Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! (751 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME In One Week / How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! by omenpetrol: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
This video gives you useful tips on how to prepare and pass your Jamb/UTME exam. These useful tips would help you get a high score in your Jamb Exams. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Z3fEsrn-w
Re: How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! by FlordFlorez(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
I intend to start studying by January. I hope it's not too late for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! by omenpetrol: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
FlordFlorez:
I intend to start studying by January. I hope it's not too late for me.
It's never too late if you start now, The more time you have to read the better. The exam would likely take place between March 14 to April 4, 2020. So you have about 3 months to prepare from today. Hope you found the tips in the video helpful?
Re: How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!! by FlordFlorez(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
omenpetrol:
It's never too late if you start now, The more time you have to read the better. The exam would likely take place between March 14 to April 4, 2020. So you have about 3 months to prepare from today. Hope you found the tips in the video helpful?
I haven't. Maybe today cause i got no much sub.

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts You Should Know / Newly Built OAU IFE Hostels Available / Chibuike Ikepeama: Nigerian Man Beats Most Of His Peers, Gets Phd At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.