Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? (1220 Views)

Which Laptop Do You Recomend For 130k To 140k? / My Dell Laptop Do Power My Phone But Don't Recognise Its Storage / Help! My Laptop Do Sleep While On Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by DTC2(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi, fellow nairalanders.

I want to dedicate three good months (January to March, 2020) to learning graphic designing.

I'm looking to buy a good and capable laptop that will be fit/perfect for the work.

I know little about laptops, so pls suggest for me what I need to lookout for when buying a laptop for the job

You can also share the type of laptop you are currently using for your graphic designing, and whether it's working for you or not

My budget is 60k

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by sdqumar(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmm, 60k is a bit of a low budget for a good graphics laptop, will recommend if u can up for budget more, lyk say 100-150.
But for 60k, fairly used not London use ooo, I will suggest you look for something with Intel core i3 upward (4th generation upward).
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by Deicide: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get yourself a Macbook!
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by polimaf(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
sdqumar:
Hmm, 60k is a bit of a low budget for a good graphics laptop, will recommend if u can up for budget more, lyk say 100-150.
But for 60k, fairly used not London use ooo, I will suggest you look for something with Intel core i3 upward (4th generation upward).

I have HP probook 640 G1 with Intel core i5 4th gen, can sell to Op for 60k
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by DTC2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Deicide:
Get yourself a Macbook!

I have MacBook

Not pro though
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by koyeni(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
DTC2:
Hi, fellow nairalanders.

I want to dedicate three good months (January to March, 2020) to learning graphic designing.

I'm looking to buy a good and capable laptop that will be fit/perfect for the work.

I know little about laptops, so pls suggest for me what I need to lookout for when buying a laptop for the job

You can also share the type of laptop you are currently using for your graphic designing, and whether it's working for you or not

My budget is 60k

Thanks in anticipation
You
You can reach me on https:///2349064555100
Best deal+quality
Re: What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? by davidadenrele: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Hello,

You will need to increase your budget if your aim is to get a high system with dedicated memory for graphic design, however there's no shame in starting from somewhere I have a system that meet your budget Dell E5510 Corei5, 320GB Hardisk, 4GB of memory, webcam, Wi-Fi, DVD/RWT with a dedicated memory of about 2GB it's an American used very clean. Price 60K.
You can chat me up on what's on 08023900627.
Thanks

David

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2in1 Core I7 (10th Gen ) / Newly Built Liquid Custom Gaming Desktop , 16gb, 4tb Hdd + 256gb Ssd, Gtx 1080ti / Autoresponders For Nigerian Online Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.