Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41323 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by zexy2030(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Apination:
Who's even a broke guy? A guy who's capable of feeding clothing and putting a shelter over his head but earns 25k monthly, and is able to save Or a celebrity living in a mansion, has a car, fancy dresses, eats in expensive restaurants but is in debt, which of them is broke? undecided
A broke guy is an audio goal guy.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by pansophist(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
there are two ways to up your SMV. either get money and get women who'll come to you for that money.

Or get the body and get women who have money already who'll come to you for that body.

I'm all for option 2. I wasn't built for the 9-5

If I understand your option two correctly, it is basically to define oneself as a sex doll for women? that is the lowest existence a man can ever assume. If you intend to mean that a man should keep fit and accentuate one's attractiveness, then yea, that's part of the deal, not the deal in itself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by shotin(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
I don't know why people carry woman matter for head like crayfish, hustle for yourself and be self made, women are wired to go for the highest bidder, that's the bitter truth... Broke guys are always on vexing mode grin grin... Later they will say girls no wan date them because dem no get money, look at yourself pretty well, will you allow your immediate sisters to date a broke guy like you? The thing is make money and you will see girls are nothing, dem go dey flock you like lost sheep. Money is good bros... If not for anything at least for your unborn kids, Hustle ooooo.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Oshin56(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2019
You don't have money you are busy chasing ladies, when you supposed to be using the precious time to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
it's better to chase women. You cant fvck money.

Why do you guys like women so much there are other fun things in life, besides nothing good comes from them

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2019
shotin:
I don't know why people carry woman matter for head like crayfish, hustle for yourself and be self made, women are wired to go for the highest bidder, that's the bitter truth... Broke guys are always on vexing mode grin grin... Later they will say girls no wan date them because dem no get money, look at yourself pretty well, will you allow your immediate sisters to date a broke guy like you? The thing is make money and you will see girls are nothing, dem go dey flock you like lost sheep. Money is good bros... If not for anything at least for your unborn kids, Hustle ooooo.....

That's one point how would they feel if their sisters are dating broke niggers.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Tapout(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him and he's just how old again? 24 years old!

How about you? Sorry to ask but what have u achieved so far?

27 years

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Rebelworld:

If a woman does not have a very steady income or is financially stable, she should not think of men or marriage!

Fortunately or unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. A man can marry a struggling lady and set her up with a job, business, etc. However, it doesn't work that way for men because they are seen as the major breadwinner. Besides, a man's pride won't let him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Apination:
Who's even a broke guy? A guy who's capable of feeding clothing and putting a shelter over his head but earns 25k monthly, and is able to save Or a celebrity living in a mansion, has a car, fancy dresses, eats in expensive restaurants but is in debt, which of them is broke? undecided

25k in this present economy is not even enough to take care of basic needs. If such a guy gets a gf, he will be frustrated and angry always. It is better for a guy to be comfortable so that he won't ask "am I your father" when his lady makes a request or be termed "materialistic". And he won't be paranoid everytime...thinking someone is trying to snatch her...

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Ryan03(f): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

Too late I'm swimming in love kiss

Now I feel like its you I have waited for all my life.

You are not taken. If your fingers have no ring, our fingers could still cling kiss
ma real guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Ryan03(f): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

Humans are blessed with the gift of thought and reason.

It separates us from other species.

If we go by human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female is considered vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young. After this, she has always been productive resource wise.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman will rather stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' no be property. It is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Men also have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

Dharma? What is it? I saw in in your signature. Nice write up by the way
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why do you guys like women so much there are other fun things in life, besides nothing good comes from them
personally I don't drink and I dont smoke. I also hate soccer and any sports. You do know if a man doesn't drink and smoke then pussy is his vice. And Neither do I watch TV. (bores me to death).

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ubunja(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2019
pansophist:

If I understand your option two correctly, it is basically to define oneself as a sex doll for women? that is the lowest existence a man can ever assume. If you intend to mean that a man should keep fit and accentuate one's attractiveness, then yea, that's part of the deal, not the deal in itself.

dude being a sex doll in a world where other men pay thousands for pussy will never be a bad deal. But that's not where I am. My point is why chase money when you can chase women with money? The human is always the weakest link. I better work on manipulating a female for her money than face the world and hustle. Hustling is too stressful. Some of us aren't built for it. But we are pretty good scammers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh
Tiger Woods' former baby sitter (whom he married) is now a multimillionaire after taking him to the divorce court. I want boys to improve themselves financially, physically, and intellectually for their own good not because of any girl. I can't work so hard just to end up being the lottery ticket of some b!tch that has ridden the cock carousel and has nothing to bring to the table. That duty is reserved for simps. Funny enough, after riding the carousel with Chad and Tyrone for free, she will be weaponizing and withholding it from you during marriage then she will take you to the divorce court, cash out, and return to the carousel.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by poik(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
the very problem I have with this "go make money women will come" chorus some men like to sing. As you make your money the girl is tasting all the dicks around. When she gets tired she then gives you, Mr money, the chance to marry her. In the US after marrying you she has your baby then divorces you. Then you have to pay for her upkeep while no longer sleeping with her. With a guaranteed check monthly she now goes back to whoring. Smh

There is something called pre-nuptial agreement.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Martinez39(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
poik:

There is something called pre-nuptial agreement.
Prenuptial agreements are glorified toilet papers. The judge will fling it away.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by poik(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2019
emmaodet:

Victorian, see even if all what you said are true, i want to raise an awareness to you now that most nigerians fail to see or acknowledge.
Making it, Financial race or hustling even though requires putting a lot of efforts and energy, it doesn't guarantee success or good outcome.
If you want to see it clearly, let's look at the educational sector, probably it will be clearer to you.
It will be of no use if you/we all keep talking down or rubbishing poor students and regularly telling them to go and Study hard so as to get good grades (make money).
No matter how hard you study or read, person wey dey dull dey dull and there is Nothing you can do about it - As a matter of fact, a large percentage of students/class will be in the lower class, fail, advised to withdraw than upper class and distinction.
It is a Natural Law beyond us.
Of course, once a while you will see people motivated who will spring from pass to upper class or distinction but it won't be much.No matter the books the poor students buy, it won't make them brilliant.
Life is not easy and even though it is easy for us, pls don't let us look it from our view to judge others.
Even if everybody is been given 20m each, what do you think will happen? Hyper inflation and the money will become useless because large amount of money chasing few things and everything will fall back to ground zero.
Pls let's be guided

For me all about balance.

The nigga who is dull should go so setting that puts him where he should be as a man. School no be for everybody.

Again, if a girl likes you truly, all this talk about financial security may feature, but it won't fundamentally define the relationship. I'm talking even NOW.
There are ladies that do not care how much you have. They exist, though they may be in the minority.
But still, as a nigga worth his salt, please endeavor to assume your position as the providing, supporting and independent male.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by poik(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
pansophist:

I would never go that low. Yes you may get the money, but thy is as far as your value goes in her eyes- just a tool for a roll in the hay and that's it. That woman cannot respect you, cannot look up to you, cannot value you. God forbid
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Fortunately or unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. A man can marry a struggling lady and set her up with a job, business, etc. However, it doesn't work that way for men because they are seen as the major breadwinner. Besides, a man's pride won't let him

You and man's pride, I blame men who pay attention to women, life is short that are just waiting it away, leaving meaningful things like games and traveling.
Seems men make women lazy, if men start marrying rich ladies all these talks won't happen.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by jakandeola(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

mama baby I dont like dis
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

You and man's pride, I blame men who pay attention to women, life is short that are just waiting it away, leaving meaningful things like games and traveling.
Seems men make women lazy, if men start marrying rich ladies all these talks won't happen.

Am I wrong about the bolded?

Men marry rich ladies also but my point is that a wealthy man marrying a jobless lady is very common. Some men even prefer it because they want a housewife that would be home to bring up the children.

Will you agree to be a house husband?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
jakandeola:
mama baby I dont like dis

Is there anything I say that you like? Apparently, we don't agree on any issue
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Am I wrong about the bolded?

Men marry rich ladies also but my point is that a wealthy man marrying a jobless lady is very common. Some men even prefer it because they want a housewife that would be home to bring up the children.

Will you agree to be a house husband?

Lol,You are not wrong though.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
personally I don't drink and I dont smoke. I also hate soccer and any sports. You do know if a man doesn't drink and smoke then pussy is his vice. And Neither do I watch TV. (bores me to death).

What of gaming and movies, there are fun things than pussy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Broke girls are not entitled to calling a guy broke

undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Finnese001: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2019
I just have one question to ask here

MUST EVERYONE BE RICH?

This same mentality is the reason why the world is in bad shape, so many evil in the land because everyone wants to make it, to be successful is by the grace of God and not your hustle, most of this broke guys hustle more than you that are rich, so you guys need to come to reality that all fingers are not created equal. So many broke folks are well educated graduates who's finding it very difficult to secure better jobs and live their dreams due to the poor system, so many are frustrated and so many are depressed. So if you made it, just count yourself fortunate and not because you hustle pass.

And please when you made it, try and help those broke ones around you. PEACE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2019
Old news undecided
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by jakandeola(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

Is there anything I say that you like? Apparently, we don't agree on any issue
dont say DAT dear. u know I care a lot.I have Neva insulted u or use bad words on u.but we are friends DAT why I see wat I think is wrong I tell u. I dont disagree wit all u put.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ArticleBeast: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Are you a billionaire yourself?

Davido is reeking in billions from his music, all his three kids are American citizens, all his baby mama's are well catered for and have their own businesses sponsored by him and he's just how old again? 24 years old!

How about you? Sorry to ask but what have u achieved so far?

Both of you are saying the same thing. Whether man or woman everybody hustle and make your money. Na poor boy dey talk gold digger and na poor girl dey talk broke guys.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by GeneralPula: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
cool
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by itsme01: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
cool

youlose money chasing women , but you can never lose women chasing money

set your priority right

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by money121(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.