Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (80922 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jimcaddy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
She is very possessive... So sit her down and have a heart to heart conversation with her. Tell her to start trusting you and you too start doing things that she will use to trust you.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by D1zion: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
She's toxic. I pray she change or what you'll do is tell your parents or hers so she can be call that order or given orientation. Cos these are some of the things that makes men get gets fed up wlij most marriages, or with what she's doing she can push up to the wall.

but never you raised your hands on her.follow her gradually first by talking to her & letting her know how much you love her & how much she mean to you.good luck.I pray you settle it amicable. God help you.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Bigblessed: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Ok wait, very soon you will understand.

Unless you don't want peace.

Pray o!

olumide3367:
Why na sad? Men giving power to women. embarassed
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by cybriz82(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala

Then i guest she is d boss m bread winner of d house..
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by libertyfather(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
You saw all the signs but big breats and round yansh no allow you... My brother carry your cross

Correct bro make hin carrry hin cross .....no matter what who so ever on this earth going throug such has seen it before going into marriage but some stupid pipu somewhere will all will die down once she start giving birth....biggest lie
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by doitforyou(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I have never cheated on her before and after marriage, just that I still have the phone number of my ex and we watched a movie Okafor's law together. She so much believe in that movie, now back to the trust issue
If you’ve never cheated on her before then this is who she is and if this is who she is, why did you marry her? I can’t even stand a partner that answers the phone with “where are you?”. You either trust me or not.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by frozen70(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

My sister see as your comments the past few days dey make me teary. You're a wise woman. God bless your husband. No worry I go throw some cases come your side make you fon chop small meat

Thanks for appreciating my contributions
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by frozen70(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Biodun1929:

I can now conclude that women really don't know what they want.

What they want are many so it end up jaming itself or clashing
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by VICTOR4U2C: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2019
I am married with 4 kids ..Despite my wife knows how to drive I still carry her to market and any other places xccept she is going to party alone ...most expecially in this kind of situation that ur wife is pregnant pls don't stop taking her to wherever she want to go ...it is fun driving your wife my brother..teaching her takes style you won't even let her have clue you want to teach her how to drive. ...first take her for shopping and movies ...do things she love doing and at the end of the day teach her with laugh and joke from there she will put interest but do the teaching after she much have deliver oooo .....for the ex girl calls pls end it ,is ur ex ur account officer look for someone else in ur bank to do ur banking stuffis eazy to talk with any staff and have his number infact I don't have my ex phone number on my phone again I block it and my ex knew I block her that show I don't want anything to do with her...family is important

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Start gripping your balls, some women are like that. They need a firm man.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Enemyofpeace: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2019
You gaved your wife too much liberty, so stop complaining and enjoy the repercussions. I ate woman wrapper.

Mannabbqgrils na now it's about to go down
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dumodust(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2019
VICTOR4U2C:
I am married with 4 kids ..Despite my wife knows how to drive I still carry her to market and any other places xccept she is going to party alone ...most expecially in this kind of situation that ur wife is pregnant pls don't stop taking her to wherever she want to go ...it is fun driving your wife my brother..teaching her takes style you won't even let her have clue you want to teach her how to drive. ...first take her for shopping and movies ...do things she love doing and at the end of the day teach her with laugh and joke from there she will put interest but do the teaching after she much have deliver oooo .....for the ex girl calls pls end it ,is ur ex ur account officer look for someone else in ur bank to do ur banking stuffis eazy to talk with any staff and have his number infact I don't have my ex phone number on my phone again I block it and my ex knew I block her that show I don't want anything to do with her...family is important
You are a real married man... Many of those commenting on this threads are unmarried children and imagine one has been advocating for beating of the wife. When you introduce violence into your marriage, it's like a scar that won't go away. The marriage becomes abusive and it will marr your children for life. @healthserve- pls change your view point unless you intend to marry a slave.
Though her smashing the phone was overboard, if you wife sees your ex's number on your phone as dialled, she has every right to over-react. Carrying a pregnant woman with an additional kid around can be exhausting but is not too much to do for her. You got her pregnant and it's not easy unless you don't care about your kid and unborn child.
At the poster, it's ok to feel overwhelmed but you have to seat her down about her anger issues. Do not permit violence in your marriage and if it happens again, by all means threaten to separate from her.
On a good note, just be a little bit more patient, when the 2nd baby drops, she will be so occupied to take interest in anything you do and then you can hang out and do guy stuff. This was age old wisdom dropped down to me by elderly men.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Choi - this OP should tell us the other side of the story.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tunwumi: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2019
She working on one weakness you have. You care too much.

If telling your parent is what you dread so much discuss with them on the need for you to wear trouser in your home. Just show her you don't care and she will be worshipping you with obedience.

Right now she thinks you should be the one that follow her. If she had misscarriage tell her she will get another one. Tell her that if she has a car and she love okada accident so much that she's the one that will on wheel chairs. You just have to let out of laziness.

Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dynamic007(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2019
It's unfortunate that you have let your wife see you the way she does. She has absolutely no respect for you and i am pretty sure you must have seen some of these signs before you married her. It's a little too late to bend iron when it's well past hot. You are married to her and it is now your cross to bear which isn't what marriage should be.
Cheato64:

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Danniedpastor(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Cheato64 post=85355695] bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves. [/quot

Bros, women are so easy to handle. All you need is to understand her. I don't have a car now but I remember following my wife to hospital for antenatal. We are always together to the point that older couples in our neighborhood envy us.
As a man, you feel like having your own space( I understand that ). But, honestly you don't really need the space(except you want to cheat on her).
She dots around you because she's crazy about you ( don't try to cure that madness) just enjoy her .
Finally, accept her the way she is and you won't regret.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by toprealman: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go. No

Run to where exactly? You have your own wahala too
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by dumodust(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2019
tunwumi:

She working on one weakness you have. You care too much.

If telling your parent is what you dread so much discuss with them on the need for you to wear trouser in your home. Just show her you don't care and she will be worshipping you with obedience.

Right now she thinks you should be the one that follow her. If she had misscarriage tell her she will get another one. Tell her that if she has a car and she love okada accident so much that she's the one that will on wheel chairs. You just have to let out of laziness.

Your advice is so callous and unfeeling. Did you marry her not to care for her? Let me tell you, the first rule to winning your children over is to have regard for your wife. You must be a wicked person to joke with miscarriage. Do you know how hard it is to go through a pregnancy with all the uncertainty? A miscarriage is very painful, stop advicing the OP wrongly as it's obvious you're inexperienced and have no child of your own.
This woman is pregnant!!! There's a mental aspect to it and she needs support not some powerplay at this time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by onoja12: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Welcome to marrage life,when i dey advice men of this generation to forget marrage them go dey talk rubbish until they enter,your problems in life just started give you another 3 years,by yourself you go run.for those asking didnt you people date.my answer no man knows a woman till you marry am they can pretend for 10years if need be.

[qquote author=Cheato64 post=85354662]I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by IgboSomalia: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Hairdo666:

She doesn't need leadership, you fool. Wife, not daughter

The women in your life are fools. No wonder, you don't have happiness in your life.

Just look at yourself and look at your mates and ask yourself if you're not cursed. Ugly, bitter hag.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Danniedpastor(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2019
doitforyou:

If you’ve never cheated on her before then this is who she is and if this is who she is, why did you marry her? I can’t even stand a partner that answers the phone with “where are you?”. You either trust me or not.

With this mindset, please don't get married. Wait until you have outgrown this your childish understanding. God bless you .
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by vivalavida(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2019
I will cheat on her

Let her do her worst
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by nato20ng(m): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

Yes o.
Everything u can think off.
He didn't go to antenatal during my first pregnancy. I didnt go at all but all the hospital visits he was there asking questions. Subsequent, he attended.

I only talked about the pregnancy and antenatal.
But, I can as well talk about her obsession.
Either that 1, she is afraid she will lose you as she never expected somebody like u will come her way,
2, she has insecurity problem. Refer to 1. People she trusted has been disappointing her.
3, she has low self esteem, still refer to 1.
And u are making her fear come true by contacting your ex.
As for the aggression, refer to her background.
In all its about, communication, assurance and promise.

Good luck.

You sabi ��
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by nato20ng(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Josh44s:

Welcome to my world bro. Me! I don end my marriage today. I can’t die just because I married. A prestige customer who has brought nothing less than more 20 customers called me today, my wife picked the call and abused her so badly, threatening me she will start adultery outside our marriage. Women of the generation are different specie. I nor do again.

Calm down bro, dont make any life changing decision in a bad mood
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by royalamour(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2019
LOGOBELT:
You have really tried discovering her faults.

The next thing is to study her... Like what are the things that makes her angry? What are the things i do that piss her off? Most importantly, what does she want?

The matrimonial bedroom is not just a sleeping room... Wake her up at night, talk to her solemnly, once again i said solemnly...

As for your chat with your ex Biko, end it "its better to stay off Ex especially when you are married, to prevent Family Palava"

As for driving her to the market, antenatal and church, boss its your RESPONSIBILITY as the husband.

We men only show love to our partner before marriage, once she is in, you find it difficult to continue what you started.

Like I said, yoy have discovered her faults, next is to study her......

After that, next is to wake her up at night, say sweet and emotion capturing words to her, then when she fall for it.... Hit her with the words " Dear, i want to discuss something with you" while you caress her. Talk to her about it, and am sure she will listen.

Women aren't that DIFFICULT you just need to ADJUST a little, so that ONE TROUSER CAN FIT YOU TWO

You sounded very inexperienced.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Preditor: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

Till the demon in charge forces her to overdo and kill him. Watch how she'll beat him badly after seeing this thread tomorrow grin
cheesy
lolzz n if she doesn't?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by andycom(m): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2019
LOGOBELT:

The next thing is to study her... Like what are the things that makes her angry? What are the things i do that piss her off? Most importantly, what does she want?

The matrimonial bedroom is not just a sleeping room... Wake her up at night, talk to her solemnly, once again i said solemnly...

As for your chat with your ex Biko, end it "its better to stay off Ex especially when you are married, to prevent Family Palava"

As for driving her to the market, antenatal and church, boss its your RESPONSIBILITY as the husband.

We men only show love to our partner before marriage, once she is in, you find it difficult to continue what you started.

After that, next is to wake her up at night, say sweet and emotion capturing words to her, then when she fall for it.... Hit her with the words " Dear, i want to discuss something with you" while you caress her. Talk to her about it, and am sure she will listen.

Women aren't that DIFFICULT you just need to ADJUST a little, so that ONE TROUSER CAN FIT YOU TWO

Are you married, or have you been married before? If not na small pikin dey worry you. Ask me why
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Krakboi(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2019
If you're not yet married, when you marry be driving your wife everywhere o. Husband is now the same as driver abi? If he likes he should not force her to learn how to drive then he will know how tins are when there is an emergency or he's physically indisposed to drive her or the kids somewhere! Be there giving funny advice on the internet!
LOGOBELT:

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jakandeola(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

But Jakande, why are you so daft bayi? Why not fvcking leave me alone! Screw you assssszhole!
smiles I live u alone a long time ago misrable and frustrated
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jakandeola(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2019
sacx:

Sisisi nor do again o cheesy
is internet let her say wat she like cos in real life she wont try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Jeferious: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Sweeetheart:
you and your wife has no issue. she just have this hot and raw love for you

another one is on the way means she's pregnant? and you're proposing to runaway for a week? it shows you don't really love this lady perhaps you she was the only option left for you. at her conditions she need much love, attention and care. continue doing that bro, when she delivered then you both can addressed this issue or you both visit a counsellor

this is not an issue, more pillar of trust and communication is what's lacking behind when she delivered, you can easily addressed it
this one say na hot and raw love? She no see her papa phone smash, abi her manager for workplace own Kai Walahi it is finished for this generation of men. Shaa shaa the new generation of men are keenly learning, and I doubt if they would make the same mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.