Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna (2752 Views)

Ikenna Ordor: The Nigerian Building UK's Biggest Supercar Rental Company (Video) / Border Closure: List Made In Nigeria Products / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
jumper524:
you can start with whatever amount you want to.
A day old broiler as at now sells from #120 to 180 pending on location.
Although the risk is high but if your commited to it you can rake in 70% of your investment in 3 months.
Their feed goes for about 3700.
A bag can feed 50birds for 3 weeks so you'll be needing about 5 to 6 bags in 3 month.
so please can 200 thousand start it up like in a mini way ,
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by Theenchanter2: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dtribeless:
While I'm happy you made money from your hustle, the border closure is not good for consumers. It will shift the demand curve leftward and create dead-weight. ONLY EDUCATED RESPONSES: I want to start a serious conversation and not a fight.
the border closure may not have the desired effect right now..... but trust me, its advantage will be immense later.
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by Theenchanter2: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
[s]cheesy cheesy okay, out of N30,000 for those employed, you bought only broiler for N4,000 cheesy grin cheesy cheesy How much remain

N26,000, then you go buy rice ooooo, come buy ingredient, multiply it by 3times daily time 30 days undecided

Only for feeding ooooooo.

The thought of children resuming school no go allow me mention school fees, house rent, transportation, fees for children in higher institutions e.t.c

Keep receiving yourself. Buhari is really trying undecided he should continue to close the border

Recently he clamped down on those doing their business legitimately in Yaba, confiscated the clothes they are selling. What will happen to those clothes or the people who have invested all their earnings to be able to feed their families

Buhari is all out to oppress the masses, a shame on anyone supporting this government
[/s]
no point at all.....
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by jumper524(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
200k?? It can go for sure, only challenge is environmental factor
Like getting land to build the mini poultry.

If you can solve the land and building issues then 200k is big business.
If that's too much of a challenge then build a small poultry that can contain 200 birds to start with..
Remember show commitment if you want to reap oo.
If possible employ someone that you'll buy like 20 birds for and feed to be checking.
Tell the person that if any dies it'll be from his own so he can be more committed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by mastertunji(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
My one-month old 50 broilers are currently finishing a bag in less than a week. 50 layers are also finishing same in a week and a half, cos of d vitamins and other medicines that I am giving them. They are growing at a fast pace sha.

jumper524:
you can start with whatever amount you want to.
A day old broiler as at now sells from #120 to 180 pending on location.
Although the risk is high but if your commited to it you can rake in 70% of your investment in 3 months.
Their feed goes for about 3700.
A bag can feed 50birds for 3 weeks so you'll be needing about 5 to 6 bags in 3 month.
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by mastertunji(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:

You can buy a carton of a day-old 50 chicks which is around 20k. Make sure d feeds and medicine are not exhausted. I advise U to buy layers so as to sell d eggs.
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by jumper524(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
mastertunji:
My one-month old 50 broilers are currently finishing a bag in less than a week. 50 layers are also finishing same in a week and a half, cos of d vitamins and other medicines that I am giving them. They are growing at a fast pace sha.

less than a week??
Ahh those your birds they chop ooo.
Hope say them they stand well? If not reduce their feeding and add calcium to their feeds..
Congrats man in your business..
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
jumper524:
200k?? It can go for sure, only challenge is environmental factor
Like getting land to build the mini poultry.

If you can solve the land and building issues then 200k is big business.
If that's too much of a challenge then build a small poultry that can contain 200 birds to start with..
Remember show commitment if you want to reap oo.
If possible employ someone that you'll buy like 20 birds for and feed to be checking.
Tell the person that if any dies it'll be from his own so he can be more committed..

where is ur location ? Like you have a clue about it can we talk more because I am not in Africa ,can we talk more on WhatsApp?
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by jumper524(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
where is ur location ? Like you have a clue about it can we talk more because I am not in Africa ,can we talk more on WhatsApp?
i stay in abuja.
You can contact me on whatsapp via 07038516332
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by wwwihy: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
jumper524:
i stay in abuja.
You can contact me on whatsapp via 07038516332
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by mastertunji(m): 3:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Alright. I give them foreign feeds and follow d timetable from d vet doctor that sold d chicks to me. Find attached.

jumper524:
less than a week??
Ahh those your birds they chop ooo.
Hope say them they stand well? If not reduce their feeding and add calcium to their feeds..
Congrats man in your business..

Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by cybug: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Nice
Re: In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna by wwwihy: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
cybug:
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Signs $115m Cement Deal With Cameroon / A Good Business To Start In Abuja With 700,000 / MTN Partners CNN On SMEs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.