Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) (4685 Views)

I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
I used to tink women have brain though ostrich but it has proven that women don't have brain. Below is a prove.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
so your mother dont have brain...is she a robot

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
So i went to Calabar for carnival. I hapen to see old frends. Met them we gist and drank. While trekking down with SEAGUL BAND, i boomb into my old time crush. We hugd and exchange num.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by lebron7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ur mother too abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
The next day i invited her to d hotel i was stayin and we talkd. She to me she is OND holder and it hasnt bin easy for her to further her education after her dad death. Currently she is stayin with her elder sis. Helpin her in sales
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by tee59(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't know why you just like bashing women. Your heart is bitter, you need healing.

2 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
I made advances wantd to hav sex wit her but she kickd against it. After a while, i told her to mention anytin she want me to do for her dat i wil do it if she allow me Bleep.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
tee59:
I don't know why you just like bashing women. Your heart is bitter, you need healing.
I don't think he's bashing women, he's just showing he doesn't have a brain.

See. He can't spell!

14 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
She said she wil let me fvck if i grant her request. In my mind i tot she wants to request dat i further her education or establish her in busines. Guess what her request was!

1 Like

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
She said i shud buy her
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
iPhone 11 pro
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Imagine what a girl of 26 is asking for. If women have brain she'd hav requestd for a busines setup den wit time she buys iphone 50 wit her busines profit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why do women not have a workin brain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
You already said you were not interested in her so why should she trust you'd be interested in her education?

Smart girl. She can sell the iphone and fund herself and dump you afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
see who, uptil now still cnt differentiates b/w Aids and AIDS is talkin abt wrong spellin
budaatum:
You already said you were not interested in her so why should she trust you'd be interested in her education?

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dump who? Do u hav comprehension issues? How wud u dump som1 u who isnt in a relatnshp wit u?
budaatum:

1 Like

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
I dont bash. Just callin it d way i see it
tee59:
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

The only difference between Nigerian girls nd fish is water.
If not their brain are the same

3 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
Dump who? Do u hav comprehension issues? How wud u dump som1 u who isnt in a relatnshp wit u?
Sticking your diq in is a relationship.
Stopping you is ending it.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol
lilwetdick:
so your mother dont have brain...is she a robot

1 Like

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
see who, uptil now still cnt differentiates b/w Aids and AIDS is talkin abt wrong spellin
You are funny, lol.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
I dont bash. Just callin it d way i see it
The way you "see it" is what is wrong here, and we are asking you to open your eyes so you can see better.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Now tell me who the smart person is. I pulled out my phone order for iphone 11pro let her see it. Fvck her and told her d fone is comin in in 2wks. Just wen she left i canceld d orda. Budaat i fvckd hr gav hr 5k for tp. Tell me who is smarter?
budaatum:

Sticking your diq in is a relationship.
Stopping you is ending it.

3 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have quoted u on dat thread u are having issues differentiatin b/w AIDS & Aids
budaatum:

You are funny, lol.

1 Like

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
Now tell me who the smart person is. I pulled out my phone order for iphone 11pro let her see it. Fvck her and told her d fone is comin in in 2wks. Just wen she left i canceld d orda. Budaat i fvckd hr gav hr 5k for tp. Tell me who is smarter?
You, obviously. Fuq olosho for 5k come here de boast as if na only una get priq.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by Hamzakhs: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
This isn't scientists findings, as among whom there are females.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
i ask u again, who is d smartest?
budaatum:

You, obviously. Fuq olosho for 5k come here de boast as if na only una get priq.

Smh.
obviously all naija women are oloshos
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
nevermnd my heading. just wantd to tell hw dump women are. who in his rite senses wud squat wit his sista all he cud tink of is iphone 11pro
Hamzakhs:
This isn't scientists findings, as among whom there are females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by budaatum: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
i ask u again, who is d smartest?obviously all naija women are oloshos

Do all "naija women" let you fuq them for iphone or 5k?

Did you miss the questions about a significant relative of your's, or do you think I ignorantly generalise like you do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by Olugbenga1234: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hell no. I once a woman who got her head smashed and her brains spilled on the ground.
Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
budaatum:

I don't think he's bashing women, he's just showing he doesn't have a brain.

See. He can't spell!
buda I am disappointed in you. You had to dignify this cesspool thread with your presence?

Not all threads deserve comments

2 Likes

Re: Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
I said all naija women are whoress. Whoever askd d question shud knw d meaning of 'all'.
budaatum:

Do all "naija women" let you fuq them for iphone or 5k?

Did you miss the questions about a significant relative of your's, or do you think I ignorantly generalise like you do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) / Korra Obidi Show Off Her N*kedness In A New Dance Video / Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.