Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56409 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheManOfTheYear: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
posty56:
like when she said lick his ass the right term is sycophancy,meaning-to do things for other pple in other to gain favour
She stated “Literally ”

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Lool Naso....how many feet tall are yhu?

20ft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=HannahHitler post=85359120]I tend to want to impress girls more grin[/quote .. ] I'd love to hit your lesbian ass
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

20ft

20ft... I don't think yhu know the answer...

How dark are yhu... chocolate dark or ebony dark?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Gracejeri(f): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
That would be best for me sef
arthorjnr:

Oh okay.
Next time he should prolly let someone die or risk his job cause he wants to impress you.
Mind you, when the aches become a nuisance, we get rid of it.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
princesshansy:
Impress a guy and he'll take u for granted and start discussing u with izz friends!
.. What do you guys do when a guy try to impress you ,don't you go tell your females friends even your male won't be excluded..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by UPANDAN: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is really pathetic. Nigerian men are cheap if you ask me. They don't even expect much from their women in this aspect, so any small thing you do is appreciated.

Naija ladies are just so stingy. Many of them believe you can't be chopping them and chopping their money too.
TIRI GBOSSA FOR YOU
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
curious, why didn't you ask him out?

I should ask a guy out? sad angry

Well, I considered it out of options then, but I know Better now.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by MarkTimmy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Audio booking of hotel room....No let that geh deceive you oooo...:no girl will ever pay for the the slab she’s gonna be slaughtered on......It’s not a girl thing...
Who tell yu that one...you never jam beta one...she sponsored my Tfare to Benin from Ib City, paid for hotel also. I miss you Gold

5 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Last i checked, 5'11.. Dunno bout now

Eeeeeiwo grin .. Y u no add charcoal black or kiwi black? Or even burnt dodo black

See photo below

5'11 is not that tall nah ....yhu no even reach 6ft ... I'm 5'9 so it means we're almost the same height...

Lool...ebony black falls into that category nah...
Yhure right...yhure look good...

Yhur black nah chocolate black...e no catch reach...but yhur skin looks nice..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by TheSourcerer: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

I should ask a guy out? sad angry

Well, I considered it out of options then, but I know Better now.
I understand completely
We change
People evolve

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
well it's not audio booking, I did it out of love, I didn't do it cos I wanted to impress him,but obviously, he was impressed. I didn't tell him I booked the room,he saw the receipt when I went downstairs to get drinks and when I came in, he hugged me passionately. For the fact that you've never had a girl impress you doesn't mean all girls don't impress

He hug you

As in dragging down and pull off?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

5'11 is not that tall nah ....yhu no even reach 6ft ... I'm 5'9 so it means we're almost the same height...

5'11 and 6ft.. Wetin comot!! ...I just do local measurement now seff.. Na 6.1ft I see tongue

E no catch reach? Lol.. U funny ah swear
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
MajorWarren:
Girls claim they don’t do things to impress guys but every single (beauty) thing they do is for that purpose. Yea we know grin grin
..correct.. Plus all the tight fitting clothes, the cleavages the leave out.

Some goes as far undergoing surgery to enhance the add and whatnot..

See all them, why should I impress a guy

Bloody hypocrite
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PeacefulBae: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Came here undecided
Sunnyobums:

Came where?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by merits(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
this is how i walk when I realize girls are trying to impress me.

below pic

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
well it's not audio booking, I did it out of love, I didn't do it cos I wanted to impress him,but obviously, he was impressed. I didn't tell him I booked the room,he saw the receipt when I went downstairs to get drinks and when I came in, he hugged me passionately. For the fact that you've never had a girl impress you doesn't mean all girls don't impress

Oh really??
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

She said “literally”
.. That is what the literally in her post actually means
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

5'11 and 6ft.. Wetin comot!! ...I just do local measurement now seff.. Na 6.1ft I see tongue

E no catch reach? Lol.. U funny ah swear

Lool...yhur mates dey drag 6.7 yhu dey drag 6.1....

Yhu try sha...most men are short...

Lool...where are yhu from?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol

Sister you for write to him da yeye letter dox days, lol sorry for the lost.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Lool...yhur mates dey drag 6.7 yhu dey drag 6.1....

Yhu try sha...most men are short...

Lool...where are yhu from?

Abeg make dem dey drag 6.7ft o.... I rada short like governors dey drag 6.7bl from Nigerian budget.. Sanwo Olu sign 1.7trillion.. Damn

Delta ..Ph based ..and you?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by MajorWarren: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
biGDhAp:
..correct.. Plus all the tight fitting clothes, the cleavages the leave out.

Some goes as far undergoing surgery to enhance the add and whatnot..

See all them, why should I impress a guy

Bloody hypocrite

The funniest one was when they claimed they weren’t getting BBL’s cos of guys. Then threads started popping up about how guys have unrealistic image of how girls should look (big bum small waist etc) and how it’s increased the number of girls getting BBLs hahahaha grin grin
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Sunnyobums: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
PeacefulBae:
Came here undecided
Be specific my friend
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Abeg make dem dey drag 6.7ft o.... I rada short like governors dey drag 6.7bl from Nigerian budget.. Sanwo Olu sign 1.7trillion.. Damn

Delta ..Ph based ..and you?

Lool...yhure right...

B.y
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
princesshansy:
Impress a guy and he'll take u for granted and start discussing u with izz friends!
This is not true.... Impress a man, and not boys...cheesy
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jeweltz(f): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:

Sister you for write to him da yeye letter dox days, lol sorry for the lost.

I thought he'd come back
Lols. He rather started avoiding me. He's a coward
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
MajorWarren:

The funniest one was when they claimed they weren’t getting BBL’s cos of guys. Then threads started popping up about how guys have unrealistic image of how girls should look (big bum small waist etc) and how it’s increased the number of girls getting BBLs hahahaha grin grin
.. Lol. Confused lots
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by PreyingMantis(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
MissPepeye:
I licked his ass. Literarily.
His pockets must've been VERY deep. You girls can lick anything so long as the pockets are deep
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

"But your skin looks nice"

Bros, Neroiam she dun show green light..
Private chat her, she dont want to give all compliment here thou.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
cococandy:
Who hasn’t?
Very honest u....
I saw poco and her crew shifting tables up there.

One thing is clear, both men and women have done something to impress the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
You see what your shakara has caused?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.