Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41363 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
ezo4fta:

Now i get where u are coming from. It is because of ur past. I didnt say the guy from canada is broke....no......he broke up the relationship. We all have our past.

Oh ok

Yes, it's because of my past.

I have launched my new office and class all over internet and other websites this morning.

This year will be a blast! cheesy

And I'm so ready to work and make the money.

No lazing, no dulling!
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Candrevah: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
victorian:

Oh ok

I have launched my new office and class all over internet and other websites this morning.

No lazing, no dulling!

I've sent u a mail as promised...
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Candrevah: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dagrace01:
I like your constructive analysis, but this morning I read something about a guy who took a girl to Osun state for blood money, that's the level girls are pushing guys too. Yahoo boys, fraudsters, money ritualists are the ones capable of getting a gal into a relationship. While guys filled with prospects who struggle day in day out and getting stipends as ends meet can't be dated. At this pace the life of our youths are in jeopardy because success is now attributed to having flashy cars, living lavish lifestyles and wearing the latest designers that came from dirty source.

All been said, I've got nothing to add at all..

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Candrevah: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
boiz2men:

grin I'm no longer dating broke girls. To consider a babe for dating, her monthly income suppose reach like 100k. Imagine a babe coming to see you and asking for tfare. God forbid. I reject those girls in my life... Help me say Amen grin

Amen Oooh lol..
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Oh ok

No lazing, no dulling!
are you into digital marketing?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
bestdudes:
are you into digital marketing?

Nope.

I'm into fashion design. I'm not a tailor nor Seamstress.

I specialize in Consulting, Education& Business side of fashion design.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Nope.

I'm into fashion design. I'm not a tailor nor Seamstress.

I specialize in Consulting, Education& Business side of fashion design.

Lol where you learn this one? U attended a training for it, right?
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by millionboi(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sirseedorf:
I earn 25k, debt free, with a token monthly savings.

At least the salary is a peanut but I thank God.
Optimistically, I can start a little business through it.

smiley

@Apination
debt free
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Wantedola(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Money over women. But not over wives. No matter what it is. God have given some importance to women. I'm not a womanizer. But as much as I like to be alone. I still most times need a good woman around me. Good advice Sha.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
bestdudes:

Lol where you learn this one? U attended a training for it, right?

smiley Yes I did, immediately after my nysc.

And I wanted to be different in my own way.

If one think deep, one can create something workable and realistic for oneself.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Awesome. There is nothing one can not do if you have the right action and information... hustling for your own money is the best.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
bestdudes:
Awesome. There is nothing one can not do if you have the right action and information... hustling for your own money is the best.

I'm telling you.

One of the best things in life is managing and having your biz or career.

I know how many of my friends working in the banks and gas sector, the companies sacked out of the blues. Just like that!

I was so shocked when they said, theyve been sacked in various occasions. I was like wow!

People should have some side hustles working for them or sellable skills, just incase they loose their jobs tomorrow.

Jobs in Nigeria is unpredictable.

It's well smiley

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Sirseedorf(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yes, i mean i don't pass my boundary, am contented with the little grace I have.

I don't borrow what is beyond my capacity.

@millionboi

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Tonyfx: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Big thumbs up to you, Oil dey your head.

victorian:

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tonyfx:
Big thumbs up to you, Oil dey your head.

Smiles thanks

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

I'm telling you.

One of the best things in life is managing and having your biz or career.

I know how many of my friends working in the banks and gas sector, the companies sacked out of the blues. Just like that!

I was so shocked when they said, theyve been sacked in various occasions. I was like wow!

People should have some side hustles working for them or sellable skills, just incase they loose their jobs tomorrow.

Jobs in Nigeria is unpredictable.

It's well smiley
yeah, jobs are unpredictable. I used to be sad that my friends got jobs and I didn't but today, I am grateful for all the experience lol.. I have never really worked for anyone since I left school. I even started making 6 figures before most of my classmates could know what's up. I squandered my first millions though and I paid dearly for that mistake or shall I say foolishness? grin grin grin

I am on my way back up, though it hasn't be easy but I must say it has been exciting and 2020 is going to be my best year ever...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
bestdudes:
yeah, jobs are unpredictable. I used to be sad that my friends got jobs and I didn't but today, I am grateful for all the experience lol.. I have never really worked for anyone since I left school. I even started making 6 figures before most of my classmates could know what's up. I squandered my first millions though and I paid dearly for that mistake or shall I say foolishness? grin grin grin

I am on my way back up, though it hasn't be easy but I must say it has been exciting and 2020 is going to be my best year ever...

Amen!

Life always have ups and downs, be consistent and give it your all. You will be fulfilled all the way.

Please value the business u have , nature it and make it an empire .

God will see us through with a glorious end this year 2020 in Jesus name Amen.

Happy for you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by bestdudes: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

Amen!

Life always have ups and downs, be consistent and give it your all. You will be fulfilled all the way.

Please value the business u have , nature it and make it an empire .

God will see us through with a glorious end this year 2020 in Jesus name Amen.

Happy for you smiley

Amen and Amen. Cheers to US. wink

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
bestdudes:
Amen and Amen. Cheers to US. wink

Cheers dear# smiley

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Youngpo413: 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
victorian:

You are completely right.

I concur.

There was time in my life, even though I'm a lady. when I shunned guys wooing me, especially broke and hustling guys, including rich guys who have nothing to offer than just sex.
I told them, I want to develop myself and biz before Dating any guy. I'm not interested in any sexual relationship until I'm balanced financially and my biz is stabilized. They thought I was joking. But I was serious.

I don't need distractions back then. I want to be focused to make money aggressively. Now they can see what I was saying back then. They are now like wow! You be man! You've done well for yourself. Babe I still love you nah. You are wife material.

Na so!
even a new born baby knows that money is love,so I don't knw why a sane broke man should have an erection talkless of chasing women....rich people have perfect marriages and their women dont cheat....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.