Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (130528 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

See your life 15 storey building and you say your developers
cocoa building Ibadan has 24 floors not 30
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Asiri1991: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

Must you tie everything to Yoruba

It's obvious that Yoruba boy impersonated the Igbo to cause unnecessary argument.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
i08033463477:

Ebonyi is the only state in southern Nigeria that has similarities with northern states

List those similarities

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
kikake:

North and Southwest regions use oil revenues from the east to build standard gauge rail lines in their regions, exclude the east.

They beat their chests that they have a functional country; a country of justice.

Tufiakwa. They are building death of one Nigeria.
which oil in east?gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VicM6: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And yet afonjas fought in a 3 year civil war n their young men died in hundreds of thousands just to keep back the problem cheesy
perhaps u should ask the mad man...
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alzirida:

Banned ?
Oh thank God.
I don't usually read beyond first two pages but coming across his comments I cried.i couldn't hold tears

What do you expect when all secondary schools are on vacation so he's sure he won't wake up tomorrow morning to find school uniforms to wear grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Asiri1991:

It's obvious that Yoruba boy impersonated the Igbo to cause unnecessary argument.
so yorubas are the only tribe in nigeria?gringrin
Useless cursed Osu people
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
i08033463477:

Ebonyi is the only state in southern Nigeria that has similarities with northern states

Ebonyi is the awusa of igbo land
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

You mean Ibadan thst has a larger budget than any south east state is DEAD loool ipod propaganda
that's how you guys pull out figures from your anus.
The budget of ibadan is even bigger than that of federal government.
Maybe they are using the budget to reinforce the brown roofs.
Nonsense and archaism.
If not that Nigeria helped develop Lagos,the southwest for be like osun and ibadan.
Village people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cyberterror:
It is a lie. Ebonyi people outside Ebonyi are ashamed to be identified as abakaleke people. They usually claim to be from Abia when they are in the midst of other Igbos discussing. The stigma attached to coming from Ebonyi is still there. All over Igboland, Ebonyi people are regarded as hawkers and low strata people with a strange attitude and language that does not sound Igbo. Even Nsukka people who are also seen as naive and clownish are rated higher than Ebonyi people.

This is a pure statement of fact about Ebonyi people
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
It's a high rise not a Skyscraper, don't let the Op mislead you.

Beautiful piece of architecture.

IkeOnyia:
How many generators will he use to power this building? And will it be properly utilized? An ordinary 3 storey commercial building in a city finds it hard to get clients to rent space and this man just built a skyscraper inside a village! Can't help but see political undertones in this building. BTW, many Nkerehi people have not accepted that name change to Umuchukwu .
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VAQAXY: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
VAQAXY:

Ebonyi is the awusa of igbo land

Do you know that in Covenant university there's no single person from Ebonyi state in that school. Same thing in most schools across Nigeria
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
i08033463477:

At times truth is good to clear our minds

Actually there is a high raised building of same height in Abakaliki.

Pointing that out is a plus to SE not antagonizing each other.
If someone feels that Ebonyi is not Igbo,
Remind the person that every state cannot be igbo. If Ebonyi decide to stay on their own and promote their identify maybe Independence since u are rejecting them.

The state is putting on a new look.
I was there September.

Okigwe is IMO state second most urbanized settlement but I can tell you that am not happy with the level of development in okigwe.... More like acient & abandoned city.
Afikpo is Ebonyi second City....way too far above okigwe
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
He's done well. If he furnished the building with the latest medical equipment and get the qualified personnel to man them, this could be a deal breaker for the south east. An integrated medical-tourism package in the making.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
zuchyblink:
The tiny agrarian village of Umuchukwu formerly known as Nkerehi in Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra is a dot in the map. It has a population of about 3000 people but it has the tallest building in Igbo land.

The building which is a 15 storey build skyscraper built to modern standard by Dr. Godwin Maduka an indigene of the village and a medical doctor who is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Centre, said to be the largest pain treatment centre in Nevada United State of America.

With the completion of the building, Umuchukwu village will also be host to the biggest Medical research facility in Africa domiciled in this building.

Yes! Today is exactly 2years I crossed that road along Umuchu to Umueleke when I did my traditional wedding 30th Dec 2017.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by i08033463477: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are going off tangent. In all honesty Ebonyi people are seen by larger igbo groups as inferior.

Most igbos don't even identify with ebonyi people. This is a fact out there. Let's start with, do you have a single friend from ebonyi state? The answer is No.

Igbos treats ebonyi people as if they are from far land somewhere in the desert.

Alzirida:

Remind the person that every state cannot be igbo. If Ebonyi decide to stay on their own and promote their identify maybe Independence since u are rejecting them.

I was there September.

Okigwe is IMO state second most urbanized settlement but I can tell you that am not happy with the level of development in okigwe.... More like accident abandoned city.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Jacksparrow2019: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

The one at Presco junction right?

It is not yet completed, just about same stage of construction as this one.

That one is a 12 story building
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Asiri1991: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
so yorubas are the only tribe in nigeria?gringrin
Useless cursed Osu people
Truth is bitter. Don't know if you are one of them. Advise them to desist from such acts, it's already stale. I don't gain anything from their (Igbos') disunity; so do you and the impostors. Nigeria's unity comes first before tribal edification.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
okeyglm:
The tallest building in South east is in abakiliki more than18 stories.
till u show us the picture,for now this one we see is the tallest.
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Shashar: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alzirida:

I was there September.

Okigwe is IMO state second most urbanized settlement but I can tell you that am not happy with the level of development in okigwe.... More like acient & abandoned city.
why qoute that fool,he is thesame person using abia1stson account,he has like 20 monikers,and has been quoting himself on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shashar:
why qoute that fool,he is thesame person using abia1stson account,he has like 20 monikers,and has been quoting himself on this thread.

To what end.
That's desperation
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Ucee1999: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
i08033463477:
You are going off tangent. In all honesty Ebonyi people are seen by larger igbo groups as inferior.

Most igbos don't even identify with ebonyi people. This is a fact out there. Let's start with, do you have a single friend from ebonyi state? The answer is No.

Igbos treats ebonyi people as if they are from far land somewhere in the desert.

Am not aware of this
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by ajl: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
One individual could do this and Nigerian senate want to use N37 billion ($105 million) to renovate a single senate complex. That's an automatic curse on these senators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by VessyO: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
The man owns a large medical facility in USA. He is visionary in his thinking. If he has the best medical facility and research center here, I bet a good number of African countries will come down here. All these poor, empty heads can't see the future. This facility will open up ancillary businesses in this town. God bless this worthy son of Umuchukwu. Those who can't see anything good in other people's achievements should just go into their huts and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by drake2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
IkeOnyia:
How many generators will he use to power this building? And will it be properly utilized? An ordinary 3 storey commercial building in a city finds it hard to get clients to rent space and this man just built a skyscraper inside a village! Can't help but see political undertones in this building. BTW, many Nkerehi people have not accepted that name change to Umuchukwu .

Exactly my question!. Huge expenditure to fully operationalize this humongous building and whatever activities it is gonna be used for.

Solar ke, Solar ni. Don't you think the solar installations needed to power this monster will cost as much as the building?. Was the location really a wise choice?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2019
After one big headed anambrarian ,abian, imolite, ebonians or anybody from enugu will come and open his/her loud mouth to shout about biafra this or that..nonsense...just negodu how family men that are supposed to be responsible are here in a faceless forum dragging who is more igbo and less igbo..who is first, second, or third class igbo..am really ashamed of all of you I swear down, so much for been igbo brothers ..nonsense and ingredient. Mtchewww... shebi as u come from Anambra them don give u trophy now..nonsense shameless old men

Am proudly igbo ... y'all can go and eat your states and first class indigeneship I dont care

4 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Asiri1991:

Truth is bitter. Don't know if you are one of them. Advise them to desist from such acts, it's already stale. I don't gain anything from their (Igbos') disunity; so do you and the impostors. Nigeria's unity comes first before tribal edification.
i asked you. How are you sure those guys are yoruba or you just want to be stupid like your fellow igbo brethens??

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2019
engrchykae:
that's how you guys pull out figures from your anus.
The budget of ibadan is even bigger than that of federal government.
Maybe they are using the budget to reinforce the brown roofs.
Nonsense and archaism.
If not that Nigeria helped develop Lagos,the southwest for be like osun and ibadan.
Village people
what place in the SE is developed?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Shut up.

There was nothing like SW back den.

Yorubas declared allegiance with nigeria and fought with Nigeria...don't even try to go there
which allegiance?
Why did ojukwu invade lagos?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by ChristineC: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Nephilim:
The owner must be financially and business wise stupid.
and how many floors have your business-smart ass built this year?
Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by Liposure: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2019
A unique Architectural masterpiece to behold.first of it kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.