Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji (1108 Views)

What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? / “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by ipreach: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has stated that she can't wait to find her own husband and make a beautiful bride.

Linda made this known in the post she made on her Instagram page on Monday night.

According to he;
"Don't lie, I'll make a beautiful bride!. Lol. Can't wait to find mine!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6trQxUH4f-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Recall that the Imo State popular blogger was on Wednesday 28th March, 2018, got engaged to her ex-boyfriend though things didn't work out for both of them of which she said they are "not suitable partners."

On September 2018, she gave birth to a baby boy, Jayce Jeremi, in a hospital in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States.

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/cant-wait-to-find-mine-own-husband-linda-ikeji.html

Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2019
She's hopeful, I like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by adewest1999(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2019
grin Until dem nak you anoda belle

1 Like

Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Jokerman(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Lies o... We must feminist together grin.. Just like Oprah tongue
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Can someone explain to me why men are always warry of successful women?
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2019
She has the rest of her life to find one. I wish more luck to her on the search.
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by lilmax(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
When the dust settles down grin

One of the hypocritical female in Nigeria, deceived women,fell pregnant, now she wants a man grin

Why can't she walk up to a man instead of waiting? Abi her own feminism doesn't allow that?
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Jodha(f): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Yhull have to come down from yhur high horses first...ma'am
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Shiloh 2019 is over, wait on Shiloh 2020. undecided
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by saintvc(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2019
every woman dream is to get married
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:20am On Dec 31, 2019
You never ready, when you are, you will pick me agbero and clean him up.
Cuz if she has common sense she will know that at her age, no man at the same age will be single and if she finds one, he will either be poor or be a wife beater. Probably why he can't keep a woman
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin

She no wan carry last for house

Madam with this energy na fuckboys dey show your dm this 2020.

Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by GOFRONT(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2019
......A Woman's greatest laurel is a Husband..........NwaAmaikpe (2019)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Charleys: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Even Linda dey find husband. After she don get pikin for another man.

Jayce don suffer.
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by mamajj17(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokerman:
Lies o... We must feminist together grin.. Just like Oprah tongue

But Oprah has a Man !!!
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Ayobami7(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
废话
Re: 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji by Ranchhoddas: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
A man is a woman's crowning achievement -- NwaAmaikpe, 2019 grin grin

(Paraphrased)

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Toyboy, 35, Lifts Lid On ‘passionate’ S3x With OAP 45 YEARS His Senior / Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . / Just In: Husband Agrees To Be Flogged 100 Strokes Of Cane Over Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.