Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Change Your Whatsapp Number To A Foreign Or Us Number - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Change Your Whatsapp Number To A Foreign Or Us Number (1489 Views)

Need US Number For Whatsapp / US Number Needed Asap / US Number And Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Whatsapp Number To A Foreign Or Us Number by JosephEmpire(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Many readers always ask me whether you can create a whatsApp account with a foreign number?. The answer is yes, now it is possible to create an active whatsAapp account with a US +1 or foreign number.
So many people think to acquire a foreign or US number demand you to be a US citizen, that’s totally false because I have seen so many legal companies giving their employees US number. USA is large country in which so many people have family and friends in there. In order to communicate with them in a less cost, one has to get a US number. If you are able to get one then activating whatsapp with US number will be an easy task.
Reasons Why People Will Like To Activate WhatsApp With Foreign Number
I did an investigation that is I spoke with friends, friends and so on. The one popular and specific answer they gave me was about Privacy.
Some people do not want their numbers to be public. Some also do not want their friends to know their exact and specific location. As the write of this post my answer is, you can just change your number to US or foreign number is to have fun. In all we have Privacy and fun as the major reasons.
CHANGE WHATSAPP NUMBER TO US +1 OR FOREIGN NUMBER
Step 1

Click Here to Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Download Mumu App Player / Career Guide: Best Certification For AI/ML Professionals In 2020 / Where Can I Learn Java In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.