Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria (2838 Views)

Average Mileage/kilometer For A Fairly Used Car Per Annum / 15 Toyota Models Specifically Built For Nigeria / Sienna For Hire At 120 Naira Per Kilometer. T&C Applicable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria by deedo20: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi All,
My office wants me to be using my Car for office use. I will charge them for mileage.

I will appreciate it if I can get the Car rate per kilometer for Nigeria.
Re: Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria by Eddee(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
deedo20:
Hi All,
My office wants me to be using my Car for office use. I will charge them for mileage.

I will appreciate it if I can get the Car rate per kilometer for Nigeria.

This is for the organisation I work for. Yours may be different. Ask your HR Officer for a copy of your travel reimbursement policy or mileage chart.

If you still need clarifications on how to calculate it, I'll be glad to help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria by deedo20: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Thank you for the kind feedback and for sharing the one your organization is using. Pardon me. I will still need more explanation because I can see beside the document you shared something like X 3 written in Ink.
Can you please explain that?
Re: Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria by Eddee(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2020
deedo20:
Thank you for the kind feedback and for sharing the one your organization is using. Pardon me. I will still need more explanation because I can see beside the document you shared something like X 3 written in Ink .
Can you please explain that?

Just seeing this, the bolded means nothing actually, don't even remember who wrote it or why. As for "more explanation" - what exactly do you want to know?
Re: Car Rate Per Kilometer For Nigeria by manufacjob: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello Eddee, can you please inbox me the whole document, I'm trying to develop something similar for my business. Thank you

Eddee:

This is for the organisation I work for. Yours may be different. Ask your HR Officer for a copy of your travel reimbursement policy or mileage chart.

If you still need clarifications on how to calculate it, I'll be glad to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Jeep RX300 (2000 Model) Or Toyota Corolla (2003 model Which One Is Better? / Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander? / 10 Most Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.