Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (370775 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MrJavaS: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2021
leetylee:

Download gcamator from playstore you'll see the suitable one for your device or you search for gcam go.

You can still use your phone stock camera to make magic too just few tweaks needed

Okay I'll try
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by photokit: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
The most excellent free online photo editor software and tools are generally in premium choices, but photokit is the best free online image editor that comes with lots of great features which will help you to perfect your photos. To create a single picture with the best light and tone from each original shot, you may utilize the High Dynamic Range online picture editor tool, which allows you to snap three photographs at various exposures and merge them.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Too much?

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2021
sunshineV:
Pixel 3. Why pixel phones no get pro mode sef
chariisgrace come do justice to this pic biko
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
sunshineV:
Pixel 3. Why pixel phones no get pro mode sef

I'll mail you my WhatsApp number.
send as document.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by sunshineV(f): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I'll mail you my WhatsApp number.
send as document.
cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
sunshineV:
cool

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ColdSoldier(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=chariisGRACE post=108316356][/quote] Lovely.. You too sabi
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Lovely.. You too sabi
grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by hardeybhayour(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shot on Redmi 9a
Beauty after rain

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
I made this with my boss @Osasnidas

How to clone with Snapseed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzdzDOUBinY

Please like and subscribe

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Lovepeacetrust: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2021
S8+ pro mode, no edit, only increased the brightness a bit.
Edit: Lol I don't know what happened, the stars were more visible than this, nairaland compression might have caused it to look dimmer.

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Azzrael: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Medusa shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2021
smiley

14 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Inquisitive Universe:
Good evening guys...

So as you all know, I love pictures and that is the theme of this evenings video.

Now I know that everyone may or may not like photography.

There are people who genuinely don't care. They have other uses for their phones and picture are not one of them.

Anything when people dey do with photo no concern them. They are straightforward and honest about it.

My problem is usually with the ones who say they want to learn but in reality don't really put their minds to it.

Today they'll say GCam is why they cannot take pictures, tomorrow they'll say it's because they don't have a good phone. Or that smartphones are not meant for taking serious pictures anyway.

The number 1 problem with Mobile photography sef ehn is not the phones or the hardware or the software.

It is the photographers.

Many of us dey approach photography with this mindset of I want to blow people's minds. I want to snap pictures like this guy or that guy. I want to prove a point. I want to show that my phone camera beat everybody own.

A competitive mindset.

Na there our problems take dey start from.

Photography, especially with a smartphone no be competition or a means to put other people down.

Photography no be to pepper them.

For me photography is simply to capture my experiences in a way that they can be shared with others.

That desire to create something. To let people see the world as you see it.

That is photography.

This is why I love landscape photography.

Because you get to show people the world as you see it from your viewpoint.

If you can develop that desire, then the skill for taking photos will come over time. As long as one is willing to apply themselves to learning some tips and tricks.

Too many people believe that photography is buying a decent phone, slapping GCam on top and just snapping anywhere belle face.

Photography doesn't start from when you're holding the phone about to press click, it starts from the mind.

You go don anticipate what you want to capture and how you want it to look like before you even bring out your camera.

Even for a spur of the moment photo sef, your mind gets to work immediately.

This is where skill and practice comes into play.

Too many people who admire photography are not really willing to put in the work to learn how to mentally capture photos before using their equipment (phone).

That's where you'll now see all the new age photo gurus that promise to make people master photographers in 4 days.

4 days!

No be juju be that!

So here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNk4DyOTKYc

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Degrezhaa: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2021
atheistandproud:
Inquisitive Universe:
Good evening guys...

So as you all know, I love pictures and that is the theme of this evenings video.

Now I know that everyone may or may not like photography.
By
There are people who genuinely don't care. They have other uses for their phones and picture are not one of them.

Anything when people dey do with photo no concern them. They are straightforward and honest about it.

My problem is usually with the ones who say they want to learn but in reality don't really put their minds to it.

Today they'll say GCam is why they cannot take pictures, tomorrow they'll say it's because they don't have a good phone. Or that smartphones are not meant for taking serious pictures anyway.

The number 1 problem with Mobile photography sef ehn is not the phones or the hardware or the software.

It is the photographers.

Many of us dey approach photography with this mindset of I want to blow people's minds. I want to snap pictures like this guy or that guy. I want to prove a point. I want to show that my phone camera beat everybody own.

A competitive mindset.

Na there our problems take dey start from.

Photography, especially with a smartphone no be competition or a means to put other people down.

Photography no be to pepper them.

For me photography is simply to capture my experiences in a way that they can be shared with others.

That desire to create something. To let people see the world as you see it.

That is photography.

This is why I love landscape photography.

Because you get to show people the world as you see it from your viewpoint.

If you can develop that desire, then the skill for taking photos will come over time. As long as one is willing to apply themselves to learning some tips and tricks.

Too many people believe that photography is buying a decent phone, slapping GCam on top and just snapping anywhere belle face.

Photography doesn't start from when you're holding the phone about to press click, it starts from the mind.

You go don anticipate what you want to capture and how you want it to look like before you even bring out your camera.

Even for a spur of the moment photo sef, your mind gets to work immediately.

This is where skill and practice comes into play.

Too many people who admire photography are not really willing to put in the work to learn how to mentally capture photos before using their equipment (phone).

That's where you'll now see all the new age photo gurus that promise to make people master photographers in 4 days.

4 days!

No be juju not that!

So here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNk4DyOTKYc
Brilliant post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by korlhyjay(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
S20 ultra

8 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Brilliant post

Thank you
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Shot and Edited on RN10 Pro

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Another one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mhimi007(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
korlhyjay:
S20 ultra
can i criticize this work?? Firstly there is no subject more like you just wanted to test your camera, its okay tho nice work
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
A picture from my old photo collection.
“Loud As A Bird”

Shot and edited on iPhone 6s.

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okooloyun1(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Nice thread
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sphinxvally: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Theenchanter
grin

How did you achieve this bro?
Kindly tutor me.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Sphinxvally:

How did you achieve this bro? Kindly tutor me.
Na dia wey problem go dey o.
Local man no Sabi tutor.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Local man no Sabi tutor.

My gee

3 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2021
vg

7 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Sphinxvally: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
chariisGRACE:

Local man no Sabi tutor.

Probably:

App you used.
Extra setting or xml or preset used.

Thanks for your response.
Your pictures are amazing.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sphinxvally:

Probably:
App you used. Extra setting or xml or preset used.
Thanks for your response. Your pictures are amazing.
Mostly Lightroom & Snapseed.
No extra settings. No presets.

Thank you very much.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Siberia01(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Shot on Nokia Zeiss

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by officialteemi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Redmi note8.
GCAM

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by nongo123(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
officialteemi:
Redmi note8.
GCAM

Nice pic. Which GCam are you using?

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.