Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56405 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TemmyT002(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
The only time most ladies do anything to impress a guy is when they need money.

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by BigJoe19: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
I swear Nigerian ladies are dry, open this same thread on Reddit or quora, the response from ladies will make your day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Haderonke20(f): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Akuruoulo:

ARE U A NIGERIAN ?
oh yes,original local breed,lol, I never enter plane before cev

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by JasperVII(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
posty56:
she meant sycophancy
She said "literally"
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nnemuka(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
mba so you decide to kill the relationship without an attempt?
Relationship is between two people willing to make it work. If you like me as much as I like you why should you relax and expect me to make it work alone?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by posty56: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
JasperVII:
She said "literally"
yeah just saw that my mistake lol
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by ruffDiamond: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Osobi32:
you are so on point...... Women are the greatest scammers, they will spend 5k to get u a birthday gift and ask u for 20k two weeks later. They believe the world revolves around them. Nonsense people
guy this post reminds of one girl like that some years back . she moved into a flat opposite mine.I was all nice at beginning and studying her codedly. whenever NEPA cut power(light)I instantly put my gen and got back in to my room jeje and she doesn't have gen ..as a no send guy,I no care as dey inside darkness and heat ..one night,the babe came knocking on my door (as usual,no light)I opened the door only to hear one of the most ridiculous, disrespectful request in my life!(she did this with confidence o)put verbatim,she said ; ANYTIME U PUT ON YOUR GEN ,I WANT TO HAVE LIGHT TOO!I was dumbstrucked... meaning what nau?on what condition?she said I shouldn't worry and went swaying yansh back to her flat ..they think all men must be the same!money over bitchhes bro!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:

NO WAY .

I CAN'T ACCEPT THE ". LOCAL BREED U CALLED URSELF".

THE THING U SAID WAS SUPERB .

I PRAY TO GET THE SAME ONE DAY

4 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
MetroBaba1:
Guys, stay clear of this thread.

Strictly for the ladies.

na so
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Haderonke20(f): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Audio booking of hotel room....No let that geh deceive you oooo...:no girl will ever pay for the the slab she’s gonna be slaughtered on......It’s not a girl thing...
well it's not audio booking, I did it out of love, I didn't do it cos I wanted to impress him,but obviously, he was impressed. I didn't tell him I booked the room,he saw the receipt when I went downstairs to get drinks and when I came in, he hugged me passionately. For the fact that you've never had a girl impress you doesn't mean all girls don't impress

8 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Hypocrit: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Theboss100:
They learnt it from the serpent. Eve really learnt alot which she passed to her daughters.
And they are suffering the punishment more than men.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Hypocrit: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
Telling him you like him?
BJ
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Bizibi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Impress a guy Asin?....

Why should I Impress him....?
hmmm
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
boiz2men:

Poco, that comment you quoted.. Who posted it? I can't find the poster... Was it you? undecided

E concern you? Aproko.
Yes, na me. angry
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

Relationship is between two people willing to make it work. If you like me as much as I like you why should you relax and expect me to make it work alone?

waka
happy new year to you
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Hypocrit: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
I love your outright sincerity. But painfully your type are few.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nnemuka(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
happy new year to you
Waka meaning i will move
not waka asin insult oo

Happy new year to you too

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

U never jam na...

When u see that talk dark and handsome with better pink lips, some nice biceps, triceps and abs like me... If you dey like beards, he kon get beards join.. Kon sabi nak better English and my guy dey single..

Girl, u go do pass yourself + make am prayer point seff

Lool can never be me...
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Lool can never be me...

Lol.. How do you like your man tho
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol

28 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

Waka meaning i will move
not waka asin insult oo

Happy new year to you too
I know cheesy I feel this is gonna be a great year .
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gracejeri(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Why are doctors so cold.. They aren't romantic.. You will go out on a date.. Boom.. They are called for emergencies.. Me I'm tired oo, that's why I'm just giving him headaches this January ler me know my stand

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by hopexter(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
HannahHitler:
I tend to want to impress girls more grin

Impress or oppress cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Lol.. How do you like your man tho

Tall .. dark and with a charming smile.... Might not be "too handsome" ...he should be awk..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gracejeri:
Why are doctors so cold.. They aren't romantic.. You will go out on a date.. Boom.. They are called for emergencies.. Me I'm tired oo, that's why I'm just giving him headaches this January ler me know my stand
endure , you get used to it eventually , but takes time , but it blends with you eventually

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nastofar(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
There is this post that has been trending on nairaland today about "As a guy, what have you done to impress a girl?", and i read lot of interesting comments. Some facts. Some fictitious.

Nevertheless, even as a guy, i was thinking about the discussion in a reverse order.

Our ladies, have you ever done anything to impress a guy?

I know it's not common in this part of the World (Africa), but there are clear exceptions. Some guys don't see the "green light" fast enough, and girls can decide to impress the guy.
Impress guy for what? Lolzzz Naija guys don't worth it at all.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
curious, why didn't you ask him out?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by arthorjnr(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gracejeri:

Oh okay.
Next time he should prolly let someone die or risk his job cause he wants to impress you.
Mind you, when the aches become a nuisance, we get rid of it.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by boiz2men(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

E concern you? Aproko.
Yes, na me. angry

You know how I have been looking for a rich gf.. Why haven't you become my babe already? angry
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by boiz2men(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gracejeri:

cheesy cheesy

Please forgive him. He needs to save lives

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Tall .. dark and with a charming smile.... Might not be "too handsome" ...he should be awk..

Why are you describing me na
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Why are you describing me na

Lool Naso....how many feet tall are yhu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.