Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (370423 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kallmerb:
do you realise you have never posted any picture but jump from thread to thread like your whole life depends on Nairaland comments..... Are u sure u even have a Camera Phone? Are u even upto 18?

Why are you only known for mischief?

I needn't post pictures before I can view a thread. And when and where a wrong is being done. I needn't seek permission before I address the wrong. In order to correct that wrong. I have not posted pictures but I have succeeded in stopping the bashing of Transsion Devices. Which beforehand prevented them from posting pictures freely. I have stopped the derailing of the other threads. And please stop mentioning me. Let's not derail this thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sam2310:
tell me something about this.

You are derailing this thread.

How come it was ONLY a post of 3 years ago you could find. No recent posts all the monikers above me you can check if their recent posts dont have insults. And this is my only Nairaland account . This was posted during my first days of Registration.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sam2310(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

How come it was ONLY a post of 3 years ago you could find. No recent posts all the monikers above me you can check if their recent posts dont have insults. And this is my only Nairaland account . This was posted during my first days of Registration.
will u shut up, is it your thread.

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
cartwright1:
Still Infinix Hot 5
No filters, no edit.
Nice one bro. Keep them pictures coming cool

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Someone tell that dude shooting with hot 5 to stop. He is hurting my eyes

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sam2310:

cc ddjay maclawrence02 kallmerb Dragnet ityp drprince

This boy is a bloody hypocrite.

There was a caught grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

Wee you keep quiet there

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
sunshineV:
Someone tell that dude shooting with hot 5 to stop. He is hurting my eyes

Lmao. You ma sef. Allow the guy na. Na infinix e dey use, e no kill person grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin
ityP:

Lmao. You ma sef. Allow the guy na. Na infinix e dey use, e no kill person grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sam2310:

hahahaha.. Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by luckize: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mark9854:
Beautiful Kaduna
I love this
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pixel size: what are they and do they matter?

Each pixel captured in an image refers to a photodetector site on the camera’s image sensor, and when these sites are physically larger, they absorb more light. This is the reasoning behind HTC’s UltraPixel technology, for example — larger “pixels” that capture more light, and therefore perform better in situations where light is scarce.
Pixel size is expressed in microns (µm), and some phones that really prioritize camera performance will list this information in addition to megapixels and aperture. The Galaxy S8 features 1.4µm pixels, for example, while the Google Pixel’s are a bit larger, at 1.55µm.

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
ityP:

There was a caught grin
Loollllllz you are all forgetting that in the Nigerian dictionary 'never' means maybe once, most means all abi all mean most, 2 complaints out of a thousand is a general issue etc.
Una never see anything. The earlier you guys stop engaging that lying fraudulent con artist the faster he dies a natural death. Engaging him is like giving him oxygen, starve him of quotes that will be the end of him.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sam2310(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
maclawrence02:

Loollllllz you are all forgetting that in the Nigerian dictionary 'never' means maybe once, most means all abi all mean most, 2 complaints out of a thousand is a general issue etc.
Una never see anything. The earlier you guys stop engaging that lying fraudulent con artist the faster he dies a natural death. Engaging him is like giving him oxygen, starve him of quotes that will be the end of him.
true talk. Me just want clear that 'i never break rule' of him.
U can see that e try to change goalposts self. But am sure is a boy shey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Strict warning please:

I will personally mail the super mods on anyone that derails this thread or insults someone else. Those that like jumping from one thread to another without contributing to others development. Stay off this thread. If your issue didn't originate here, keep it off. I will ruthlessly enforce the sanity of this thread and I ensure every other person to do the same.

Post your pics, offer advice, help others and no more. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
INTRODUCTION

There's an old saying about there being no such thing as a bad camera, only a bad photographer. With that being said, photography is now easier than it was fifty years ago. The rise of digital cameras in smartphones as well subsequent advancements have levelled the playing field for all and sundry. Do you need a good photo? The days of heading to the studio are over. With a fairly good sensor on your smartphone, you can now take amazing photos of anything and anyone.
This is by no means an exhaustive guide, the author only aims to give the reader a foundation on which to build on.

BASIC TERMS (FAMILIARIZATION COURSE)

EXPOSURE
When we talk about “exposure,” we simply mean the brightness or darkness of a photo. It seems simple enough to take a photo that is correctly exposed (has the proper brightness or darkness), but in reality, it can be quite tricky. Exposure uses Aperture, Shutter speed, and ISO in conjunction to create a properly exposed image.

WHAT IS APERTURE?
Simply put, Aperture is the hole within your lens, through which light travels into the camera body.

WHAT IS ISO?
In very basic terms, ISO is the level of sensitivity of your camera to available light. The lower the ISO number, the less sensitive it is to the light, while a higher ISO number increases the sensitivity of your camera.

WHAT IS SHUTTER SPEED?
Shutter speed, also known as “exposure time”, stands for the length of time a camera shutter is open to expose light into the camera sensor. If the shutter speed is fast, it can help to freeze action completely. If the shutter speed is slow, it can create an effect called “motion blur”, where moving objects appear blurred along the direction of the motion which you can also see in the below photo.

WHAT IS WHITE BALANCE?
As the name suggests, white balance balances the color temperature in your image. How does it do this? It adds the opposite color to the image in an attempt to bring the color temperature back to neutral. Instead of whites appearing red or yellow, they should appear white after correctly white balancing an image.

PHOTOGRAPHY COMPOSITION
So, “composition” describes placement of relative objects and elements in an image. Consequently, the composition is a key aspect of great photography. There is hardly a way to overemphasize the importance of composition. Any aspiring artist ought to give the composition of his work a lot of attention.

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR)
Digital cameras often have dynamic range problems. If the scene has a lot of bright light and dark shadows (a common problem on sunny days), either one part of the image will be too bright or another part will be too dark. A high dynamic range (HDR) mode helps fix this problem by sampling the light in multiple exposures and creating a composite photo. You can turn this feature on or off; the app gives you no other options.

SATURATION
This is the amount of colour you have in your photos or how colourful your photos look. One should aspire to be as artistic or purposeful with his/her saturation. Oversaturating your photos with colour makes them look cartoonish or like a caricature and is never a good idea.

SUBJECT
This is the main object in your photo. It should be the focus of the shot. Unless you are shooting a landscape photo, ensure that you have a subject that you are trying to picture. The subject is also called the ‘Foreground’.

Background
Besides the subject of your photo, everything else should be in the background. The background is the back drop of your photo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
maclawrence02:

grin grin grin you ash o
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ddjay: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sam2310:

grin grin oh my, oga tnx for catching him

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ddjay: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
atheistandproud:
Strict warning please:

I will personally mail the super mods on anyone that derails this thread or insults someone else. Those that like jumping from one thread to another without contributing to others development. Stay off this thread. If your issue didn't originate here, keep it off. I will ruthlessly enforce the sanity of this thread and I ensure every other person to do the same.

Post your pics, offer advice, help others and no more. Thank you.
Good one oga, itzneowizy and KngGezy respect this point and keep all derailings and instigations to your infinix thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thayay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mi9T Stock Camera..... But intensely edited with Lightroom mobile

17 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chinazaekpere12: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=atheistandproud post=85349134]This thread is a place for showing off your pictures. There's no competition. Just show off your pictures. If there's any room for improvement, I'm sure others will be willing to help you with it.[/quote
[color=#006600][/color] I used this plant for my research project
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shot on Gionee F103 Edited with Snapseed

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mark9854(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
luckize:
I love this
thanks bro, I'm glad you do!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by omotara2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
please anyone using redmi8a here.can the phone use stock camera.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=chinazaekpere12 post=86053064][/quote]

What's the name? It grows freely in my backyard.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
omotara2:
please anyone using redmi8a here.can the phone use stock camera.

No properly working GCam (I guess this is what you meant because all phones have stock camera) port for R8a. If GCam is a deal breaker look higher up the chain
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by omotara2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
please once again can redmi8a use stock camera. I need u guys reply asap
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
omotara2:

Bro, a phones default camera is called it's stock camera.

Xiaomi Redmi 8A Key Specs & Features
6.2 inch infinity-V IPS Display, 720 x 1520 pixels (271 ppi)
Android 9.0 Pie.
Octa-core Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 CPU.

[/b]12 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera[b]
2GB RAM / 3GB RAM.
32GB inbuilt Storage, up to 512GB memory card.
4G LTE Network.
5000 mAh Li-Po Non-Removable Battery.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
omotara2:

I answered you but you choose to ignore it.

All phone come with stock camera otherwise known as default camera. Any other camera app apart from this is called third party app
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by omotara2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

I answered you but you choose to ignore it.

All phone come with stock camera otherwise known as default camera. Any other camera app apart from this is called third party app

thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.