Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now (674 Views)

She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now by puremaind: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Pls iam confuse iam As genotype, i meet this to lady who i want to settle down with. I discoverd that there are the same genotype with me doe that mean that i will not get marry again. Pls some body help me. i dont know what is happening to me
Re: Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now by olumide3367(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
No try am o except u wan wicked ur pikin

1 Like

Re: Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now by kowema(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
puremaind:
Pls iam confuse iam As genotype, i meet this to lady who i want to settle down with. I discoverd that there are the same genotype with me doe that mean that i will not get marry again. Pls some body help me. i dont know what is happening to me

Is she the last woman standing on earth?. What do you mean by you won't get Married again?.

My advice to you is, as you go in your search and pursuit for a partner, make sure u know their genotype status, just before the feelings and mushy mushiness begins to develop. You should concentrate more on building friendship, So that making a pick won't be that difficult. Don't hurt yourself
Re: Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now by Peemonny(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Wen u eventually give birth to kids with SS this love u claiming to have will be replaced with sorrow and pain, seeing Ur kids suffer wen it's time of their crisis. Better be wise
Re: Pls Somebody Should Help Me I Am Confuse Now by puremaind: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Go And Work, Not Every Problem Requires Your Yansh!! / How Many Of You Can Relate To This (pics). / I Found A Secret VALENTINE Spot In Lagos Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.