Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77148 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ExAngel007(f): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and his
son Mustapha had a hilarious exchange on
Twitter just after Chelsea defeated Arsenal in
a premier league match played at Emirates
Stadium today December 29.

The Presidential candidate of the People's
Democratic Party in the 2019 general election
was quite happy when Aubameyang opened
up the scoreline for Arsenal in the match. He
however slowed down after Arsenal lost the
match following two quick goals Chelsea
players, Jorginho and Tammy Abraham scored
in the last 7 minutes of the match.

Here is the exchange between Atiku Abubakar
and his son below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1211367127590096896?p=v

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by judgementyard(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Chealsea fan for ever grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2019
The different between the rich and common man is just time, most of this rich people does what common man does but in a classy way.

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.

417 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GOFRONT(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2019
COYG

11 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by nero2face: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Daddy how market...grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2019
godfatherx:
They won, but don't shake them.

Typical Dahomey afonja

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by nakaman: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2019
f*ck sh**t
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Kylekent59: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.

What do you want him to do again??

He is a human being just as you and I, besides, the match was played on a Sunday and not work days.

Before I forget, you called him an old thief, please list three things he stole.
Could you please substantiate with evidence ?

Don't tell me you are among those that listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists.

Leave Atiku alone!!

314 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BuhariAdvocate: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2019
cheesy daddy how market. This is the question the guy supposed to ask him when he lost election to mr president.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:

Despite watching football, he is the second highest employer of labour in adamawa after the state govt..

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:

Atiku is not the architect of ur problem.

But why do billionaires support Arsenal?

First it was Dangote, now it's Atiku.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by itsme01: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2019
cool

Atiku is used to lossing na, so no big deal

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by nairalee(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Onyi22(f): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2019
abdulyaro67:
b
Space booker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Kaybaba5(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Hilarious
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by nurex01(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Wetin concern me.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Still waiting for Chelsea to beat Manchester united grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by brandmix: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
The different between the rich and common man is just time, most of this rich people does what common man does but in a classy way.
I agree they does it like that because if they dont does it that way they will never be classy. Thats how star does undecided

5 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
does you and your father have this type?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ada9ja(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

God bless Atiku.

Must you let others know how troubled you are....if you stay calm or shut up, u will achieve alot, don't be too hateful come 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Joshzion(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:

Ode! Fish has a better brain than yours

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by SoNature(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku is really young at heart and would have made a good president, given his experience and smartness grin

I just wish that the man hadn't participated in looting the wealth of this country mercilessly. cry

Today, his image remains his biggest challenge to becoming Nigeria's president

15 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Amozever12: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2019
quote author=Switruth post=85334988]Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work. [/quote]
Can u bet with ur life that u don't watch English Premier League or Support any foreign club?? Its too early to be hypocritic, bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.