Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (370528 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Buzx: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
RN8

10 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
implementing:
crap phone, I hate infinix I swear, get Samsung or redmi and get the bang for your buck together with system upgrades/updates

Sir, please let's temper our comments with consideration for the feelings of others.

Whilst I understand your point, the delivery is not good.

The focus should be on her photo and not the phone used. I don't think you'll lend her money to get a new one outright. So please...

9 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Buzx:
RN8

Wow. This is nice.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by implementing: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

Sir, please let's temper our comments with consideration for the feelings of others.

Whilst I understand your point, the delivery is not good.
lol sorry I just get angry when I hear infinix cos they made me waste money..phone fell on the ground and that was it (it had screen guard and protective case)

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Drizzle007(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

Come to telegram I'll give you the apk and my current settings.

Oh parrot. You should try hypercam E4. I could give you the best xml for it.
Clearly the best gcam I've used for RN7.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
implementing:
lol sorry I just get angry when I hear infinix cos they made me waste money..phone fell on the ground and that was it (it had screen guard and protective case)

I totally understand. I had Hot 2 way back in 2016 and e do me shege. That was the last one I ever used.

This thread is photos. Judge her photo.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Buzx: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

Wow. This is nice.

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Drizzle007:

Oh parrot. You should try hypercam E4. I could give you the best xml for it.
Clearly the best gcam I've used for RN7.
Downloaded and installed it yesterday. Still trying to get the best settings. its actually looking great. But the night sight crashes.
I'll be glad if you can send me your settings. Telegram @maclawrence

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

Downloaded and installed it yesterday. Still trying to get the best settings. its actually looking great. But the night sight crashes.

I hear the new ones like Parrot and Hypercam are good but I'm happily wedded to my old BSG version 6.2 lol. Maybe one day I'll be motivated to switch but that's till much later.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Buzx:
RN8
nice shot cheesy
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

I hear the new ones like Parrot and Hypercam are good but I'm happily wedded to my old BSG version 6.2 lol. Maybe one day I'll be motivated to switch but that's till much later.
You can actually install multiple gcam and test with the help of app cloner. But I currently have tricam, gcam 7 and Hypercam installed without conflicts.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
ShotWithXiaomiRedmi5a

Picture taken last year.

No filter, No Edit.

Stock Camera used.

5 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
maclawrence02:

You can actually install multiple gcam and test with the help of app cloner. But I currently have tricam, gcam 7 and Hypercam installed without conflicts.

I should probably do that next week. Work plenty full ground now.

I'll ask you for tips then, if that's okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by maclawrence02(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

Anything for the boss.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by BenDanor(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guys please any GCAM for Nokia 5.1 plus? It's made of MediaTek helio p60 processor.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Mizik(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
BenDanor:
Guys please any GCAM for Nokia 5.1 plus? It's made of MediaTek helio p60 processor.
No Gcam for it...
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Buzx: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mizik:
nice shot cheesy

Thanks. The thread inspired me.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Darevid:

Tecno Spark 3 - 1GB RAM version.
But I must say the editing does a greater amount of the job.
K... Nice one pal
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Darevid:

Tecno Spark 3 - 1GB RAM version.
But I must say the editing does a greater amount of the job.

Like I said earlier, no such thing as a bad camera, only a bad photographer.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Buzx:

Thanks. The thread inspired me.

We're all very excited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by acedsportsng: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
genius43:

Snapseed and Adobe Lightroom does it for me.

My stock camera does the same work as Lightroom tbh. Had to uninstall it as it was swallowing space

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by implementing: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

I knew someone will insult her phone. Did she say she is having problems with her phone? And why mention Samsung and Redmi? Samsung and Redmi aren't In the same class. If at all you want to advice him. Which is totally unnecessary ,advice for an actual upgrade. Because transsion and Xiaomi are in the same category.

To Transsion Users and Other Brand users go to Chester48 thread. You will not be bashed there. Thats were you get a variety of photos from a variety of different brands.
fine I don hear, but bro the thing pain me personally for infinix matter, and my old moniker is on the phone that spoilt no way to login
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

how did Kng. Gezy enter this thread.. He's going to destroy here with unnecessary arguments and sad justifications..

Chaii and I was enjoying this thread before.. Mtschww why did u guys allow him in undecided cry cry cry
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kallmerb:
how did Kng.Gezy enter this thread.. He's going to destroy here with unnecessary arguments and sad justifications..

Chaii dand I was enjoying this thread before.. Mtschww why did u guys allow him in undecided cry cry cry

Stop mentioning it (whatever it is). Ignore him at all costs.

To quote the Bible "resist the devil and he'll flee from you".

Just ignore. Even if he mentions you. Ignore. He's destroyed the other thread to the point that they're begging for people to come over.

Just ignore. It'll cost you. Nothing.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Adamna(f): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
implementing:
crap phone, I hate infinix I swear, get Samsung or redmi and get the bang for your buck together with system upgrades/updates
I'm planning on buying Xiaomi Mi a3 soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Emjace(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Adamna:
I can't wait to hear your testimony
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Adamna:

Sabi person

2 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Adamna:

Sabi person
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Since AliEx never gree to deliver my Mi A3 yet, lemme keep disturbing this thread with photo taken with Xiaomi Redmi 5a.

ShotWithRedmi5a

Stock Camera, No Edit, No Filters

6 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
BestAccessories:
Since AliEx never gree to deliver my Mi A3 yet, lemme keep disturbing this thread with photo taken with Xiaomi Redmi 5a.

ShotWithRedmi5a

Stock Camera, No Edit, No Filters

Choi! Nna see enjoyment!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.