Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (72432 Views)

Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by colestephan86: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by charles614: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
welcome development.job creation as the positive impact
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by spinzagom(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Them swear for Benue with college of Education ne! Na wa o.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by edoairways: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Buhari is clueless. Do we need this now ? More fed universities? I havnt heard anyone say he couldn't go to school because of shortage of universities. Wtf is this for goodness sakes.

The primary and secondary schools should be paid more attention and properly funded , the mumu fed govt should support states in this not this thier useless white elephant project .

A state like edo has UNIBEN, AAU, AUCHI POLY, IGUEBEN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EKIADOLOR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, plus other private universities.

That fool buhari keeps fooling his useless zombies
Why not blame the senators for initiating such bill in the first place
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by edoairways: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85346910:

Try as much as you can to be happy for once now!
Which kin tin be dis sef?!
The government shouldn't have established those colleges in the first place. The existing colleges aren't functioning well talk more of adding new ones
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by edoairways: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Perkins2018:

But were happy when Jonathan established six new universities and even count it as his achievement. You children of hate will always find something to wail about.
Colleges of education is loosing it's relevance now even as many universities now have faculty of education where they offer similar courses and practical experience
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by iluvdonjazzy: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
slimderek:
Edo state previously had a college of Education at Ekiadolor.

So what’s this?
that one is state not Federal, these ones are Federal.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Tajmahal1000: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
slimderek:
Edo state previously had a college of Education at Ekiadolor.

So what’s this?

Lazy youth; you didn’t even read the story! The report clearly stated “where there are NO Federal Colleges of Education currently!” Is Ekiadolor CE, an Edo State institution, a Federal College of Education?

Without reading the story, you already faulted the FG. Seeing Buhari in your dreams will likely make you commit suicide one day!

Of the 6 new FCEs approved by Buhari, in 6 states, 4 (Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, and Sokoto) are under PDP, but children of hate clearly avoided that...

Hate and prejudice will kill some of you!

Dunderhead!!!
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Asiri1991: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finally, Uburu Ohaozara to get Fed Col.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by oyatainer(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2019
adecz:
sad

I've never seen a confused or
uncoordinated govt like this one.

They are crying upandan that they
are unable to fund existing tertiary institutions
& yet they creating more,
since PDP did so..

There was even a time that they
planned to scrap COE & turn them to
universities. Now they are starting
new ones.

Anytime you have Hausa/Fulani as Education
minister, na so, so nonsense go dey happen
for education ministry .

The same people brought "Nomadic Education"
over 3O years ago, that failed
woefully & created this herdsmen &
bandits problems this country is
battling with.

Do you know how many bill demanding fed college of edu that public and member of house of Rep and Senate sponsor and presented? If you are not into something don't dabble into it abruptly like u are an expert.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by slimderek(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Lazy youth; you didn’t even read the story! The report clearly stated “where there are NO Federal Colleges of Education currently!” Is Ekiadolor CE, an Edo State institution, a Federal College of Education?

Without reading the story, you already faulted the FG. Seeing Buhari in your dreams will likely make you commit suicide one day!

Of the 6 new FCEs approved by Buhari, in 6 states, 4 (Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, and Sokoto) are under PDP, but children of hate clearly avoided that...

Hate and prejudice will kill some of you!

Dunderhead!!!
Fu ck You.
You can’t just point it out like others.
Oh no you had to show zombie skills.
I hope you choke on your own vomit.
Clown
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by arthobartele(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2019
For osun state, i pray it should be given to ila orangun
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by AJohnnasa(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
With our paltry N48 billion budget for education, ọ kwa ya?
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Chinese loan. Nigeria doesn't do IMF anymore

What's the difference between IMF and World bank, FYI Nigeria Is trying to access a worldbank loan this 2020. Mr Chikito
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
quentin06:

What's the difference between IMF and World bank, FYI Nigeria Is trying to access a worldbank loan this 2020. Mr Chikito

I don't no d difference maybe u can enlighten me. I was only sarcastically highlighting Nigeria's preference for Chinese loans in recent years compared to d preference for Bretton Woods institutions in d 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. With that said, I don't no what ur reference "Mr Chikito" has got to do with d discussion
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't no d difference maybe u can enlighten me. I was only sarcastically highlighting Nigeria's preference for Chinese loans in recent years compared to d preference for Bretton Woods institutions in d 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. With that said, I don't no what ur reference "Mr Chikito" has got to do with d discussion

Leave the chinko stuff, that is not your name, my point is a loan is a loan, it must be repaid back with interest , my worry is i cant see any positive thing done with the previous loans collected from china.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
quentin06:

Leave the chinko stuff, that is not your name, my point is a loan is a loan, it must be repaid back with interest , my worry is i cant see any positive thing done with the previous loans collected from china.

If u knew d "chinko stuff" isn't my name, then y d reference? What's d purpose of that? My comment was sarcasm not a dispute about whether d loan will b paid back or not
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by holicupp(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bazamfare:
Nyamuri flat.heads left speechless as they don't know what to wail about now!!

almajiri ewu awusa Dan bury uba shegea
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by holicupp(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85346811:

you know dem too.
Dem children of hate, perdition and frustration.
They will always see everything negative in every news they see concerning the country..
All they want to read about is war and bombings.
Happiness will always be far from pessimistic souls in life.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

They are bunch of hypocrites.
Frustrated and pessimistic souls they are.
They are in for long miseries in life!

terrorism every where
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by mofebosola(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please help me remind them that Ekiti State does not have a Federal College of Education oh! And for equity purpose Ayetoro Ekiti will be the best place to site the institution. I'm begging please!
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by LivingSage: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Were you DEFORMED or just hating? Do you know the turn out of Secondary school Students' yearly? Over 200000, while nigeria tertiary institutions can ONLY accommodate 100000 yearly and the remaining 100000 joins those on ground. This is why Jamb candidates increases by barely hundred thousand yearly. 2020 candidates will be barely 2000000, where do you want them to go? I can attest to this as I suffered the fate. How on Earth will you then still criticize the creation of New tertiary institutions? Anyone that criticizes this is an enemy of Nigerians. Indian universities are more than a thousand
[s]
Captainrambo2:
Buhari is clueless. Do we need this now ? More fed universities? I havnt heard anyone say he couldn't go to school because of shortage of universities. Wtf is this for goodness sakes.

The primary and secondary schools should be paid more attention and properly funded , the mumu fed govt should support states in this not this thier useless white elephant project .

A state like edo has UNIBEN, AAU, AUCHI POLY, IGUEBEN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EKIADOLOR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, plus other private universities.

That fool buhari keeps fooling his useless zombies
[/s]
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by vandi247(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2020
School is not the problem for now but where to go after the school.
FG should focus on creating jobs for the pending millions of graduates who are idle.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by reiddecuti: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
HabuD:
Please Ebonyi already has a federal college at ikwo, where the federal university is also sited. This is all politics

Na state get am not federal.
Re: FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education by Ziscydon: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
On the one hand, such initiatives are encouraging, but what about the development of what already exists. Or at least it was possible to finance additional programs and implement them. For example, an interaction with an essayreviewexpert of its partners on which the site provides reviews similar to the resource Propapers. Let's see what these new colleges will lead to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.