Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56396 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Oh yes...sending my mummy's food to him almost on daily basis,
Eating to get flesh cos he loves thick ladies...even though I was a kind of thick
Going to his huz spending so much tym there.
Too many things to say though... Let me stop here..oh I forgot to add using my last card to buy food for him n buying him gifts from my pocket moni

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Eating to get flesh cos he loves thick ladies...even though I was a kind of thick
Too many things to say though... Let me stop here..oh I forgot to add using my last card to buy food for him n buying him gifts from my pocket moni
grin the things that we do for love

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
You are a RARE GEM... I really do appreciate girls like you.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Privatepart00: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
After Doing All This The Guy Still Didnt Consider You Worthy To Be With Him. This Just Foolishness .
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Privatepart00:
After Doing All This The Guy Still Didnt Consider You Worthy To Be With Him. This Just Foolishness .
î..u can say anything u like....
When am in a relationship I do it with my whole heart...n I don't compromise ..I don't even double date......being too nice is not really gud

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by POKUASI2: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
dumo1:

I do understand all your valid given points. I really do but still iffa catch you na flog I go flog you angry
You see women like that are rare in this day and age that we live in now. If you allow her get married to someone else, you will toss and turn in your bed with regrets. She's not asking you to spend the whole world just to wife her, just do the little that you can no matter how small it is.
dude I was 28 at the time..
Matter of fact, I said I was going to marry when am 34yrs so I couldn't have gone against my own self bcs of her

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by lavylilly: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
POKUASI2:
dude I was 28 at the time..
Matter of fact, I said I was going to marry when am 34yrs so I couldn't have gone against my own self bcs of her
Understood sir..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by robertliam798: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friend be the first 15 client to get connected for free.
360Sugerconnect.
Get a rich sugar mummies, suger daddies
And get paid for you services.
All is takes is to register and make your self Available.
There are lots of Client waiting to be satisfied.
Pls call on Mr Robert C.E.O ch

Thanks.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Girls, tell us the crazy things you have done to impress a guy.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
What have you done
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Stargurl20(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2020
No b only impress, na pressing iron
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Stargurl20:
No b only impress, na pressing iron
You have not. So, you don't need to reply then. Just read comments
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by YoungLionken(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
So far we've read wonderful, annoying and irritating comments. Can't help it but to drop hers here.

A lady once bought pain relieving drugs for me. It's not as if I asked her to do so but she did that on her own. Her immediate elder brother is my close Pal (till tomorrow morning),so I always visit him and him likewise, that's how his sister and I knew each other.

I sustained an injury from a football training session (Saturday morning), later that very day, I paid a visit to my friend (her elder brother)and she noticed my lopsided gait. She was nice enough to ask what happened,I told her. Just that evening, voila! She presented the drugs she bought for me,to me. I felt it inside, because I wasn't expecting it..

We later got into a relationship few months later but, the sad news is, we are no longer serious with it, as she always complain that I don't attend to her. She's seeing someone else, that's something I can't condone.

And did I forget to mention that she's the best Cook in the world? Wow! I play too much!!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
YoungLionken:
So far we've read wonderful, annoying and irritating comments. Can't help it but to drop hers here.

A lady once bought pain relieving drugs for me. It's not as if I asked her to do so but she did on her own. Her immediate elder brother is my close Pal (till tomorrow morning),so I always visit him and him likewise, that's how his sister and I knew each other.

I sustained an injury from a football training session (Saturday morning), later that very day, I paid a visit to my friend (her elder brother)and she noticed my lopsided gait. She was nice enough to ask what happened,I told her. Just that evening, voila! She presented the drugs she bought for me,to me. I felt it inside, because I wasn't expecting it..

We later got into a relationship few months later but, the sad news is, we are no longer serious with it, as she always complain that I don't attend to her. She's seeing someone else, that's something I can't condone.

And did I forget to mention that she's the best Cook in the world? Wow! I play too much!!

She try first you o... Bought you drugs to treat yourself? Rare girl.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
placeofallure:
If I change my hairstyle, or fix my nails or put on a classic outfit, believe you me, I did it to wow the girls. I want my dress style to be copied. I love it when I get asked " where's the address of your tailor?" I don't do it for the guys. If along the line, a man gets so carried away that's his palaver.

I like to be down to earth.
_fag
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by YoungLionken(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brunicekid:
She try first you o... Bought you drugs to treat yourself? Rare girl.
Yea bro
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
YoungLionken:

Yea bro
That's good.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'd like to get to know you. You could write me, if you want to. Read your writings, you seem cool.
Jeweltz:

Well, most do. And I thought if I said Yes that day, the love will diminish and I didn't want that
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Illuminated993:
I'd like to get to know you. You could write me, if you want to. Read your writings, you seem cool.

Aaaaaaaaaghhh. ��. Okay sir. I've already pm you
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2020
If you read through my posts, you'll find my number.
Jeweltz:

Aaaaaaaaaghhh. ��. Okay sir. I've already pm you
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Illuminated993:
If you read through my posts, you'll find my number. If you like, we could write on WhatsApp.
Exchanging whatsapp contacts
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2020
What have you done to impress a guy, girls?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by soleexx(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2020
She got me some expensive gift.. I rejected it for a reason...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.