Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (369698 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2020
taiocol:
Shot on Samsung A3
Edited on Lightroom mobile
This looks good bro

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
atheistandproud:

In the social space, it is one thing to love something and then nurture it. Watching it grow and then realising that it belongs to everyone.

Best you can do is try ensuring that the ideals of the community are not truncated.

Lot's of people don't have the patience to take time and build or give a part of themselves to stuff like this.

Las las, we couldn't have done it without you guys.
Egg zactly my brother grin

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by lilachiever(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
BenDanor:
It's over saturated bro. Just try keep it natural wink

Thanks
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2020
lilachiever:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2020
lilachiever:

Thanks
Why not re-edit the photograh again. This time try keep the colours close to natural that's the beauty.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Been a while..

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2020
Kaydeexotic:
Been a while..

108MP Leica Lens? undecided
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2020
festwiz:

That is what happens when there is permission for customisation
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2020
festwiz:

Lool custom watermark grin grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 2:58pm On May 28, 2020
Hallos grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by mummyson26(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2020
jwills:
I'm out of ideas please can someone help me edit this into something sweet? Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Totosweetdie(f): 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
atheistandproud:
This thread is a place for showing off your pictures. There's no competition. Just show off your pictures. If there's any room for improvement, I'm sure others will be willing to help you with it.

Welcome to the thread.

Please note the above words. In addition no advertising is allowed here, be it a personal page or a business or an item.

If you are going to criticize a person's photo, take their feelings into consideration and do it constructively. If you cannot do it, please mind your business.

This is a community of amateurs and learners. If you are looking for competition or feel the need to clout chase and put others down, please go away. There's another thread (Camera thread) for you where they argue about who has the best camera.

This thread is for pictures/photo edits.

Do not insult or use insultive words here.

CC: Dragnet

Tutorials
Camera & types of cameras (page 11)
Pixel size (page 13)
Introduction to Photography (page 13/32)
Elements of Photography/Camera modes (page 14)
Lighting in photography (page 15)
Composition in photography (page 19)
Tips and tricks of taking good photos (page 27)
Colour pop/splash/block (page 37)
How to use coloursplash by BenDanor (page 74)
Double exposure (page 79)
How to shoot Light Painting by Festwiz (Page 161)
shot with my Nokia 5.1

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2020
BenDanor:

Nice photo. But it's over saturated and there's no subject in focus. Maybe try focusing on just a flower when shooting next time. It's good to focus on the whole plant when it's a bigger plant like a tree and a shrub

It doesn't look over saturated o. Just the out of focus issues
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leomarz007: 5:20pm On May 28, 2020
I love photography and arts. Rate my shot

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2020
TecnoWX3P

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2020
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Raydos: 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
Took this on Tecno Spark 4

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by festwiz(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
Raydos:
Who murdered the termites? Also, the centre focus doesn't help much as there is no object there. I'd suggest you pick a better scene or subject to capture.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Raydos: 7:44pm On May 28, 2020
festwiz:

Who murdered the termites? Also, the centre focus doesn't help much as there is no object there. I'd suggest you pick a better scene or subject to capture.
z

Nobody murdered them, they're all still very much alive!!

I saw them there after a heavy rain yesterday atop a old taxi parked in the street, Obviously it's the wetness of the taxi that got their feathers glued to it!!

Then I thought I should use the opportunity to take a perfect Picture!

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
Juicey10:
shot on redmi 8 gcam
early this morning
6:25am

Boss pls link for Redmi8 Gcam and settings

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
ityP:

It doesn't look over saturated o. Just the out of focus issues
Sorry, I only meant out of focus. My brain was just bringing up the over Saturation word.

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2020
dunsin125:
Hallos grin
Those water droplets looks cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2020
leomarz007:
I love photography and arts. Rate my shot
On a scale of 1 - 10. I'm rate it....... 3

Because it's suppose to be a landscape photograph and the photo composition isn't attractive and another and... I love that clouds floating away wink
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:

TecnoWX3P
What's this bro?
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2020
Raydos:
Took me a while to notice they were on a surface of a car. I thought it was a lake but it didn't seem right considering their size grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 11:40pm On May 28, 2020
BenDanor:

Thanks bros
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dunsin125: 11:41pm On May 28, 2020
BenDanor:

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2020
BenDanor:

Took me a while to notice they were on a surface of a car. I thought it was a lake but it didn't seem right considering their size grin

Lmao. I was not alone. Exactly the same thoughts I had
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by leetylee: 12:56am On May 29, 2020
Another one...
Edits made with PicsArt

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:01am On May 29, 2020
BenDanor:
What's this bro?
painting work
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 4:01am On May 29, 2020
double post cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.