Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her (103942 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hang dem @ once angry angry
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Advocate500: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
God!!!
I hope nobody interpret my statement as being tribal but like I have always said, there is a whole lot of spirit-ism practice that goes on in Yoruba land that urgently need to be checked.

Something should be done about too many babalawos in Yoruba land. Its really bad that people are not talking so much about it.
thank u 4 this comment but tribalism has eaten deep in us so much ,looking at the above comments from people that have commented they try to avoid condemning the root cause of the problem, the yorubas claim to own social media but will use it to condemn the high level of ritualistic and cannibalism going on in yuroba land .

4 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Sluacoast(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
What kind of mother is she? Evil @ it's peak
Before I thought it's only young boys are desperate to make fast money. I don't know that even their mother are the ones teaching them this barbaric and devilish act.

5 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by delpee(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:
These Christians hypocrisy has no limit, let's call a spade a spade. An innocent girl was murdered in cold blood, in a CHURCH of god by a PASTOR, her organs harvested by a PASTOR and her organs were Cooked by a PASTOR & EATEN by the CONGREGATIONS.
See them, Pastor the god father, fine boy god the son & mumsy the ..................if you know, you know.

What stops a ritualist or babalawo from dressing up like a Pastor in white garment to deceive people? A genuine Pastor knows that murder is a serious crime.

5 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by ukukaegbu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
The real cannibals

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Ayobami7(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Masaudmuhammed: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
That is why we are in trouble in this days in our country;

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Anything other than jungle justice for these murderers is a needless waste of time!....daaaaamn!
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by dorox(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
sosospence:
It is not religion ,it is greed and wickedness.

Would they have killed the young woman if they did not have such a warped religious belief?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by chimichael05: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
This one shock me to my bone marrow. Afonja and rituals are like bread and bitter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Lukebryan2sure: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sluacoast:

Before I thought it's only young boys are desperate to make fast money. I don't know that even their mother are the ones teaching them this barbaric and devilish act.

Mama call me say chinedu is balling
what are doing sorry you are dulling
4 years in lasu is yielding nothing
Bella get that money

When u listen to these kind of music lines
What do u think comes to the minds of these young fellas get the money at all course
Our music content needs to be really worked
Its driving these young fellas into crime..

4 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by petitejolie(f): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
They re preserving their ancestral heritage
SpecialAdviser:
God!!!
I hope nobody interpret my statement as being tribal but like I have always said, there is a whole lot of spirit-ism practice that goes on in Yoruba land that urgently need to be checked.

Something should be done about too many babalawos in Yoruba land. Its really bad that people are not talking so much about it.

5 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by AmuDimpka: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sophisticated ones ...

5 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Sluacoast(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lukebryan2sure:

Mama call me say chinedu is balling
what are doing sorry you are dulling
4 years in lasu is yielding nothing
Bella get that money

When u listen to these kind of music lines
What do u think comes to the minds of these young fellas get the money at all course
Our music content needs to be really worked
Its driving these young fellas into crime..

Honestly it's. But who'd stand and speak on behalf of every teeming youth

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by tonysunkan: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is serious. Demons on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Louisboy22(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is what you get when society is telling you to hustle oh hustle oh, the guy don't want to see as broken guy

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by idonhammer: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yoruba amaka nwanne

4 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by semyman: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Prophets
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Omeizadean(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
How come the prophet resemble Maize Nnamdi Kanu?

How come the OP keep confusing himself with Ogun state police and Osun state police?

How come a pregnant woman visiting another dick she just met only two months ago in a hotel?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by HOMEBASE1NIGER: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
madapcmod:

Exactly.

The so called white garment ritualist asking you to bring human head for ritual to be rich still looks wretched. Can you give what you don't have?
I wonder you can't gift what you don't have

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by ovonramwen: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
madapcmod:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/i-ate-her-heart-with-my-mother-to-get-rich-boyfriend-of-murdered-lasu-student-confesses/

So, she left with him from Lagos all the way to Osun! Someone you met 2months ago..... hmmn

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by CreekCommando: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
My nephew said he wanted to marry an Ogun state girl he met at NYSC camp. We warned him that anything beyond Delta Boundary with Edo state, he'd go alone. He was nearly disowned by his dad until he picked this pretty thing from Oshimili South. Today he's a bigger boy because that girl brought good luck, not marrying people whose parents may have indulged in ritual killings which inhibits progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by dangoteinlaw: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
I say she got what she deserved ane that's good for her and her useless family that didn't raise her well. They are all on Instagram, slaying and hoeing. If you have no money they will so insult your life and call your broke ass, they want guys with gwargons without caring how he got his wealth and then call others broke. Useless lots

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Christian and church sacrifice are 5&6
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by TheStarsAlign: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
On top all the shit-act, he still looks so poor. It's about time black man elevate mentally and spiritually. Enough of this folly and wickedness...
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Lukebryan2sure: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sluacoast:

Honestly it's. But who'd stand and speak on behalf of every teeming youth

The government,past generations and the society had failed the youth,now some believe they have to take up their destinies in their own hands,I perceive these just the beginning,more heinous crimes would still be perpetuated by the youth all for d get rich or die trying syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Lukebryan2sure: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I say she got what she deserved ane that's good for her and her useless family that didn't raise her well. They are all on Instagram, slaying and hoeing. If you have no money they will so insult your life and call your broke ass, they want guys with gwargons without caring how he got his wealth and then call others broke. Useless lots

Its obvious u didn't read through the guy was a broke nigga,she acted out of love,love blinded her

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:

You are a fool...I pray what happened to her will happen to one of your sisters
Anu ofia!

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by MzTunechi(f): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Princedapace(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrgoodd:
What people don’t understand is that the different between the rich and poor is time, If you re destined to be rich, You will make it at the right time

People singing rich rich rich are missing it. What Nigerians are lacking is a solid middle class.
In developed worlds, u don't need to be rich to enjoy the basic things of life and live well.

Their govt developed a solid middle class. Here, we want to kill our selves with hustle. And we let the useless leaders to keep wasting the economy. If the leaders are good, most of these rubbish would have stopped. Nigerians, I repeat, we must face our enemies. The leaders are our enemies. Middle class is dead in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by dangoteinlaw: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
henriettttta:

You are a fool...I pray what happened to her will happen to one of your sisters
Anu ofia!
my sister's like everything but travelling let alone to meet a man that hasn't paid her bride price, not even proposed. Your sister might be that foolish coz that's what ibo girls are known for. Greedy lots!!!

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by MillerJnr(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Adeeko Owolabi

I wonder where he's from undecided

na Dem, school Dem no want go again, work Dem no want do,
these sets of afonja nowadays are worse,
cultism A1
armed robbery A1
skull mining A1
Corruption A1
Rape A1
yahoo plus A1
fornication and adultery A1
most of their parents started the family via fornication
poor home training,
the bastards have grown,
afonja have totally lost moral,,,,.
IGBO AMAKA!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.