Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop (2729 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Order For Your Push Up Strapless Backless Bra Now!!! / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by Nomannaz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
With The Aid Of photoshop Christian Man Wears viral Lady A Gown!!! Check Previous Post for earlier report on our Instagram Page.

Earlier Today we posted a photo of lady on our Instagram page who dressed half a naked that made a guy on twitter react.

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/lady-who-dressed-in-black-bra-now-photoshop/

Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by Lanretoye(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
You have to photoshop the suspended twitter account too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by dawnomike(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Very good work! grin
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by Kestolove(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
May God bless u, u for wear her hijab

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by yanabasee(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2019
This would've safe the guy's account from suspension....
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by belente(m): 2:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Well Doné good job
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by saintvc(m): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2019
creativity
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by Jakumo(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Some of the ugliest people on earth, also happen to be the most deluded, in that they have no idea how butt-ugly they are.

This woman is obviously so proud of her droopy little grandma udders, as evidenced by the smug look on her face has she exposes those sorry appendages for the world to see.

I'd sooner pet my dog, than be forced to touch anybody's geriatric, droopy, leathery, deflated and flat dugs.

Thank goodness I am not a medical practitioner of any sort, because I just cannot envision having to examine ugly people to earn my salary.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by MetaPhysical: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Jakumo:
Some of the ugliest people on earth, also happen to be the most deluded, in that they have no idea how butt-ugly they are.

This woman is obviously so proud of her droopy little grandma udders, as evidenced by the smug look on her face has she exposes those sorry appendages for the world to see.

I'd sooner pet my dog, than be forced to touch anybody's geriatric, droopy, leathery, deflated and flat dugs.

Thank goodness I am not a medical practitioner of any sort, because I just cannot envision having to examine ugly people to earn my salary.

Kaaii!!
Aaah aah!!! shocked
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by braimeddy: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Was her hand amputated?
Re: Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop by sunnedee2: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jakumo:

Ah Ah!
You are so ash!!! grin grin grin

On a more serious note, you are on point.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Glowing Skin And Get Slim / What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! / For LADIES: Do You Like To Wear High Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.