Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her (103945 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Neoteny(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Typical of dunderhead terrorists to measure dick.
I'm not a ritualist so I don't know which is better.
What I know is dis has no religious undertone unlike you and ur brothers who get inspiration from the Quran and hadiths.
If you think you're a better criminal than a ritualist, that's ur own sack of bombs.
You can tell sergeant Conan that when he comes for you.

Blah blah

Little cannibal boy sounds agitated.

Good

Hope you end up on some pastor's menu someday.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by SuperDuper12(m): 1:46am On Dec 31, 2019
It is very unfortunate that these criminals may not be killed, because after death warrant in the court of law a Governor will need to sign before final execution.

Most Governors don't sign the execution warrant. Why? .................

How many top politicians in Nigeria can come out clean?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Pataricatering(f): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2019
U sound like a demon - slay queens are ur problem? Instead of u to go and improve url life ir ask people around you who are getting girls how they do it - be there hating slay queens ! Weak boy !
donbachi:
Rich in hell...enough benz in hell...d woman go slay in hell as well.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Pataricatering(f): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Succeeded with what ? Mscheew ! The jazzman sef was paraded - high time people learnt that jazz does not work - d same jazzman that wanted to make jazz for you could not evade police arrest - they caught him like a chicken yet he has d ability to make powerful jazz ? Looooool
Brightest04:
Had he succeeded he would have been another big boy in town and some stupid fellows hailing him to high heavens,bloggers writing and painting him a celebrity.

Please be careful who you call your best friend!
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by hardeyincah(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Celestial, Cherubim/Seraphim gatherings are no church. I repeat, no church! The level of vices and wickedness that goes on there is deep. From petty to bloodthirsty rituals, adultery, extortion, hypnotism, these have become the new normal in white garnet congregation.

Richdad

May God heal u of Insanity IJN..
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by MarxisGlaaiback: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2019
What a wicked world, I can't take this

this is the result of this excessive flamboyance and living above ones means and the crave 2be like davido and the likes

maadness ! ! Crazy world ! !
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by End99099: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Too bad
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Realhommie(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
mrgoodd:
What people don’t understand is that the different between the rich and poor is time, If you re destined to be rich, You will make it at the right time
Apt.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Jaubdu:
. You are sick, get help..there are evil men and women everywhere.

Bro this is not about being sick. Your relative might become a victim. I remember when kidnapping was a big problem in the south east. The leaders came together and today it has become reduced even though we still record some incidents.

The fact is that ritualism is serious booming in the South West today. You need to lend a voice to condemn it. Also the leaders should hold a conference to find a lasting solution to it. First is by going seriously against these babalawos.

1 Like

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Neoteny:

Blah blah

Little cannibal boy sounds agitated.

Good

Hope you end up on some pastor's menu someday.
Mtcheew.
All ur story. Denounce terrorism you cannot.
You think it's abt name-calling
You go tey for corner
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Neoteny(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew.
All ur story. Denounce terrorism you cannot.
You think it's abt name-calling
You go tey for corner

I was just borrowing from your tactics, Mr cannibal.

It's almost New Year, how many people were consumed in your local church?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Neoteny:

I was just borrowing from your tactics, Mr cannibal.

It's almost New Year, how many people were consumed in your local church?
Nobody. We're only praying your brothers don't strike us.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by BrutalJab: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Drince:

Pele somebody that is mentally ok.. I guess you just read without asimilating or digesting it contents.. When i said "this is what happens when we take religion too serious" what i meant was why the Bleep would you believe, if so called pastor tells you to kill somebody for money. He believes so much in that pastor.. Religion made it possible.. Tell me you haven't heard "my pastor", "big daddy said", "Baba ijo said", "Daddy GO said", "In my church" wise up fam

Which Pastor told anyone to kill someone?

The above man in the story is ritualist.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Bro this is not about being sick. Your relative might become a victim. I remember when kidnapping was a big problem in the south east. The leaders came together and today it has become reduced even though we still record some incidents.

The fact is that ritualism is serious booming in the South West today. You need to lend a voice to condemn it. Also the leaders should hold a conference to find a lasting solution to it. First is by going seriously against these babalawos.
. I never stoop low to condemn a tribe because of some people. We can't go far as a nation of we carry on like this
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Neoteny(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Nobody. We're only praying your brothers don't strike us.

What's the harm in ridding the world of a few cannibals?
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Jaubdu:
. I never stoop low to condemn a tribe because of some people. We can't go far as a nation of we carry on like this

It depends on the way u understand the statement. I am not condemning Yorubas. I also mentioned when we had serious kidnapping issues in Igboland. You really need to read again to understand what I mean. Your attitude to my statement makes us not to go far as a nation. We have to always be bold to own up with issues in our region. Fact is that serious ritualism is going on in South West and we must together condemn it.

Igbo land has its own issue with drug business and I am not ashamed to admit or condemn it.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by seunayantokun(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjalittus Mellitus
Some still see this as an opportunity for their devilish ethnic jingoism instead of condemning evil which knows no racial or ethnic boundary. They should be ashamed of thier thinking faculty.

LET US US NOTE THAT SOME NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN WHO WE CELEBRATE ARE MORE GUILTY OF THAT SORT OF CANNIBALISM.

In Nigeria, the underneath of wealth and success is not only questionable but also unmitigatedly wicked and dirty.

Can security agencies in this country deny having sufficient intelligence about cannibals' ritual centres across Nigeria? I doubt it. The ritual cannibals are everywhere in the JUNGLE NATION. My heart tears and bleeds for the class of human beings called NIGERIANS.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Drince: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
BrutalJab:

I can see you've been brutally jabbed in the head
BrutalJab:

BrutalJab:

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Tobimillar1(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Jaubdu:

Oga ade , why is it hard for you to comprehend ? Are you a ritualist ? Human killing in our yoruba communities is becoming an epidemic . we all should join hands to strongly condemn it in its entirety and encourage our oba's , baale's and other community leaders to hold meetings and come up with a lasting solution .. This has nothing to do with being tribalistic. We should admit that we have a problem so we can start looking for a solution not living in denial and blaming other people .
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Tobimillar1(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

It depends on the way u understand the statement. I am not condemning Yorubas. I also mentioned when we had serious kidnapping issues in Igboland. You really need to read again to understand what I mean. Your attitude to my statement makes us not to go far as a nation. We have to always be bold to own up with issues in our region. Fact is that serious ritualism is going on in South West and we must together condemn it.

Igbo land has its own issue with drug business and I am not ashamed to admit or condemn it.

I think the guy you are replying is under 18 ... He has issues with comprehension

2 Likes

Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Neoteny:

What's the harm in ridding the world of a few cannibals?
Terrorism is not a court of law.
It is a barbaric act which leads to bombs being offloaded on ur heads and dogs making dinners of you.
Stop glorying in terrorism. It degrades ur humanity.
Except of course that is what your religion teaches you
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Terrorism is not a court of law.
It is a barbaric act which leads to bombs being offloaded on ur heads and dogs making dinners of you.
Stop glorying in terrorism. It degrades ur humanity.
Except of course that is what your religion teaches you

So's cannibalism and ritual murder, Man Eater.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by damoobaba: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
henriettttta:

Shut up.. I can see why your brain is dense, you can't even make a correct sentence.
Can u even read that thing you wrote up there?
Evil man, what happened to that girl will surely happen to someone you know. Ewu!

See the way youve been insulting Ewu, anuofia etc. You people like insulting a lot instead of facing the facts presented to you and address it. Throwing insult is a trick used by losers to divert attention from the main issue being discussed.
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
damoobaba:

See the way youve been insulting Ewu, anuofia etc. You people like insulting a lot instead of facing the facts presented to you and address it. Throwing insult is a trick used by losers to divert attention from the main issue being discussed.

So are u applauding what the man said or what..
How is what that man saying a "fact"?
Just know that whatever u wish on someone will surely happen to you
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by kabillionaire(m): 1:16am On May 01, 2020
Yoruba with cannibalism
Re: Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her by jonahhh: 3:59am On May 01, 2020
This is why ladies japaa when they see you as broke,lazy and jobless... The mothers heart should be removed and donated to good people that need a transplant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.