Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (130458 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Is that what you want me to say ise to eeh nwa IMO??
IMO will be greater than Singapore say amen if you are from IMO true true, its a prayer so I need an amen D

Aba and Owerri are the same in bad roads and filth. Oya say iseee cheesy
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Terenceike(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
XANDERBOY85:
All this i-too-sabi knobheads saying this is badly sited and will not yield returns on investment...you lot should mind your business and spare us your ‘caring advice’! If you’re so business savvy then go build your own!

The building is a medical training facility and its quiet location is just perfect!

Also, it’s a highrise and not a skyscraper.

Don't mind them, they had prefer he site it outside Igbo land, so they have excuse to mock him for running away from his region
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

Aba and Owerri are the same in bad roads and filth. Oya say iseee cheesy
Now that you have been exposed can you be humble enough to accept you are not smart after all?? grin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Now that you have been exposed can you be humble enough to accept you are not smart after all??

Waiting for your iseee

Aba and Owerri are the same in bad roads and filth. Oya say iseee
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Asiri1991:
Why is Igbo Unity a threat to western and northern Nigeria? I've been reading every comment on this thread carefully and I noticed how non-Igbos disguised as Igbos to fuel disunity among this resilient tribe. Now, I start to hate western body language and their deceptive tactics. That's how they woke up one morning and called us "Delta Igbo", but never called people Kwara Yoruba or Kogi Yoruba. I spit on the impostors here. My brothers from the other side of the Niger, ignore the ignoramus on this thread for it I'd obvious that he is an impostor.

Please don't do this . . . this perception of Ebonyi people as inferior Igbos is mostly done by other Igbos (mostly from Anambra). I have heard it severally from my Igbo colleagues and seen it referenced on even Twitter.

When Anambra renamed Abakaliki street to club street cos they thought the Ebonyi reference embarrassing, were Yorubas or Hausas involved? Please get serious.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201806290179.html
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

[s]Waiting for your iseee

Aba and Owerri are the same in bad roads and filth. Oya say iseee[/s]
Kwetagodi na enweghi ihe Ima, iwu ewu mmee! Oke mkpi ka iwu . Otu gbowakwa nne muru gi dia. Isee!!
I have said isee!!!
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Kwetagodi na enweghi ihe Ima, iwu ewu mmee! Oke mkpi ka iwu . Otu gbowakwa nne muru gi dia. Isee!!
I have said isee!!!
[/s]

Waiting for your iseee

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2019
See tallest building that looking like a secondary school building.

Nigeria has a long way mahn
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Waiting for your iseee

Otu nnegi dia iwotala ihe m meaniri

Iseeee.

You hàve your iseee now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by NawtyC001(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

Presco junction

U dey joke ba?,the presco with flyover,Ebsu campus,roundabout after teaching hospital before perm site or another presco?

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why are you angry and now insulting me? cheesy

Glorifiednwafor:

Otu nnegi dia iwotala ihe m meaniri

Iseeee.

You hàve your iseee now. grin grin

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 23tayo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Aesthetically poor
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
Why are you angry and now insulting me? cheesy

Who called it an insult, I thought you are from IMO state and you can't decipher insult from blessing in Igbo language. grin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Who called it an insult, I thought you are from IMO state and you can't decipher insult from blessing in Igbo language.
[/s]

Waiting for your iseee

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't be daft.

In 1967 where was the capital of Nigeria?
so why did igbos invade lagos? Don't tell me that nonsense because it was the capital..
Ojukwu would have known that if he tries to invade SW, yorubas will join nigeria
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Obdk: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

Chest beating gorrila

State of cocaine pushers, international human traffickers, ritualists and kidnappers

All the invictus obi's and that famous kidnapper who exploded the internet a year or two ago.

Na una bring shame to SE pass

*spits

Dis low self esteemed fellow fit dey hustle for upper iweka traffic
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
somalianprince:

Hahahaha you can't even quote me properly because of anger and frustration. The truth is that ebonyi is the aboki of igbo land
Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?
Countless monikers from morning to night here.
Go and get busy with your life.
Others have left you behind.
Lazy Nigerian youth

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by goaldynboy: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze007:
Chai when Ibadan already did 30 floors in 1960s

Igbos are truly behind

Osaze is a Bini name;

So how many storey did you build in Mid-West that was created since 1965?!
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Zimzy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
adamooye:
If all the Ibos that built in Kano, Abuja etc will build in east.
did they make their money in the South East?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

That facility will not be financially viable for average Nigerian national.

Unless they expect wealthy Nigerians domiciled in Lagos/Abuja to leave foreign Hospitals for a one in Anambra State grin

I laugh in Ebonyi dialect

If it offers world class medical experience, people will move from ghana to that village.

If you know where people visit to get healing...
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so why did igbos invade lagos? Don't tell me that nonsense because it was the capital..
Ojukwu would have known that if he tries to invade SW, yorubas will join nigeria

Intentional dafty nigga with Aboki-afonja swag cheesy cheesy, wen u answer my question, u let me know so that i can continue, or u forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
AkeNathan:

That facility will not be financially viable for average Nigerian national.

Unless they expect wealthy Nigerians domiciled in Lagos/Abuja to leave foreign Hospitals for a one in Anambra State grin

I laugh in Ebonyi dialect

U are quite unwell. People living in the SE are more than enough to patronize his hospital as king as he knows what he's doing. There's a hospital called Memphis in enugu, Surgery to open the brain and correct stroke in that hospital is 3 million naira while the same surgery is 150k in UNTH Enugu, Memphis is still booming like mad...Very expensive, yet booms like hell.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Intentional dafty nigga with Aboki-afonja swag cheesy cheesy, wen u answer my question, u let me know so that i can continue, or u forget it.
Tell that to your father when he comes back from work

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Tell that to your father when he comes back from work

grin grin grin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Beremx:
Someone told me he was asked by a Hausa trader who recently relocated to Onitsha how the federal government managed to build high-rise buildings at Onitsha. The Igbo man simply told him all residential high-rise buildings are privately owned. Federal Government does not own anyone.

The Hausa man was simply amazed!

Igbo Amaka. A naghi m eto onu!! grin

High-rise building my foot... for where? grin
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
zuchyblink:
The tiny agrarian village of Umuchukwu formerly known as Nkerehi in Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra is a dot in the map. It has a population of about 3000 people but it has the tallest building in Igbo land.

The building which is a 15 storey build skyscraper built to modern standard by Dr. Godwin Maduka an indigene of the village and a medical doctor who is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Centre, said to be the largest pain treatment centre in Nevada United State of America.

With the completion of the building, Umuchukwu village will also be host to the biggest Medical research facility in Africa domiciled in this building.

Umm, while not detracting from the achievements involved in a single man constructing such a building, a skyscraper is usually defined as a building over 40 storeys tall.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbos are truly behind

Rubbish talk!
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbos are truly behind

Who is Ibadan??
Is he an individual cos this one is an individual, single - handed project.
i will like to meet him (Ibadan), since he did 30 storeys single handedly.

We get business . No time.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You mean your mama dey use her kiniko fry akara?
ya mama tautau is a community property; very smering thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.