Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mohammed Hijab Says That - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mohammed Hijab Says That (1373 Views)

The End Of Mohammed Hijab! / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

This is what happens when one already believes that the Qur'an is infallible. He tends to justify every illogical concept in the book.

God that is jealous is not a true God.

God should not care about our worship. It's as if he's benefiting from it

He should be independent and if he doesn't need our worship but want us to do it anyway, then he's a dumb God who does things without reason.

Well said.

No religion is perfect
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by akure1stson: 1:20pm On May 18, 2020
true2god:
It is even more unfortunate that this bastard, Mohammed Hijab, a son of an Egyptian immigrant, lives in the UK, a country which is officially designated 'christain country' and in that country could spew this venom without consequence. I am 100% that if a christian goes to saudi arabia, and on the street, said that mohammed is a pedofile, a womanizer and a false prophet, such a person WILL be killed. Islam is truly a vile and a dangerous belief system.

At the bolded u cannot even try it In Northern Nigeria, your head will rolling on floor b4 you even finish ur talk..
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by Xmuslim: 8:31pm On May 18, 2020
true2god:
It is even more unfortunate that this bastard, Mohammed Hijab, a son of an Egyptian immigrant, lives in the UK, a country which is officially designated 'christain country' and in that country could spew this venom without consequence. I am 100% that if a christian goes to saudi arabia, and on the street, said that mohammed is a pedofile, a womanizer and a false prophet, such a person WILL be killed. Islam is truly a vile and a dangerous belief system.

The same hijab justify the killing of an apostate and beating of wives.

I think these white countries should up their game before things change around. They should start arresting extremist like Muhammad hijab.

If these types of hijab guys are at the helm of the affair in the UK and are able to establish sharia, they will never give freedom to other beliefs. They will be killing innocent people for Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
Xmuslim:

The same hijab justify the killing of an apostate and beating of wives.

I think these white countries should up their game before things change around. They should start arresting extremist like Muhammad hijab.

If these types of hijab guys are at the helm of the affair in the UK and are able to establish sharia, they will never give freedom to other beliefs. They will be killing innocent people for Allah

Calm down. Sharia can never be established in the uk. The uk actually respect its laws and the ul.high courts will always have power over any other form of law or courts in Britain.

People like Mohammed hijab can be shut down with debate. No need for extreme measures like arrest.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by IMAliyu(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
whitelotus:

Calm down. Sharia can never be established in the uk. The uk actually respect its laws and the ul.high courts will always have power over any other form of law or courts in Britain.

People like Mohammed hijab can be shut down with debate. No need for extreme measures like arrest.
Not sharia itself, but a trend toward totalitarianism, is kind of possible.
I've heard that New Zealand since the Christ Church shooting has been leaning towards that direction.
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by whitelotus: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
IMAliyu:

Not sharia itself, but a trend toward totalitarianism, is kind of possible.
I've heard that New Zealand since the Christ Church shooting has been leaning towards that direction.

I dont understand. Who exactly is going towards totalitarianism? Western governments? Muslims?
Re: Mohammed Hijab Says That by IMAliyu(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

I dont understand. Who exactly is going towards totalitarianism? Western governments? Muslims?

Western governments in the name of enforced tolerance.
An example of this is "M 103" in Canada.
Or the wording in UK's hate speech laws.

These were made with "good intent" but I can see a viscous misapplication of them.

And the rest of the Western nations unlike America don't really have the freedom of speech baked into their constitutions.

Unrelated to Islam, but another example of this was bill C16 Canada. Which when applied means if you call a Trans person by a gender they don't identify as intentionally or not, you will be prosecuted for it.

To get to the point, some laws some Western countries have been passing in the name of tolerance recently can create an environment where free speech is limited and a person can't criticize, or question somethings and that maybe what some fanatics want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Swiss Poltician Who Wanted Minarets Banned / Don't Ask Hard Question / Urgent Answer Plssss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.