Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (369957 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sunset is art

14 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2020
luckize:
Just learning
Which location is this and what phone did you use to take your shots?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Victoronah1:
grin grin
REDMI NOTE 7 GCAM!

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

SunshineV, please ignore that moniker. Same goes for you MacLawrence. It's obviously trying to wound you up. I have had her comments deleted and reported it to the super mods. Please ignore. Thank you.
I'm more matured now so I now understand, I won't glorify her/him with a response it's not worth my time.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by azeecoboy(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Rn7 gcam

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2020
azeecoboy:
Rn7 gcam
Dope! Which version?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2020
taiocol:
Sunset is art

Looks like a scene from GTA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by venahoro(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
I. National Judicial Council Building

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by venahoro(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2020
venahoro:
I. National Judicial Council Building

Nice shots bro.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mike23r: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
moutain

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2020
LIGHTING in photography

As physiologist, in medical school, we were taught that without light, vision is impossible. If by any chance, the world went pitch black or perfect dark, our eyes would be useless. The camera works like the human eyes, it needs light to “see” the scenes you are going to shoot and just like the human eye, the better the light, the better the photo. Light is of course important when taking photos. Without light, no photo.
There are several aspects of light that are important:

• Amount: too much or too little
• Kind: natural or artificial, sharp or soft
• Direction: towards or away from the light
• Colour

In all situations, it is important to have sufficient light. The more light you have, the more light reaches the sensor, and the more information the camera can use to produce a nice picture. A lot of light means the shutter doesn’t need to be open very long, and you avoid motion blur. If the light is very weak, the photo will be covered by ugly dots that are lighter or darker than their background. These dots are called “noise.”
It is never a good idea to shoot towards or opposite a light source, always make sure that the light source is either behind you or to your side (left or right) but never in front of you. It causes your photos to be over exposed and filled with flares.

When shooting with artificial light, ensure white balance and HDR is turned on to compensate for discrepancies in colour so that whites do not appear greenish (in green light) and yellows appear bluish (in green light). Then as much as possible, avoid using the flash except in darkness or only when necessary. It ruins photos.

Midday at noon is probably the worst time to take outdoor photos. The best time to take photos are the hours around sunrise and sunset and as a note of warning, never point your sensor at the sun, it may damage your camera sensor as well as your eyes.

These tips work for all cameras regardless of the device.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Crownedjon: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Love this group cool

Will be pitching my tent when I get my iPhone or OnePlus

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Adam00(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

Looks like a scene from GTA.
san Andreas
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Adam00:
san Andreas

Bless you!
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by taiocol: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Put your lighters up
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dayveed1(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2020
S9plus.
Still learning how to use snapseed and lightroom

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Adam00(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Thayay:
Mi9T Stock Camera..... But intensely edited with Lightroom mobile
dope

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Adam00(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Where are the Mi A3 crew! Anyone here using Mi A3?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Adam00:
Where are the Mi A3 crew! Anyone here using Mi A3?

There are but not as active as others
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
azeecoboy:
Rn7 gcam
FUTMX.. MCB lab?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
FUTMX.. MCB lab?

I just went back to look at the picture. It also looks like that step at block D but block don't have a tree at it's side as at when I left there some years back.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ChiefZaddy: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:

I just went back to look at the picture. It also looks like that step at block D but block don't have a tree at it's side as at when I left there some years back.
Haha. It's not D-Block, i looked at it again. There's no tree there uptil now.

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
maclawrence02:

REDMI NOTE 7 GCAM!
I came to this thread since you couldn't mind your business. You buy fake xiaomi phone. And download fake gcam app, then you install and come to this fake thread also to display your pictures. I begged you not to add a link to this thread again and you did.
KngGezy
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
CHESTER48:
I came to this thread since you couldn't mind your business. You buy fake xiaomi phone. And download fake gcam app, then you install and come to this fake thread also to display your pictures. I begged you not to add a link to this thread again and you did.
KngGezy
lol. Xiaomi is not even better than tecno. My friend had xiaomi note 8 and the camera couldn't even best tecno canon 12pro, that is why they go and download gcam to make their camera better than tecno small grin.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mike23r:
moutain
this picture is very bad. Coming from a self acclaimed gcam for xiaomi
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
atheistandproud:
RN7 GCam
grin grin grin grin why is the gcam blurry on the flower?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Victoronah1: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
maclawrence02:

REDMI NOTE 7 GCAM!
grin grin looks washed out. The plants are not even detailed
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
CHESTER48:
Kng.Gezy

And you just proved how childish and petty you are.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
genius43:

And you just proved how childish and petty you are.
lol. You don't know I am childish?? Lol. Post that your pirated fake pictures let's see grin grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
CHESTER48:
as the owner of nairaland naw. You have people delete their comments. Lol this is a public forum, everyone has every right to post anything. Don't be selfish. Remove nepotism here. Maclawrence brought me here.
You and your cohorts specifically asked that we create our own camera thread and it has been done. Why then are you not happy? We stay you no happy, we decide to leave you're still not happy Bros na wa for you o. I know you never in your wildest imagination believe that that your thread will be deserted for this one, just watch and see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.