Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Loans For Salary Earners - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Loans For Salary Earners (1805 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / Loan Is Available At Low Interest Rate(Private Sector Salary Earners only) / N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
NEVER GET LOW ON CASH

This is introducing you a financial institution licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria called *PAGE*
We at page are ready to ensure you don't get low on cash. Our loans which is for salary earners ranges between 200k-5million.

*Requirements* 6 months bank statement, completed account opening form, valid means of ID and Work ID. Your loan is disbursed in 3 hours as soon as your documents are received.

N.B No guarantor or collateral is needed. Kindly contact Oluseye on 08068300089 to get started

Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:
NEVER GET LOW ON CASH

This is introducing you a financial institution licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria called *PAGE*
We at page are ready to ensure you don't get low on cash. Our loans which is for salary earners ranges between 200k-5million.

*Requirements* 6 months bank statement, completed account opening form, valid means of ID and Work ID. Your loan is disbursed in 3 hours as soon as your documents are received.

N.B No guarantor or collateral is needed. Kindly contact Oluseye on 08068300089 to get started
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by ekehopp: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
pdbg
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Why didn't you create your own.thread?
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
NEVER GET LOW ON CASH
I want to introduce to you page financials. It is a financial institution licensed by CBN to given out loans to salary earners. We give between 200k- 5 million with a tenor of up to 15 months.

Documentation Required
• Completed Application form(which I will send to you once interest is indicated)

• Bank statement for the last 6 months from salary account(we can spool from.our end with just your bank account number and phone number linked to your salary account)

• One Government Issued ID

• Official ID card

• Recent passport photograph (1)
*Employment letter

As soon as all documents are submitted, you get your loan within 3 hours.

Contact Oluseye for more information on 08068300089
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
N.B

A woman/lady is able to access our loans with as low as 60k salary while a man needs to earn at least 90k to access our minimum of 200k loan.

My contact still remains 08068300089.
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Emma1Oj(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Get your loan from gtb and live a peaceful life. 1.97 interest. No y yo, no mago mago.

I'm not a gtb staff o either do I have any relation or business with the bank but I bank with gtb.
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by Generaloluseye: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Generaloluseye:

NEVER GET LOW ON CASH
I want to introduce to you page financials. It is a financial institution licensed by CBN to given out loans to salary earners. We give between 200k- 5 million with a tenor of up to 15 months.

Documentation Required
• Completed Application form(which I will send to you once interest is indicated)

• Bank statement for the last 6 months from salary account(we can spool from.our end with just your bank account number and phone number linked to your salary account)

• One Government Issued ID

• Official ID card

• Recent passport photograph (1)
*Employment letter

As soon as all documents are submitted, you get your loan within 3 hours.

Contact Oluseye for more information on 08068300089

Contact Oluseye on 08068300089 for more Information.
Re: Loans For Salary Earners by ekehopp: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2020
jameshow:

Renmoney will kill you with high interest rate.
Not true. Generally though we encourage people to borrow higher amounts of money.
People who can "afford" to borrow higher, are more likely to payback etc
The higher the amount, the lower the interest.

jameshow:

Also, if u take their loan on 10th of Oct for example they will be expecting you start paying back the loan with interest by ending of Oct not on the 10th of Nov which make it 30days. They will collect full interest of 30days on 20days
Since loan is salary loan, always tied to when your salary is paid. To minimize risk to both parties.
Our business loans however are payable starting from 30 days after disbursement.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Needed / Skills Now Taking Over Degrees / Primesavic Nigeria Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.