Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (80786 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by olril17(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Politics you say Because I condemn your mentor and lord, looting machine Tinubu Tinubu is a known corrupt man who have looted Lagos state dry....and for Buhari, he remains the worst President to ever rule Nigeria and no apology about those two.

Or is it my stand on Yorubas in Nigerian national political affairs I also have no apology about that because I use to be a neutral person not until I gradually studied the Southwest and their behavior when it comes to national politics, which shaped my stance and conviction about them politically, no apologies.....in my home, we do not discuss politics anytime I am around, my wife don't even love politics, she hates it with passion so we are very cool...my political views and exploration are kept outside my marriage and home, so you see grin cheesy cheesy
the same Yoruba that are liberalists thats its difficult for one party to even win in a slandslide in their region...they vote both parties always...case in point is the last election...your party even won 2 states...compared to core north and SE...
do all Yoruba love tinubu?
do all Yoruba love buhari?,most of his hardened and ardent critics are even from SW,including the press..
imagine if u use all your energy to address the corruption and undevelopment in SE..

u are a big time hypocrite....can't even believe a married man,an elderly man is the one behind those very nonsense posts..geez

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Biodun1929(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
frozen70:

You did not understand the tone of the message

I did not condemn him, he allowed himself to be manipulated

Have you ever seen a man that satisfies a woman ❓

If he can't use his head another person will use his head for her own usefulness

I can now conclude that women really don't know what they want.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

You've been praising this your wife since forever abeg she get younger medical doctor sister wey single? Hook your brother up nnwanne
lol

Franchas that is a Bobrisky?

No regard anything that one talk. Today it is male, before you know it, it will become female. Let it sort out the identity crisis it is experiencing first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, abeg go ahead and dish out the advice lolz shocked shocked shocked

There are better ladies all over Nigeria and even abroad honestly....just that we guys usually focus on negative aspect of ladies....honestly for instance, when I met my wife, due to her physical appearance, I automatically concluded in my heart that this one won't be good for marriage because to me, she will be all these ladies that love bling bling life and partying around lol....so I went for fun lol, and gradually got trapped haven seen what she is made of, that her physical appearance does not portray her personality

So open your eyes...don't let anybody deceive you that a lady must be ugly to be a good lady, there are so many sexy, classy ladies who are more than virtuous.....but not the ones who turned themselves to slay queens oh, go for the naturally beautiful ones who didn't kill goat to become Kim Kardashian...they are plenty of them, if you love doctors or nurses, start visiting medical schools, it works....

Oya your advice abeg lol

From today. I hear the Lord telling me to warn you to stop telling people about how proudof your wife you are and how good she is.. You're advised to tone it down. Online, offline. I'm sure you understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by frozen70(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Daviddson:
Nothing disgusts me about a lady like emotional manipulations.
You know yourselves very well and strangely you were honest enough with your comment. But my mind is telling me you're a guy grin.

Am a woman, I hate pretence and decit

I don't like taking advantage of the good ones

She is lucky she got a good man, but she might loose that firm grip on him, when the man wants to act as a man

Look, you can't cage a man, he can only respect himself if he wishes

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Starhearts: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dats is ur own problems?
Face ur warrant
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
safarigirl:
lol

Franchas that is a Bobrisky?

No regard anything that one talk. Today it is male, before you know it, it will become female. Let it sort out the identity crisis it is experiencing first

This Delta galyour mouth Don tear well well now o. See wetin NL dey cause
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by gregyboy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please dont go ahead and start laying hands on her it would make it worse and it may lead to a bigger issue someday if you have to hit her not frequently let her know she had gone beyond her boundary...

Everything you listed here i don't even see it as a problem she just need attention and you need diplomacy with her ...

Did you read the posy a nairaland made late this year were is wife wouldnr speak to him or have sex with him that is an issue not yours
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
frozen70:

Am a woman, I hate pretence and decit

I don't like taking advantage of the good ones

She is lucky she got a good man, but she might loose tgat firm grip on him, when the man wants to act as a man

Look, you can't cage a man, he can only respect himself if he wishes

My sister see as your comments the past few days dey make me teary. You're a wise woman. God bless your husband. No worry I go throw some cases come your side make you fon chop small meat
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by MedicH: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for all of una fa! If its not wife wahala, it would be husband trouble! Why? No happily ever after tale? Make una let us hear word biko!

Mean while, I dont know what to type regarding your issue...apologies cheesy

This is family section where issues affecting the homefront is discussed you get that?

If you are interested in knowing how your zoological president is dragging the zoo to hell u can proceed to the politics section.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Injera(f): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
jaxxy:

What makes u think I’m not Yoruba also. I only said that cos of a trend nothing to do with superior. Lol
You said YORUBA DEMON pejoratively
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by bluefilm: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
i will never hit my wife

Ndo.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Liposure: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Communicate with your wife or beta still go 4 marriage counselling
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Besto(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
nero2face:
she loves u so much mehn, I wish for such a loving jealous wife, she only want u for her self alone...endure it and try turning it into fun, laugh at her when she do those things and let her know u love her and won't chest on her...u can device a fun means of cajoling her whenever she act up

Your head dey dere.

I jokingly call mine "policey woman" when she does that. She will laff and say "b4 nko". Now she's tired sef.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
olril17:

the same Yoruba that are liberalists thats its difficult for one party to even win in a slandslide in their region...they vote both parties always...case in point is the last election...your party even won 2 states...compared to core north and SE...
do all Yoruba love tinubu?
do all Yoruba love buhari?,most of his hardened and ardent critics are even from SW,including the press..
imagine if u use all your energy to address the corruption and undevelopment in SE..

u are a big time hypocrite....can't even believe a married man,an elderly man is the one behind those very nonsense posts..geez
Hey man, let's not derail this family thread with political gibberish, my stand on Tinubu, Buhari, and majority of Yorubas in national politics remains until I see a change.

I used to like Buhari not until 2015. I never liked Tinubu because I hate corrupt people.

I never liked Orji Uzor Kalu, Ikedi Ohakim, Rochas Okorocha, T.A. Orji, Adams Oshiomhole, El Rufai, Obasanjo, and so many others because they are known corrupt men and thieves who used their position of authority to destroy the future of Nigeria through looting.

I was among those that fought Ikedi Ohakim in real life and made sure he lost his reelection bid in Imo state....I did same with Rochas....I tried my best for Buhari and we would have achieved it if not for Yoruba/Tinubu sabotage.

Don't think that I cherish or applaud corruption by Igbo politicians, I don't, and reason I get marveled at how majority of Yorubas, especially the youths who are supposed to be more enlightened queue behind Tinubu despite being in the know of how Tinubu has destroyed Lagos state, a state that is like a nation in a nation that ought to be competing with great cities like London, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Cairo, etc is looking so unkempt and roads all dilapidated despite huge federal government presence and excess IGR.

Open your mind, Yorubas condone lots of evil perpetrated by their political god, especially Tinubu, I don't know if he cast a spell on Yoruba youths, it hurts angry
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by VAQAXY: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ok
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by bluefilm: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hairdo666:

This is why men don't live long

The men who don't live long are usually those men wey allow their selves to carry woman palaver for head.

Me, I no even get time for any form of woman wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Injera:

You said YORUBA DEMON pejoratively

No pls. I didn’t mean it as an attack and not every Yoruba guy follows such trend even tho they have the tendency.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by sleek82(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
LOGOBELT:
You have really tried discovering her faults.

The next thing is to study her... Like what are the things that makes her angry? What are the things i do that piss her off? Most importantly, what does she want?

The matrimonial bedroom is not just a sleeping room... Wake her up at night, talk to her solemnly, once again i said solemnly...

As for your chat with your ex Biko, end it "its better to stay off Ex especially when you are married, to prevent Family Palava"

As for driving her to the market, antenatal and church, boss its your RESPONSIBILITY as the husband.

We men only show love to our partner before marriage, once she is in, you find it difficult to continue what you started.

Like I said, yoy have discovered her faults, next is to study her......

After that, next is to wake her up at night, say sweet and emotion capturing words to her, then when she fall for it.... Hit her with the words " Dear, i want to discuss something with you" while you caress her. Talk to her about it, and am sure she will listen.

Women aren't that DIFFICULT you just need to ADJUST a little, so that ONE TROUSER CAN FIT YOU TOO
this is a beautiful response except the part you said it is his responsibility to drive her around...I don't agree with that abeg, he can get her a good car or SUV to do that
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

From today. I hear the Lord telling me to warn you to stop telling people about how proudof your wife you are and how good she is.. You're advised to tone it down. Online, offline. I'm sure you understand what I mean
Thank you very much, thought its only online I do that sometimes to drive home a point or as reference when giving advice to others, but will stop.....offline, I don't cos the nature of things I do makes it difficult for me to even spend time with people offline aside with few close friends and associates, reason I spend most time online when not very busy.

But I will take your advice from tonight, thanks brother cool
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na man they control woman
Any woman way no respect in husband let her be
When sleeping at night be carful oh
Woman can do the craziest thing oh
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala

Man, why the hell on earth would you allow your wife go through your phone? Could it be out of love or FEAR?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Thank you very much, thought its only online I do that.....offline, I don't cos the nature of things I do makes it difficult for me to even spend time with people offline aside with few close friends and associates, reason I spend most time online when not very busy.

But I will take your advice from tonight, thanks brother cool

I take God beg you o. You no say Nigerians no get joy. And hate Good tins..

Np. My main head now be I dey imagine the wey the OP husband go beat am Ehn. Cause being the wife I no say him go still drop the phone and she go see this thread. Omo the beating the husband go beat the wife no be small one. Before na smash, she, the husband dey smash phone. Now she, the husband go smash him head
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by fcisca: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
First of: why is your moniker ‘Cheat***’?

Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:
marriage is beautiful, at least my account can testify to that. Money wise am very happy I married her.

We hope you are well prepared for the beating your wife, No, your husband will beat you when she sees this thread. Cause we no say you go still give am phone to check your history. Na here your next level beating go start. Buy plenty ice block down or fuel to power your fridge to get plenty block. Buy iodine. Plaster and plenty paracetamol

Joker
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Glorygrace(f): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
I think your wife is stressed up by having two pregnancies in a year. Give her some space to recover before she takes in again. Pregnancy can make a woman act the way she is acting.
Also I don't think she can learn driving with her pregnant state. Allow her put to bed first.

Finally marriage needs patience and understanding.Talk it over with her and be the man of your home. Be firm on certain issues. A woman should submit to the head of the home. She needs to learn submission.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Awoleesu(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

Do this:

Give her the best sex you've ever given with new styles. Tell her you both need to talk like when you first met. Take your time and pour your mind on issues you've bottled up and not shared with her. And give her time to process it. Do not forget to let her know it's affecting your mental health and productivity. Appeal to her need for security and watch her reactions to all of this over the next few days/weeks

Aha! Sex ke? After marathon consecutive conceptions!
Omo you wicked sha!
O fe pa kete-kete ni?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

I take God beg you o. You no say Nigerians no get joy. And hate Good tins..

Np. My main head now be I dey imagine the wey the OP husband go beat am Ehn. Cause being the wife I no say him go still drop the phone and she go see this thread. Omo the beating the husband go beat the wife no be small one. Before na smash, she, the husband dey smash phone. Now she, the husband go smash him head
Lol, I am totally against wife beating and in fact beating of any human, including kids. I don't fancy it at all no matter what your wife does to you, it is totally wrong to lay your hands on her....so op if you are reading my comment, never you lay your hands on that your wife...highest you can do is get another secret phone or like you said, go on a solo vacation and when she tries to reach you, be open and tell her that she is frustrating your life and making you unhappy, if she truly loves you, she will apologize and make amendments.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
doitforyou:
This is why I can forgive a cheating partner but I can never get back with the person, because I can never trust that person again and it makes for a toxic and draining relationship.
You are right
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, I am totally against wife beating and in fact beating of any human, including kids. I don't fancy it at all no matter what your wife does to you, it is totally wrong to lay your hands on her....so op if you are reading my comment, never you lay your hands on that your wife...highest you can do is get another secret phone or like you said, go on a solo vacation and when she tries to reach you, be open and tell her that she is frustrating your life and making you unhappy, if she truly loves you, she will apologize and make amendments.

I meant she will beat him after seeing this thread. She's the husband he's the wife. Both of them are confused jokers

How can a wife smash the phone of a real man. It's too much vagina worship that causes all these kind tins. The rubbish he muses in her ears during sex. He has handed over his masculinity to her. If this continues to grow, he won't last long. I swear you down
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by franchasng: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
healthserve:

I meant she will beat him after seeing this thread. She's the husband he's the wife. Both of them are confused jokers

How can a wife smash the phone of a real man. It's too much vagina worship that causes all these kind tins. The rubbish he muses in her ears during sex. He has handed over his masculinity to her. If this continues to grow, he won't last long. I swear you down
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by oodua1stson: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cheato64:

you married weyrey. tonto Duke sister.

Shes not in love with you. Shes only using you to practice her weyrey.

The decision to have peace and keep glowing like churchill or stay with her and remain miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Hit My Husband By Mistake / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / I Suspect My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.