
Oil dey your head.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lightangel65:

Am a guy, this isn't criticism it's advise don't take it wrongly. If a man is broke chasing after a woman drains your energy you can put into making money. Focus on your goals first, bitches ain't worth it
You have truths in your post. Ignore the emotional ones.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him and he's just how old again? 24 years old!

Men that are chasing women instead of developing themselves are doing themselves. Las las, the man ends up having no value and the woman goes to a high value man. grin

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Men that are chasing women instead of developing themselves are doing themselves. Las las, the man ends up having no value and the woman goes to a high value man. grin
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Martinez39:

You are completely right.

I concur.

There was time in my life, even though I'm a lady. when I shunned guys wooing me, especially broke and hustling guys, including rich guys who have nothing to offer than just sex.
I told them, I want to develop myself and biz before Dating any guy. I'm not interested in any sexual relationship until I'm balanced financially and my biz is stabilized. They thought I was joking. But I was serious.

I don't need distractions back then. I want to be focused to make money aggressively. Now they can see what I was saying back then. They are now like wow! You be man! You've done well for yourself. Babe I still love you nah. You are wife material.

Na so! I'm now balanced to be in relationship and thank God I'm in one.

So hustling or broke guys should leave babes one side and try make it first! Because if u are not financially OK? Babe go Waka!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Rebelworld(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
If a woman does not have a very steady income or is financially stable, she should not think of men or marriage!

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Rebelworld(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
victorian:

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him

Since when did being a baby mama that is being catered for (spending their baby daddy’s money) become a measure of success instead of women actually making their own money.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lightangel65:
I see different posts on NL about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen even if she is rich thats the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke nigga what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of pooverty and also damming you children's futures.
You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women(there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.
So after making it in millions, na games,movies and food I go concentrate on? I do these mudafvckers now naaaa...talk of sightseeing,world tours,going to the moon or mars and exploring the ocean depths. Doing those would make me feel fulfilled that life is more than just women issues.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Riele(f): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
First time you're making sense grin

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Rebelworld:

Since when did being a baby mama that is being catered for (spending their baby daddy’s money) become a measure of success instead of women actually making their own money.

At least he has opened businesses for them to make their own money!

Instead of depending on him for every lil thing.

cool

With such financial support from one's man, why won't his woman succeed in life?
They will both grow and succeed together.

That's life.

Davido is a success with the help he's giving out to people and his loved ones. And he's just a very young man

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Parablesonmarble: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Broke guys have no business dating talkless getting married. Put woman matter for one side and start thinking of the bad predicaments you're going to put your kids and how much pressure you're going to put on taxpayers monies in the name of free education for your kids etc when you are contributing nada to the economy. It is simply irresponsible. Broke guys should go find ashawo point and kill when konji catch them and they have little change. That's the farthest they ought to go with women.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by meobizy(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Oil dey your head.
What does this saying mean?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Apination(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Who's even a broke guy? A guy who's capable of feeding clothing and putting a shelter over his head but earns 25k monthly, and is able to save Or a celebrity living in a mansion, has a car, fancy dresses, eats in expensive restaurants but is in debt, which of them is broke? undecided

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by boiz2men(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

I concur.

There was time in my life, even though I'm a lady. when I shunned guys wooing me, especially broke and hustling guys, including rich guys who have nothing to offer than just sex.
I told them, I want to develop myself and biz before Dating any guy. I'm not interested in any sexual relationship until I'm balanced financially and my biz is stabilized. They thought I was joking. But I was serious.

I don't need distractions back then. I want to be focused to make money aggressively. Now they can see what I was saying back then. They are now like wow! You be man! You've done well for yourself. Babe I still love you nah. You are wife material.

So hustling or broke guys should leave babes one side and try make it first! Because if u are not financially OK? Babe go Waka!

cheesy

So now that you don make up...

We should start dating na

I have been looking for a rich babe. See eh, I'm already in love

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

cheesy

So now that you don make up...

We should start dating na

I have been looking for a rich babe. See eh, I'm already in love

Don't bother to fall in love so quick, I'm taken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mumumugu(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:
I see different posts on NL about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen even if she is rich thats the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke nigga what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of pooverty and also damming you children's futures.

you just have a broke mindset even if you may not me financially broke

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by boiz2men(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Don't bother to fall in love so quick, I'm taken.

Too late I'm swimming in love kiss

Now I feel like its you I have waited for all my life.

You are not taken. If your fingers have no ring, our fingers could still cling kiss

18 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by TenthMan(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Humans are blessed with the gift of thought and reason. Therefore we have the ability to override basic primordial/survival instincts that nature has placed in us. This separates us from other species. We can observe our basic desires (greed, sexual lust, anger, violence, etc.) and override these with reasoning.

If we go by bare human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security, especially for family nurturing. Don't forget nature has placed on her the physical attributes to conceive and nurture the offspring. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female considers herself vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young.She knows this fact and instinctively looks for a mate that is capable of protecting and providing for her in her vulnerable state.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct with the power of reasoning and thought. This is a difficult thing to do. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman's instinct and psychology tells her to stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' or ''babe no worry, my future is bright'' no be property. She was not designed to think this way. She has to go through the stress of overriding her basic instinct with reasoning and hope. It is a huge risk and gamble to her. Her mind will hardly be at peace.

Men must note that it is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

Asking women to shelve this instinct for reason, also like telling the men not to chase women and have no strings attached sex with them (A lot of men fight this urge daily). Men vehemently refuse to give up this right to chase any woman they so desire. To mate with any woman the desire at any point in time.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Also, an Alpha male today who has everything can loose it tomorrow. In an instant. Women also have to note that After child nurturing, women are designed to be productive. So, no time in history did women just sit down watching ''zee world'' and not contributing to the economy of the community. Men, on their own path, have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Neither is it wrong for her to want you to have everything she desires. Nothing is guaranteed. We use our brains to calculate and reason , but nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by emmaodet: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Peemonny:

My broda u sef see am, why the females are busy enjoying dicks, the males should be running around for money to come later marry there lazy broke ass.
Only if they know that the mentality of men are also changing day by day.
Only if they know that after making it, most men are not ready to marry unproductive ladies too all in the name of stupiid Love and even if want to, a lot of families now are kicking against men marrying Liabilities.
Only if they know, that there is a new mentality growing within modern men not to marry again because it doesn't really worth the stress and wahala rather going for cheaper and less troublesome options like babymama, friends with benefits, open relationship, runs girls etc
They will need to buckle up there shoes and start running too because that sweet Life they are dreaming about to live through men will Elope them and they won't have much options than to Hustleeeeeee too and let's see if they Achieve what they Preach.

Martinez39
ubunja
Franchasng
Pansophist

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2019
emmaodet:

My broda u sef see am, why the females are busy enjoying dicks, the males should be running around for money to come later marry there lazy broke ass.
Only if they know that the mentality of men are also changing day by day.
Only if they know that after making it, most men are not ready to marry unproductive ladies too all in the name of stupiid Love and even if want to, a lot of families now are kicking against men marrying Liabilities.
Only if they know, that there is a new mentality growing within modern men not to marry again because it doesn't really worth the stress and wahala rather going for cheaper and less troublesome options like babymama, friends with benefits, open relationship, runs girls etc
They will need to buckle up there shoes and start running too because that sweet Life they are dreaming about to live through men will Elope them and they won't have much options than to Hustleeeeeee too and let's see if they Achieve what they Preach.

Martinez39
ubunja
Franchasng
Pansophist
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
Ah swear. Its mainly visionless guys that chase women up an down. When you're thinking of investing money you would find out you don't have time to chase women.
it's better to chase women. You cant fvck money.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by emmaodet: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

I concur.

Victorian, see even if all what you said are true, i want to raise an awareness to you now that most nigerians fail to see or acknowledge.
Making it, Financial race or hustling even though requires putting a lot of efforts and energy, it doesn't guarantee success or good outcome.
If you want to see it clearly, let's look at the educational sector, probably it will be clearer to you.
It will be of no use if you/we all keep talking down or rubbishing poor students and regularly telling them to go and Study hard so as to get good grades (make money).
No matter how hard you study or read, person wey dey dull dey dull and there is Nothing you can do about it - As a matter of fact, a large percentage of students/class will be in the lower class, fail, advised to withdraw than upper class and distinction.
It is a Natural Law beyond us.
Of course, once a while you will see people motivated who will spring from pass to upper class or distinction but it won't be much.No matter the books the poor students buy, it won't make them brilliant.
Life is not easy and even though it is easy for us, pls don't let us look it from our view to judge others.
Even if everybody is been given 20m each, what do you think will happen? Hyper inflation and the money will become useless because large amount of money chasing few things and everything will fall back to ground zero.
Pls let's be guided

20 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by pansophist(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh

No. Making money is a by-product of success, which a man should focus on purposefully to establish himself and raise his SMV (sexual market value) amongst other things. And when he makes money, it is imperative for him to select a high-quality woman that will complement his status (ceteris paribus). Also from my observations, quality men in the truest sense of the world are ones who are updated with the reality (legal, social, fad, etc) of the society he thrives in. In this case, no woman will be able to rape him through the bias system, as he is on top of his game.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2019
pansophist:

No. Making money is a by-product of success, which a man should focus on purposefully to establish himself and raise his SMV (sexual market value) amongst other things. And when he makes money, it is imperative for him to select a high-quality woman that will complement his status (ceteris paribus). Also from my observations, quality men in the truest sense of the world are ones who are updated with the reality (legal, social, fad, etc) of the society he thrives in. In this case, no woman will be able to rape him through the bias system, as he is on top of his game.
there are two ways to up your SMV. either get money and get women who'll come to you for that money.

Or get the body and get women who have money already who'll come to you for that body.

I'm all for option 2. I wasn't built for the 9-5

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Millz404(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

I am not running an audit to prove to you what i have "achieved so far". And do not be butt hurt by what i said. I am just dropping a little fun fact to all parasitic leeches that think the way to a meal ticket is getting a "man with means"

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.