Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! (1138 Views)

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? / Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by odinson1(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Don’t Let Anyone Fool You, Money Ritual Doesn’t Exist
opera.com
So, I was talking with a group of friends the other day and one of them said something about why people should be extra careful this festive period as there are a lot of evil people on the prowl looking for who to scam, rob or kill for money ritual.
While her advice is timely and important as there is always an upsurge of crime just before and during the Christmas and New Year holidays as criminally minded people go all out on a frenzy to rob people of their possessions. But her mention of money ritual did not sit well with me because I think the entire idea of killing someone and using their body parts in some occult ritual to enrich another person is just what it is – a farce.
A perusal of media reports in Nigeria and other African countries would reveal stories of people who were killed, and their body parts removed for suspected ritual purposes (mostly so the perpetrators would become stupendously wealthy). Some of the reports are about people caught raiding graves to collect skulls for the same purpose or hunchbacks, albinos, virgins and children, killed, some of them dismembered.
Internet fraudsters are also believed to use the underpants of their female lovers for get-rich-now rituals. Movies, songs and folklore, which help to solidify this fictitious belief in the people abound. When a young man or someone without a clear means of livelihood suddenly came upon money, people are more likely to ascribe their unexplained wealth to money ritual (as opposed to investigating them for fraud or armed robbery).
While the belief in money ritual is widespread, the evidence on the ground does not support its efficacy. Africa, where the belief is widespread, has the highest amount of poor people in the world. It is the most underdeveloped of all the continent on earth – poverty, war, hunger and diseases abound. Most of the African country relies on foreign donations and loans to survive.
Wealth generates more wealth. It is not possible for someone or a group of people to have a limitless amount of money without it reflecting on the lives of their communities and people around them. So, if money ritual is real and a lot of people are indulging in it as we are made to believe, why is poverty still abound in Africa? Why are our government neck-deep in debt and special a healthy chunk of our yearly budget for debt servicing?
Ask yourself, why do we have to run to the West and Asia where this strange belief does not exist for handouts and to bail us out in a time of financial crisis?
For Instance, while Nigeria has since become the world capital of poverty, countries like China are churning out billionaires as they would soon go out of fashion. Why do we have fewer Africans on the Forbes billionaire list, if money ritual is easily procured?
Some of you may want to ask what all the killings are for if money ritual does not work. The killings being reported as ritual killings are mostly people harvesting human organs. There is a thriving black market for human organs used for medical purposes. Some of them are carried out by people who have been misled by the widespread fallacy.
Therefore, the only pathway to wealth is hard work, investment and sound economic policies that support trades and redistribute financial opportunities evenly. The belief in Money ritual is a very destructive one. It also encourages indolence and lack of creativity. Africans will make little headway out of its generational poverty if they do not stop believing in tales like the efficacy of money rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by donbachi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
It's real..though,i'm not a ritualist and GOD forbid i indulge into such...th truth is dat,they work with ur destiny.if naturally u are to be rich,say ten years time by GOD's timing..they will make it happen today..leaving you in sorrow,fear and untimely death...my GOD maketh rich and he added no sorrow..so,wait upon the lord for ur own appointed time.
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by Born2Breed(f): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
There are forces that you appease to make things happen faster than fast but its temporary.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by Nukilia: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Its esoteric knowledge grin
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
It's real..though,i'm not a ritualist and GOD forbid i indulge into such...th truth is dat,they work with ur destiny.if naturally u are to be rich,say ten years time by GOD's timing..they will make it happen today..leaving you in sorrow,fear and untimely death...my GOD maketh rich and he added no sorrow..so,wait upon the lord for ur own appointed time.
So what if the person was destined for poverty, what will the rituals do then?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nairalanders believe too much in juju yet there is none which cures cancer, HIV and surely none to make someone immortal.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by donbachi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
meobizy:

So what if the person was destined for poverty, what will the rituals do then?
u get caught like dis and continue d poverty in jail.
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
u get caught like dis.
Caught, how?

Edit: Oh, okay. I’ve seen the addition to your post.
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by donbachi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
meobizy:

Caught, how?
by d blood of ur victim...dis one u dey ask,u wan ......?....coughing.
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for being reasonable bro, I appreciate topics like this, most of the evil and occultic men we have in our different communities steal people lands and properties, they defraud and scam people through different means, they are into a lot of illegal businesses like hard drugs and human trafficking, they borrow without paying back and they sponsor and support thugs. This is how most jobless and corrupt people you see make their money, not some stupid charms and voodoo. Money ritual is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by tungamaje: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2019
OP, thanks a lot for this thread. I am happy there are still rational Nigerians who are aware of the fallacy of the madness called ritual or magic money. You need to see how wretched those people who promise to make others rich through magical powers are and it amuses me. Maybe they themselves don't want to get rich. Imagine the Cele pastor who helped kill the undergraduate girl confessing he helped the boyfriend commit the crime because he himself was broke and needed money. Why didn't he first make himself super rich? The problem is that majority of Nigerians, both the poor and the elite believe in it and that's why it thrives. Lazy b;lacks especially Nigerians need re-orientation

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by Randy100: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2019
I use to tell my friends that there is nothing like money ritual and they keep saying that I have not seen anything.
Re: Money Ritual Is A Scam!!! by ritcha: 4:54am On Mar 27, 2020
I’ve seen the addition to your post.slotxo

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User / JUST IN: Nigerian Army Reacts To Death Of Man Killed By Buratai's Convoy / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Most Dangerous Thing Any Lady Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.