Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (80969 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Paebi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tell her you want her to keep your phone for you and return it anytime its rings and take it back. Only she will get tired of you phone after a while.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Oluwa thank you oh for the wonderful and understanding sexymoma of a wife you gave me, I am forever grateful, praying she remains this way forever grin grin grin

Op you are finished cheesy...this was one of the things that scared me about marriage before I got married; when I read or hear married men complain about it, but luckily for me, I escaped it....I have the best lady on earth as wifey, she gives me peace of mind, she gives me my freedom, and she is so friendly and open minded, mhen, some ladies are angel in human form oh, ladies like my wifey kiss kiss

You've been praising this your wife since forever abeg she get younger medical doctor sister wey single? Hook your brother up nnwanne

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
olril17:

married man and u always post immaturedly in the politics section..I pity the wife that married u oo
Politics you say Because I condemn your mentor and lord, looting machine Tinubu Tinubu is a known corrupt man who have looted Lagos state dry....and for Buhari, he remains the worst President to ever rule Nigeria and no apology about those two.

Or is it my stand on Yorubas in Nigerian national political affairs I also have no apology about that because I use to be a neutral person not until I gradually studied the Southwest and their behavior when it comes to national politics, which shaped my stance and conviction about them politically, no apologies.....in my home, we do not discuss politics anytime I am around, my wife don't even love politics, she hates it with passion so we are very cool...my political views and exploration are kept outside my marriage and home, so you see grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Larryfest:
Are you the wife or husband because I don't get why you don't even have a common say in most issues in the house
So the wife doesn't have a say in the house? What kind of father's do you people have?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Awoleesu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just following the timelines...

The last time I checked, 2018 was just last year!

# Married 2018
#Have a son between 2018 and this year
#Another kid on the way...

And yet, you claimed your wife get "wahala"! Abi na you get wahala pass?

Oga, deeh-deeh oh!

Meanwhile,

*Give madam some space
"Be as open as you can be, including opening the door when the house is hot... (If you grasp)
*Consider taking madam on a holiday... Try California - trust me, she'll NEVER trouble you again (except of course, for another trip) after she sees the 'wild west'!

Finally,
Oga, learn to solve your own problems within the confines of your privacy... We all have one problem or the other!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
ensamy:
The man has lost his crown at home as an African Lord at home..
Now Christianity has come with ONE MAN ONE WIFE all hell has let loose. Polygamy humbled women. Whenever a woman become noisy , the man will add another wife to her then she will cool down sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Spot on. Comment of the year. Polygamy humbled women. Monogamy unleashes the tiger. In them
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
sacx:

Sisisi nor do again o cheesy

May the good Lord help him focus on the girl that bought his market eventually grin. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by klax(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala

Bro listen good I have always tells you young folks diving into marriage to always look before you guys leap you cant tell me you never noticed these her sudden excesses when dating her but you ignored it and think it's love bro it's no love a nagging woman is deadly infact deadly than scorpion sting.

Manage the situation you ignorantly put yourself into or call it quit if you can't bear it before she turn you to slowpoke. My advise might be raw but woman with attitude are weapon of mass destruction, they can jazz you up, destroy you infact knock you off.

One of my close friend was trapped in these manner it was TB Joshua that rescued him, he was already a walking corpse since then I fear woman infact never try to manage nagging woman just discharge her. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by cassyrooy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

@the bolded, kindly install a second lampholder and fix a coloured light bulb in it.

On her getting angry qnd showing signs of jealousy, have you cheated on her before?

If yes, she's trying to avoid another of such occurrence, and if no, I know the cliche sit her down and talk it over is my best advice at this point.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
olril17:

u sound like a wussy...as a man,u have got to be firm and be in control of your marriage...geez!
You sound like a toxic person
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
See women making excuses for bad behaviour.

If a man had smashed his wife’s phone in that manner, we would have seen women here crying about toxic abusive marriages.

Nonsense and ingredients.

This husband is behaving like a learner, trying to be understanding in a way that tells her you are weak and that you are not to be taken seriously. A normal human being listens to explanation and decides the truth based on your tendencies.

I don’t need to tell you that you are living with an unreasonable woman. Na you carry your hand choose this kind wife. Nobody can help you cos most of us avoid getting married to women like her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by samguru(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
I guess she is from South south possibly Delta State, my brother if my guess is right,you need to serious prayer as she will not hesitate to kill you one if she can't tolerate that shot again
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

You've been praising this your wife since forever abeg she get younger medical doctor sister wey single? Hook your brother up nnwanne
Hahahahaha, don't mind me oh.....I am still in shock you know, she is an angel lady...you know when a bad man gets an angel, its hard to keep the joy/excitement, I guess same is happening to Davido and many other lucky men lol....was so freaking scared about marriage eh, but I was wrong...she has increased my daily joy lol.....as for your last request, she is the only single lady in her family, she was the last to settle down shocked shocked
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
IgboSomalia:
Weak man, coming here to ask for advice. Don't you know how to manage a woman?
Your woman knows you're weak, that's why she's taking you for granted.

A woman is like a baby. She needs love, attention, care, disciple and leadership. If you can't provide the last 2, she can't respect you.

Small time now, your kids would join in messing you up.
She doesn't need leadership, you fool. Wife, not daughter

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tommenoh(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:

I can't say nothing regards this but where u stated she is refusing to learn driving, got me. How's that apparent? But guy, or guys, there is an Oracle on women matter o:UBUNJA MIS EDUCATION. Search it here on nairaland. He is a Guru on such matters, though his opinions sometimes ehh... I leave it to you, if u wanna check him out for "miseducationing the males"

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
You need to be smart.

Switch Changeover off and Shout "Ohhh this stupid Nepa, just when I want to watch football?:

If she says you should on the small gen ensure you empty the fuel tank and measure 2 litres of fuel into the tank so the gen can go off by 1:AM or 2:AM then you can sleep in darkness. �

Regarding checking your phone. No one needs to inform you to ensure that you a lot stay professional wirh your phone. Your wife has no business checking your work phones. Buy a tiny Nokia for home calls and tell her your smart phone is for work related issues and you should keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, don't mind me oh.....I am still in shock you know, she is an angel lady...you know when a bad man gets an angel, its hard to keep the joy/excitement, I guess same is happening to Davido and many other lucky men lol....was so freaking scared about marriage eh, but I was wrong...she has increased my daily joy lol.....as for your last request, she is the only single lady in her family, she was the last to settle down shocked shocked

Chai. My heart is broken nnwanne. Make I go buy plaster take stich am for chemist embarassed

Can I give you a brotherly advice. Cause the Spirit of God in me said I should tell you something.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
ensamy:
The man has lost his crown at home as an African Lord at home..
Now Christianity has come with ONE MAN ONE WIFE all hell has let loose. Polygamy humbled women. Whenever a woman become noisy , the man will add another wife to her then she will cool down sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ewww. Please let smart people talk
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by bonnez(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oga go and solve your marital problems abegi. Don’t disturb us. We have enough problems in this country. Allow us endure this Buhari abeg. No distract us.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
bonnez:
Oga go and solve your marital problems abegi. Don’t disturb us. We have enough problems in this country. Allow us endure this Buhari abeg. No distract us.

Hahaha haha you no well. You're severely depressed
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by MajesticD(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
I have never cheated on her before and after marriage, just that I still have the phone number of my ex and we watched a movie Okafor's law together. She so much believe in that movie, now back to the trust issue

Okafor's Law....Causing problems since 1401BC grin
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
bluefilm:
But how do you guys end up giving these women so much liberty that they start feeling like it is their god given right to control you guys?

God knows no woman on earth in the name of a wofe can try that shît with me.

The kain beating she go receive the first time she tries it will be a constant reminder to her that there's always a bound that even the so called marriage of a thing cannot cross...

Nonsense. angry
This is why men don't live long
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Cheato64(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
peepydelano:
what are you still doing with your exes contacts, and you are been economical with the truth here,y'all will be surprised on hearing the wife's part of the story.Stop making marriages look like hell abeg
marriage is beautiful, at least my account can testify to that. Money wise am very happy I married her.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
marriage is beautiful, at least my account can testify to that. Money wise am very happy I married her.

And you can't control her. Smh. You're the wife she's the husband Mr. Gbewu dani
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Hairdo666(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
superability:

Guy if u want to advice, advice... Don't spoil someone's home.... If u use man authority fully like a dictator in ur home... Walahi, even ur children will hate u for life...

So u can keep the man in control advice to urself...
Some marital issues deals with total compromise, if not... U are on a long thing
Loud it. They think we're like their mothers. No, thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by fatymore(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
Sit her down and discuss. She may have been a victim of infidelity. Or she is naturally very jealous(this one is incureable)
incurable..Lol
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by safarigirl(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
nero2face:
she loves u so much mehn, I wish for such a loving jealous wife, she only want u for her self alone...endure it and try turning it into fun, laugh at her when she do those things and let her know u love her and won't chest on her...u can device a fun means of cajoling her whenever she act up
LOL

This is not love my guy, this is obsession. These are the kind of women that can carry knife and stab you in your sleep, na from smashing phone dem go kill you

Do not mistake mental problem for love. The woman is mad and you should cast madness away from your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
How old is your wife,sir?
From ur description of her,I can only say she's immature.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Demol4trillions(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Give me her phone number! Why is she treating you like this?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Chai. My heart is broken nnwanne. Make I go buy plaster take stich am for chemist embarassed

Can I give you a brotherly advice. Cause the Spirit of God in me said I should tell you something.
Hahahahaha, abeg go ahead and dish out the advice lolz shocked shocked shocked

There are better ladies all over Nigeria and even abroad honestly....just that we guys usually focus on negative aspect of ladies....honestly for instance, when I met my wife, due to her physical appearance, I automatically concluded in my heart that this one won't be good for marriage because to me, she will be all these ladies that love bling bling life and partying around lol....so I went for fun lol, and gradually got trapped haven seen what she is made of, that her physical appearance does not portray her personality

So open your eyes...don't let anybody deceive you that a lady must be ugly to be a good lady, there are so many sexy, classy ladies who are more than virtuous.....but not the ones who turned themselves to slay queens oh, go for the naturally beautiful ones who didn't kill goat to become Kim Kardashian...they are plenty of them, if you love doctors or nurses, start visiting medical schools, it works....

Oya your advice abeg lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by UPANDAN: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Cheato64 post=85354662]I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala[/quqote]

Mehn.. I can relate to your predicament. It's not easy living with these type of women TBH. God should continue to strengthening you with patience, in other to tolerate her for the sake of your children. kpelle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.