Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi (29321 Views)

Buhari Renames National Stadium Abuja After MKO Abiola / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Pls forward this your new year message to your bigoted father, it is his new new gift from his adorable but curses son. He deserve it more than I do m yes pls rot in hell immediately after.that.

Waste of sperm.

That drunk should have used a condom

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

We aren't part of you, we own you.

Do fast and come hawk gala in January.

Afonja ndi enwe nwuruanwu.

Dead monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Sonnyboom: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
We all know Ihedioha is yet to commission a single road, he as been busy chasing Okorocha woman friend undergarments. He will will not be taking credit for the development Okorocha brought about in Imo.

Ihedioha should get to work instead of getting to.propaganda.

xelly:

You must be a he GOAT to say that. Come and see Imo state now compared to what Rochas did to it.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Sonnyboom: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Your father is the only drunk here n you are a typical example of his sperm a colossal rretard. What more do I need say pls get a rope or face the lagoon n do us all a favor before we take on 2020. Thank u as u perish in hell.

Mcquine:

Waste of sperm.

That drunk should have used a condom
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by xelly: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnyboom:
We all know Ihedioha is yet to commission a single road, he as been busy chasing Okorocha woman friend undergarments. He will will not be taking credit for the development Okorocha brought about in Imo.

He won't commission junks. We are happy with the level of things he has done. He has taken the steps in the right direction.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by IgboSomalia: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mcquine:

Dead monkeys.

Olori pelebe masanfani omo elede.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Your father is the only drunk here n you are a typical example of his sperm a colossal rretard. What more do I need say pls get a rope or face the lagoon n do us all a favor before we take on 2020. Thank u as u perish in hell.

SonnyFool.

Son of a drunk fool

Son of w.h.o.r.e.

Yoruba's are a curse to the world entirety.

You kid's would be as useless as you are I'm sure of that

It's runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Olori pelebe masanfani omo elede.

Monkey from Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by BeerParlour: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by mmadukoma: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
You are my Governor carry go and undo any useless project you found in Imo.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by kaycexx(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
But Governor Ihedioha is building roads in Imo state.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by kaycexx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnyboom:

Ihedioha is working and building roads so don’t worry you gonna see the end result.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Sonnyboom: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yoruba are useless to the world ... Lol.
Na Yoruba translate the bible for your foolish tribe O. The same Yoruba is where over 90% of your grandfather father you n your unborn run to make it in life so you don't perish from poverty.

Abeg make I leave you with the foolishness you inherited from your bigoted father n mother. I am a billion class above them in every ramification I must not be caught in the gutters with lowlife oaf like u.

Mcquine:

SonnyFool.

Son of a drunk fool

Son of w.h.o.r.e.

Yoruba's are a curse to the world entirety.

You kid's would be as useless as you are I'm sure of that

It's runs in your blood.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Yoruba are useless to the world ... Lol.
Na Yoruba translate the bible for your foolish tribe O. The same Yoruba is where over 90% of your grandfather father you n your unborn run to make it in life so you don't perish from poverty.

Abeg make I leave you with the foolishness you inherited from your bigoted father n mother. I am a billion class above them in every ramification I must not be caught in the gutters with lowlife oaf like u.

The same street gutter your w.h.o.r.e of a mother was picked up from.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Mrexcell(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/ihedioha-renames-jacob-zuma-road-owerri-after-mbazuluike-amaechi/?fbclid=IwAR1fkoL03XXHLsU3uuyObedbcTWCM6H9Hal48GLGXkovcQjoH04zsI7lPrc

Ihedioha has done the right thing what has Zuma contributed to the development of imo state and Nigeria in general to even deserve a street and a statue in imo? How many streets in south africa has been named after any nigerian leader? Rochas was just suffering from inferiority complex that was why he was wasting billions to idolize and immortalize foriegn corrupt leaders who have not impacted his people in any way. I just hate that useless man.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Udopasa: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
GGirll:

How many roads are named after a Nigerian elder states man or ex president in south africa? myopic thinkers. Imolites don't want Zuma road as a people and d governor we voted with clear n good conscience must do d wishes of his people. Pls tell your governor to build a road n name it after Zuma or rochas or anything ok.
And renaming a road after Mbazulike Amaechi who have no known footprint in Imo state should be a priority to a government that claims it wants to rebuild?

What happened to constructing a new road or an aviation school and naming it after Mbazulike Amaechi to sign post his achievements in the aviation industry?

Which ever way you wanna look at it, Ihedioha is simply rehashing iberiberism and he must be made to understand that lest he takes it to another level.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Udopasa: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
osusuallstars:

You are a fool , even if he build 1000 new roads, there is still need to Chang that road name after Zuma . even Obasanjo name will be better
And your stupidity wouldn't allow you urge the governor to build his projects and name it after who ever he wishes to?

The interest of the people is more in the projects and not who it's named after. Renaming a road that came into existence in less than a decade is a rehash of iberiberism.
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by Yorubaskullmine: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Mcquine:

Dead monkeys.
grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Renames Jacob Zuma Road Owerri After Mbazuluike Amaechi by buyyvidalista: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2020
<a href="https://www.vidalista20.com/vidalista-10-mg/">Vidalista 10 | FDA Verified Medicine | Upto 50% Extra OFF</a> Vidalista 20 leads you to the path of ultimate blissful chemistry which is 100% FDA Approved &amp; 100% Quality assurance. Free Shipping + Up to 50% OFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.