Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her (103943 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na wa
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by gambia(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
U see your life undecided
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by onadana: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
What people don’t understand is that the different between the rich and poor is time, If you re destined to be rich, You will make it at the right time

Destiny does not make one rich.Time and chance happens to all.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Babaheekmat: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Marlian people him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Alvin212(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Afonja,

Following awos footsteps.

12 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Omero(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by LoudlyMouthed: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
I said it before: .."this guy + him mama must be crazy!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by fof1: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
madapcmod:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/i-ate-her-heart-with-my-mother-to-get-rich-boyfriend-of-murdered-lasu-student-confesses/

SO AFTER EATING HER HEART WITH UR MUM, ARE YOU PEOPLE NOW RICH AS ENVISAGED OR PLANNED? SATAN IS VERY WICKED AND USING WICKED BLACK MEN TO ADVANCE HIS DEVILISH PLANS ON EARTH... GOD SHOW UR CHILDREN MANIFOLD MERCIES IN THIS END TIMES...MY LORD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Patrioticman007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
These Christians hypocrisy has no limit, let's call a spade a spade. An innocent girl was murdered in cold blood, in a CHURCH of god by a PASTOR, her organs harvested by a PASTOR and her organs were Cooked by a PASTOR & EATEN by the CONGREGATIONS.
See them, Pastor the god father, fine boy god the son & mumsy the ..................if you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by seunmohmoh(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why are they still alive?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
This country is something else shocked Only God knows the type of rituals our fantastically corrupt politicians have done as well.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by dallyemmy: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Devil does evil...
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Tominix(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
That is how one happned near my area PASTOR says bring HUMAN spare part that how the GIRLFRIEND went but ladies most men are brutal the bible says retrace your step from your neigbhour house lest he will hate you
it aiso says
the heart of man (both male and female) is desperately wicked
i guess you can understand what i mean people
PASTORS WHY PLS IMAM WHY PLS HERBALIST WHY PLS
_
_
_
JUST STOP THIS MASSACRE ON YOUR FELLOW HUMANS
ERM
CHECK MY PROFILE AND FOLLOW MY STORY AND JOKES IT GONNA BE FUN

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Seun360(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjalittus Mellitus
Na dem dem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by youngestgrad(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ndi-ofe mmanu and organ harvesting!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Neoteny(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Agboriotejoye come and see your people

A pastor too.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by lizdammy: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
unbelievable!
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Uyi168: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
What people don’t understand is that the different between the rich and poor is time, If you re destined to be rich, You will make it at the right time
U only create your own destiny..
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by WalkerMichael(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is nothing but poverty of the mind.

They should be killed.

RIP FAVOUR

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by sosospence(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Drince:
This is what happens when we take religion too serious.. Because you want to be rich you don't need to work hard, all you need to do is to just go kill somebody and you will get rich.. Who brought this mentality? They should be killed.. When need to amend or change our laws
It is not religion ,it is greed and wickedness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by asahnwaKC: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Soo...saddd....these days...trust no one.... undecided undecided......the heart of men are evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by einsteine(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is why it is important to spread the news that JuJu does not work.

7 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by OLULAW: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by karli4nia(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim/Seraphim gatherings are no church. I repeat, no church! The level of vices and wickedness that goes on there is deep. From petty to bloodthirsty rituals, adultery, extortion, hypnotism, these have become the new normal in white garnet congregation.

Richdad

Em no be church which, which onee be Church..?

So Sad.. Don't know what to say... May God rest her soul and have mercy on the miserable soul of the perpetrator..
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Finnese001: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin

OMOALABIS ON THE LOOSE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by michealoluwaseyi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
the heart of human is truely wicked,did their conscience go on vacation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Brightest04(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Had he succeeded he would have been another big boy in town and some stupid fellows hailing him to high heavens,bloggers writing and painting him a celebrity.

Please be careful who you call your best friend!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by TrueNigerian300: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
What is happening people? Is there really hope for this country? I am confused sometimes about how even educated people think money ritual is possible. I mean human being or spirit will turn money, smh!!!

Dont quote me and say it is possible please tell me who you know that has done it. You saw it with your eyes it is always i hear say.

People are using their brain across the globe to find money by creating values fools are there thinking human being will turn money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by rusher14: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Are the people in the western world using themselves for money rituals?

Primitive sub-humanoids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Do they mean to say some people became rich when they eat other people's heart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Alinso(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
This kind of mother will never ask his son how he got RICH in jxt few days.

Some kind of parent ehhnn, nawa ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Isnow: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ogun state and money rituals and voodoo are 5&6.. aswear..the state is purely for rituals..

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.