Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (369688 Views)

HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
BestAccessories:
Being a while I post anything here.

ShotWithRedmi5a

Accessories for Mi A3 (Still awaiting delivery of the phone sha)

grin grin cheesy
Hehehehe. Like getting spare tire before your car arrives cool

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by importantperson: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thayay:
lol
oya buy for me na

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by DlawTECHY(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Shot on mi a3

12 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Abara4iyke(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
BenDanor:

It looks good bro! We all just do + and - to see how good it can become
Thanks man
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Prechy2836(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
DlawTECHY:
Shot on mi a3
Saw this on the bird app not too long ago it's lit
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by horlabisi93: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2020
DlawTECHY:
Shot on mi a3
cry
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by DlawTECHY(m): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Prechy2836:
Saw this on the bird app not too long ago it's lit
Yea... You saw well
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shegun010: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Good morning y'all.
Both images were shot on my RN7+GCAM. I didn't use any app to edit both pictures. Straight outta camera.have a nice day y'all.

16 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by ityP(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2020
dayveed1:
LIGHTROOM.

Beautiful pictures
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Abara4iyke(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Shegun010:
Good morning y'all.
Both images were shot on my RN7+GCAM. I didn't use any app to edit both pictures. Straight outta camera.have a nice day y'all.
Capturing the sun set in-between your fingers is beautiful, but you see this flower is awesomely beautiful... Nice shot
Tuale for you
What phone pls

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Please.
Is there any external camera that has the background blur effect.
I am using a Gionee F103
atheistandproud
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehe. Like getting spare tire before your car arrives cool

Spare tire is even better.

My current situation is like getting a key to the car you bought without the car.

Or getting a key to a new apartment but with no address where the apartment is situated.

What's the use of the key without a car, what's the use of an apartment key without apartment address.

The seller sef is motivating me to go open dispute after 60 days. See my life.

grin grin cheesy grin

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dayveed1(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2020
ityP:

Beautiful pictures
thanks cool

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by dayveed1(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2020
BenDanor:

The first pics is wow!
Thanks cool
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Shegun010:
Good morning y'all.

Please how much do you charge for training?

How long would it take to perfect this skill?

No edit really, I want to learn how to snap breathtaking pictures like this oooo
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Please.

Is there any external camera that has the background blur effect.

I am using a Gionee F103

atheistandproud

Background blur is achieved in two ways

1. Shooting using portrait mode.
This works especially for human faces. The camera senses depth of field (distance) of the background from the subject (face or person) and proceeds to blur it out.

2. Focus
When you want to snap a particular object, on your screen, tap on the item's image to focus. When that's done, move your camera towards it slowly until you achieve background blur.

3. Editing of course using lens blur function

Please give me feedback
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
BestAccessories:

My current situation is like getting a key to the car you bought without the car.

Or getting a key to a new apartment but with no address where the apartment is situated.

What's the use of the key without a car, what's the use of an apartment key without apartment address.

grin grin cheesy grin

Track with Nipost let us see if it passed through SO5
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shegun010: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abara4iyke:

Capturing the sun set in-between your fingers is beautiful, but you see this flower is awesomely beautiful... Nice shot
Tuale for you
What phone pls

I took the pictures with my RN7. Back when I still used to shoot with my mobile phone.
Dived into the DSLR world more than a year ago
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Shegun010: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
BestAccessories:

Please how much do you charge for training?

How long would it take to perfect this skill?

No edit really, I want to learn how to snap breathtaking pictures like this oooo

Message me on 0eight16914705zero
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by chariisGRACE(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
atheistandproud:

Background blur is achieved in two ways

1. Shooting using portrait mode.
This works especially for human faces. The camera senses depth of field (distance) of the background from the subject (face or person) and proceeds to blur it out.

2. Focus
When you want to snap a particular object, on your screen, tap on the item's image to focus. When that's done, move your camera towards it slowly until you achieve background blur.

3. Editing of course using lens blur function

Please give me feedback

My phone doesn't possess all of that functions. So I am asking of they is any external application that can do it.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
genius43:

Track with Nipost let us see if it passed through SO5

This is the tracking number - RB890496242SG

Of recent Nipost IPS has been showing "Service Unavailable"
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thayay(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
importantperson:

oya buy for me na
lol... Shey yuwinot lemme alone abi embarassed
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by importantperson: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thayay:
lol... Shey yuwinot lemme alone abi embarassed

I wee nor leef you except you bless me

1 Like

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
BestAccessories:

grin grin cheesy grin
Inside life grin
Eeyah, i feel for the seller if he is telling the truth. His loss
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by genius43(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
BestAccessories:

This is the tracking number - RB890496242SG

Of recent Nipost IPS has been showing "Service Unavailable"

Nigeria and instability
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by oluwakayode25(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Edited using the photo app.... Just a single filter
Lg v30 +

4 Likes

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
oluwakayode25:
Edited using the photo app.... Just a single filter
Lg v30 +

Welcome to the party bro.
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Jimmy17(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
H
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by atheistandproud(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

My phone doesn't possess all of that functions. So I am asking of they is any external application that can do it.

Use Snapseed lens blur
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wall. Random.
Shot on the Samsung Galaxy A20. Unedited.

Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by Thayay(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
importantperson:

I wee nor leef you except you bless me
like say dem send you ba grin grin grin
Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
DlawTECHY:
Shot on mi a3
Do you have link to stable gcam for mi a3?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (350) (Reply)

FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.