Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown (4844 Views)

Omg The Price Of This XIAOMI POCO X3 Is Attractive / Pls I Need Help You Unlock This Xiaomi Phone / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
I came across a vido comparison of Xiaomi Note 8 and Samsung Galaxy A50 today on YouTube. I watched the video and I couldn't believe it Xiaomi beat A50 for everything.

Truly Xiaomi are really trying in technology.

I am using Xiaomi Note 8.

You can check the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FpL5FRRH1o

1 Share

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
More pictures

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by UnknownJr: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Try comparing xiaomi note 8 with the huawei y9s

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by jaxxy(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Any Samsung outside major flagship models like note or s series are not considered true Samsung to me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Jossyroyal1: 4:53am On Dec 31, 2019
What's the price of both?
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by oodua1stson: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2019
Beat by being marginally faster? Oh I'm gonna buy this phone is a but faster than a well known brand'S phone that has a service centre in my country a d I'm also very sure of its quality

Yawn
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2019
jaxxy:
Any Samsung outside major flagship models like note or s series are not considered true Samsung to me.
so what are they? False Samsungs abi. So apart from UX, GX, RX, NX and LX models of Lexus all other models are not considered to be true Lexus.

6 Likes

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by awoo47: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2019
that test is rubbish
that not how to test or compare phones

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by jaxxy(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
so what are they? False Samsungs abi. So apart from UX, GX, RX, NX and LX models of Lexus all other models are not considered to be true Lexus.

Fones are not cars bro so doesn’t apply like dat. It’s smtn IPhone XR and Iphone xpro. Same year and tech bt different grade and quality.
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Limitededition10: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Fones are not cars bro so doesn’t apply like dat. It’s smtn IPhone XR and Iphone xpro. Same year and tech bt different grade and quality.
Please go and sit down. You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019
jaxxy:

Everyone cannot afford Samsung Galaxy note 10 that's why they have cheaper ones that majority can afford but it doesn't mean that those cheaper ones are not true Samsung according to your initial statement. We've iPhone 11 and iPhone 6 both are made by Apple but with different specs and prices.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Bloooody(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Chai.
I'm filled with so much regret right now.
I wanted to buy this phone but the lady sold their last one a day before so I settled for the redmi 8.
Chai
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
What's the price of both?
Xiaomi Note 8 is 61,500 and Samsung Galaxy A50 is 87,000

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2019
awoo47:
that test is rubbish that not how to test or compare phones
how do you want them to test for comparison..... Accept the truth
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Everyone cannot afford Samsung Galaxy note 10 that's why they have cheaper ones that majority can afford but it doesn't mean that those cheaper ones are not true Samsung according to your initial statement. We've iPhone 11 and iPhone 6 both are made by Apple but with different specs and prices.

You spoke well

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Bloooody:
Chai.
I'm filled with so much regret right now.
I wanted to buy this phone but the lady sold their last one a day before so I settled for the redmi 8.
Chai

Don't worry Bro better days ahead... Meanwhile enjoy your Redmi 8
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by ArticleBeast: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Xiaomi fan boys will tell you that Xiaomi is better than Iphone 11...They are the upgraded fans of Transsion devices...

Not surprised
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Limitededition10:
Please go and sit down. You don't know what you are saying.

I’ve used Samsung since 2008. When Ure a core fan u will understand. I didn’t say they are not Samsung Fones or not good bt i personally don’t consider them so for certain reasons after trying to use them.

Meet a core Lexus fan and he will tell u there are sm models of Lexus he will not touch. Doesn’t mean they are not good bt not just his optimum spec and performance.

Same goes with Range Rover and many brands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
jaxxy:

I’ve used Samsung since 2008. When Ure a core fan u will understand. I didn’t say they are not Samsung Fones or not good bt i personally don’t consider them so for certain reasons after trying to use them.

Meet a core Lexus fan and he will tell u there are sm models of Lexus he will not touch. Doesn’t mean they are not good bt not just his optimum spec and performance.

Same goes with Range Rover and many brands.
Your argument is not tenable at all. Samsung is Samsung, so far the two phones being compared are of the same price range. Xiaomi is even cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by ksly24(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
awoo47:
that test is rubbish
that not how to test or compare phones
Aswear, he should try benchmarking the both of them

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Tiztonio(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
ksly24:

Aswear, he should try benchmarking the both of them
Here it is grin

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by AmosAkins: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tiztonio:

Here it is grin

I wanted to talk
But after this antutu score grin
The Xiaomi takes this bout

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by GSteve001(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Damn. My mind is finally made up shocked. RN8 it is.
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Gptech(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tiztonio:

Here it is grin
Erm, that's not a fair comparison, the A50 was tested using an older version of Antutu, use same versions for the comparison.
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by adeniyilamlek(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gptech:

Erm, that's not a fair comparison, the A50 was tested using an older version of Antutu, use same versions for the comparison.
sarcasm
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Gptech(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
adeniyilamlek:
sarcasm
Naaaa, its the truth, they used version 7 for the Galaxy A50 and version 8 for the Redmi note 8, the version 8 definitely gives higher scores.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Klarge0137: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tiztonio:
Here it is grin
You see..... Xiaomi still win
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by Justarandomguy: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
A, J series are the budget phones. What do u expect. S and note series are the flagships
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by ksly24(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tiztonio:

Here it is grin
Have you checked geekbench, 3dmark, gfxbench?, its not only antutu that does benchmarking bro.
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by ksly24(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Justarandomguy:
A, J series are the budget phones. What do u expect. S and note series are the flagships
You are wrong here bro, so you will call the galaxy A80 budget phone?
Re: Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown by dayveed1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'd still choose A50 over any xiaomi phones over and over. I will even choose A30 over K20 PRO any day.. Don't ask me why.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Solution Center / Mtn Bis On Android Blocked??? / Help Me Get Glo 4G On My D855

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.