Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56407 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

Why should I Impress him....?
sharap ..we know your type

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Bahamas95(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
We started dating in July, so his birthday came in September, guys believe in a new relationship, if their birthday comes first,the girl won't get them anything, so I booked a hotel room,kept a cake there,a perfume and a card, he was so happy and impressed (he told me later ),this happened in 2018,we're still together.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by adez33(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:
I'm just being me.I don't have time to be impressing a guy,and I don't think a guy should try to impress me as well.Next!
hmmm
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by socialmediaman: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is really pathetic. Nigerian men are cheap if you ask me. They don't even expect much from their women in this aspect, so any small thing you do is appreciated.

Naija ladies are just so stingy. Many of them believe you can't be chopping them and chopping their money too.

[for men] Well I think little things deserve appreciation and don’t make men necessarily cheap. Appreciating your girlfriend for cooking and cleaning while you’re working, or staying late to welcome you when you come back from travel, doesn’t seem cheap to me.

[for women] you’re actually right, it’s stingy to think that the only thing a lady should do to impress a guy is to let him chop. In fact, chopping is not meant for men alone, women chop as well. I was watching a show yesterday where a lady was complaining to her fiancé that he was not having enough sex with her weekly.

At the workplace it’s good to appreciate people for the work they do they get paid to do it. Appreciation for little things is a way of motivation and isn’t cheap, expanding on my first point.

6 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Babara1994(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

Don't tell anyone wink
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
socialmediaman:

[for men] Well I think little things deserve appreciation and don’t make men necessarily cheap. Appreciating your girlfriend for cooking and cleaning while you’re working, or staying late to welcome you when you come back from travel, doesn’t seem cheap to me.

[for women] you’re actually right, it’s stingy to think that the only thing a lady should do to impress a guy is to let him chop. In fact, chopping is not meant for men alone, women chop as well. I was watching a show yesterday where a lady was complaining to her fiancé that he was not having enough sex with her weekly.

At the workplace it’s good to appreciate people for the work they do they get paid to do it. Appreciation for little things is a way of motivation and isn’t cheap, expanding on my first point.

The cheap is in italics for a reason. In this 2020, everyone should read and get the actual context of a post before going defensive.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by yusman14(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
princesshansy:
Impress a guy and he'll take u for granted and start discussing u with izz friends!
Nigeria ladies mentality ehn ....always forming unnecessarily...be urself
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Who hasn’t?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brightgem(f): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
demsy21:
Space
Lolz! Who's this monitoring spirit.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by socialmediaman: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

The cheap is in italics for a reason. In this 2020, everyone should read and get the actual context of a post before going defensive.

Thank you.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by ruffDiamond: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

People like you hardly grow in life because the reason you need money is just to take revenge or punish women
as a matter of fact I'm already punishing them little by little,yeah I mean money revved olosho mentality like una(yeah just lashing but definitely No Commitmento l no send) ,just that I need to up my game so I can split in their faces after I'm DONE !..hardly grow in life u say?u know where I dey live and typing from,?ABI u think I'm yr regular village champ?I live in fct sis and living fine!dindinrin!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
HannahHitler:
I tend to want to impress girls more grin

ARE U A HANDSOME WOMAN ?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gentlerassky(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Audio booking of hotel room....No let that geh deceive you oooo...:no girl will ever pay for the the slab she’s gonna be slaughtered on......It’s not a girl thing...

I disagree with you because I’m a living witness
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
princesshansy:
Impress a guy and he'll take u for granted and start discussing u with izz friends!
just curious don't girls talk
By the way men don't gossip with their friends we mostly talk of sports and if anything about girls we have not yet been with
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Legionx: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is really pathetic. Nigerian men are cheap if you ask me. They don't even expect much from their women in this aspect, so any small thing you do is appreciated.

Naija ladies are just so stingy. Many of them believe you can't be chopping them and chopping their money too.

This is a man behind a female moniker...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gforce2019: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

So that another slay queen will not snatch your him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
juniorstar:
av read dis thread and av come to a conclusion dat most females arent interested in impressing men. but they actually desire d reverse.
You are right. As the OP, i can say that this is true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
my babe broke her official sim card and get another new sim card just to imprest me and make me trust her....
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Sunnyobums: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
PeacefulBae:
I gave him a nice BJ and f***ked him till he came ��
Came where?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by FlordFlorez(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
OTayobami:

Ai! Yuck! That's gross if that's true
She said literally and not practically.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by boiz2men(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Impress? No.

Not because I do not think they are worth it, but because I am generally a nice person when I am in my best behaviour. I will do anything for you o. Call, chat, listen, cook, clean, take him on dates, gifts...etc.

The problem is, it seems Naija girls are not usually nice to Naija guys, so whenever you are nice to a Naija guy- they start suspecting you or catching feelings anyhow and seeing future. embarassed

Poco, that comment you quoted.. Who posted it? I can't find the poster... Was it you? undecided
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Impress? No.

Not because I do not think they are worth it, but because I am generally a nice person when I am in my best behaviour. I will do anything for you o. Call, chat, listen, cook, clean, take him on dates, gifts...etc.

The problem is, it seems Naija girls are not usually nice to Naija guys, so whenever you are nice to a Naija guy- they start suspecting you or catching feelings anyhow and seeing future. embarassed

SOO TRUE
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
We started dating in July, so his birthday came in September, guys believe in a new relationship, if their birthday comes first,the girl won't get them anything, so I booked a hotel room,kept a cake there,a perfume and a card, he was so happy and impressed (he told me later ),this happened in 2018,we're still together.

ARE U A NIGERIAN ?

4 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by jimcaddy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Don't mind Nigerian babes. They too dey form. They are always insecure. See let me tell you. If a guy wan just chop you, you will know. Something will definitely give him away. A man who loves you genuinely will always be with you despite sleeping with you numerous times.. We men value the little things. Look at the simple thing that Harderonke babe did for her guy on his birthday. Very simple. How much is cake and hotel room? You won't even spend up to 15k. And sensible guys value these little things. It goes a long way if he truly loves you

13 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Theboss100(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
HappenStone:

This is what you'll get when you haven't scattered your woman's brain with love.

At OP, women try to impress men in more subtle ways compared to men.

My ex started sending me pictures of herself doing makeups in movie sets.

Then, showing me pictures of how many snacks she could make with an actual picture of herself making some of these snacks.

She enrolled for a professional exam and never allowed me to rest about all the things they were teaching them.

At OP, what do you think she's trying to do?

Women are super subtle creatures.
They learnt it from the serpent. Eve really learnt alot which she passed to her daughters.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Shugargal(f): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Have impressed him by doing that he thinks I can't do, that's what he can never forget about mi. guess what that is?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

exactly
And he will suddenly become very busy
No more making efforts to see that the relationship works, the whole thing becomes a one sided affair.

mba
mba so you decide to kill the relationship without an attempt?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by OTayobami(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
She said literally and not practically.

Wtf are you saying? What's the meaning of literally and practically?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Brunicekid(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Shugargal:
Have impressed him by doing that he thinks I can't do, that's what he can never forget about mi. guess what that is?
Telling him you like him?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by apharm(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Everything a woman does is to impress a man. What do you think make them to wear skimpy dresses, show their asses while snapping pix?? Its to impress us

6 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Shugargal(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
Telling him you like him?
Bros you no sabi guess at all, you node play betnaija ni? lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.