Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” (1076 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” by Imoleade(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maybe it’s just a polite greeting, or maybe she genuinely wants to know. Whatever is going on in her mind, it’s best to always be prepared with the right answer. Below are some responses to the question “how are you” as well as what each response might make her think.

“Pretty good, thanks for asking.” This is a very casual response that implies that you’re feeling great, but not particularly chatty.

Read more below
https://immonaija..com/2019/12/what-to-say-to-girl-when-she-asks-how.html
Re: What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” by referandum(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Generally I hate it when someone asks me 'how are you' especially with an air of superiority.
Re: What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” by tidalstorm(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
"How are you?" You are making a simple question sound like Astrophysics grin
Re: What To Say To A Girl When She Asks “how Are You?” by czarina(f): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
referandum:
Generally I hate it when someone asks me 'how are you' especially with an air of superiority.
Lol...this use to be me or still is me.

Especially when you're also a young person and I initiated the greetings.

After the "good morning or evening" as the case may be, I'm not answering the accompanying "how are you?".

This is only with strangers or people that I'm not so familiar with.

grin

(1) (Reply)

When/how Did You Know Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Rich. / This One Off Me Ooo / Should This Be The Right Way To Propose To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.