Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. (5854 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Zues123: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Hello Guys,

I started my family 3 years ago with a salary of 40k per month and now I can over a million Naira. I remember every month I will give my wife 30k to run the house and I will manage with 10k for transportation and feeding during work hours and my wife will go naked and pray on the money and over night God blesses us with a amazing job that surpasses our understanding. You Don’t need money to manage marriage you need Grace.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Ladies listen well and listen carefully don't settle for less go for the rich guys all these broke guys opening threads daily saying they can run a family for 30k are all fustrated even their sister's can't marry a man that earns 30k not to talk off friends.......They're all out here looking for who to trap they should go and marry their family members with 30k not us

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Chai bro dash me.sontin na
Like 5k.bikonu

2 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2019
congratulations!
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2019
If you don’t have an understanding and supportive partner, don’t try this please. Establish first

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by spyglaxx: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Do not try this at home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by skyoboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies listen well and listen carefully don't settle for less go for the rich guys all these broke guys opening threads daily saying they can run a family for 30k are all fustrated even their sister's can't marry a man that earns 30k not to talk off friends.......They're all out here looking for who to trap they should go and marry their family members with 30k not us

And some foolish ones will still listen to this. Most ladies giving negative advice on marriage are products of broken marriages and still wants to drags other gullible ones into the same situation. How much do you earn? How much is your brother earning? Were you born into millions?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by 2dice01: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Your wife go naked and pray on the money

Some slaywife will go naked and swear for you if you drop such amount

11 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Akanchawa.
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by 2dice01: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Most people with this mentality came from a broke home so they think marriage is Proverty Alleviation Program grin

The type of lady that loves Pepper dem wedding
After 3month you guys will be drinking Garri and Salt grin

Then by the 6month you pack out cus you can't come and suffer after your Primary suffering in your father house cheesy

if he earn 30k ..if you earn 20-30k that's 50k

Abi you no go work cus you be fine girl with big nyash

Couples with determination can works things out

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by 24kmagic: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Oya oooo

All ye chronic bachelors, go and do the needful.

As I de so, I de go Benin tomorrow go meet my babe family hahaha

If I hear....
Team 2030

3 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by gbami(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
.. Guys...This lady is an example of the ladies you should run away from....Wetin dey their head nah money...You will find someone that will bring the money, but with an anger issue...then you will end up being a punching bag..Is money important? Yes...But that should not be the first thing you look for in a man...

16 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by michlins(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Dear woman. This is just one of rare occasions where there has been a change of Fortune and can't be used as a criteria for marriage. Make sure you and your partner have strong financial footing. An established business. You don't build marriage on dreams because reality will always sink in. Come 2020, hustle hard and stop trying to justify mediocrity. I no get money for sure but that doesn't mean I don't desire the good things of life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by michlins(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2019
gbami:
.. Guys...This lady is an example of the ladies you should run away from....Wetin dey their head nah money...You will find someone that will bring the money, but with an anger issue...then you will end up being a punching bag..Is money important? Yes...But that should not be the first thing you look for in a man...
no go hustle. Make as much money as you can as a man. Money stops nonsense oh. For instance, you don't want a situation you go like touch body and your wife will be complaining she's too tired from providing for the family. She would tell you to use that same strength you want waste on her to go make money and take care of her like other men. You will cry come nairaland and we will just use your situation catch cruise

7 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Alfather: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
if you also earn to support him with his 30k salary is it bad? A man who earns millions can be broke tomorrow, and a broke man can be a millionaire. remember that women are help mate and not liability mate. Any any thing you do let love lead.

6 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by MJBOLT: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2019
i would have taken the op serious if he used his main account

2 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Larryfest(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Alfather:
if you also earn to support him with his 30k salary is it bad? A man who earns millions can be broke tomorrow, and a broke man can be a millionaire. remember that women are help mate and not liability mate. Any any thing you do let love lead.
Lol, you are funny sef. How can she also earn to support when there's nothing in her brain or you think most of this ladies out there now have anything upstairs aside eating, make-up and sex

4 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by faithfull18(f): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Alfather: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol, you are funny sef. How can she also earn to support when there's nothing in her brain or you think most of this ladies out there now have anything upstairs aside eating, make-up and sex
i think women of this modern age needs the right education. Since have being in this romance section, my love for women has wax cold. It takes a man to make a woman, but it takes a nation to make a man.

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Born2Breed(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
It does not matter where you start from.

If you want happiness..marry for LOVE.

If you want happiness and security..marry for LOVE and MONEY.

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by TheFacelessMan: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
For once. This is non-fiction.

I know a guy who was unemployed who was dating a girl earning 250k.

They were a bit worried about his future income but she persevered.

9 months after, his 1st job was 280k.

Within a year, the Naira/Dollar crisis started and his salary swelled to 800k+ now. Hers peaked at 350k.

Work hard and leave the rest to God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by arinzos(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
2dice01:
Your wife go naked and pray on the money

Some slaywife will go naked and swear for you if you drop such amount
Hahahaha ; grin grin grin
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by arinzos(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
For once. This is non-fiction.

I know a guy who was unemployed who was dating a girl earning 250k.

They were a bit worried about his future income but she persevered.

9 months after, his 1st job was 280k.

Within a year, the Naira/Dollar crisis started and his salary swelled to 800k+ now. Hers peaked at 350k.

Work hard and leave the rest to God.
But this is not Always the Case.

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by gbami(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
michlins:
no go hustle. Make as much money as you can as a man. Money stops nonsense oh. For instance, you don't want a situation you go like touch body and your wife will be complaining she's too tired from providing for the family. She would tell you to use that same strength you want waste on her to go make money and take care of her like other men. You will cry come nairaland and we will just use your situation catch cruise
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by TheFacelessMan: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
[/sup][sup]7
arinzos:

But this is not Always the Case.

Yeah unfortunately. But you know....

Pendulum of Life can shift either ways. From rich to very poor and otherwise.

But it's sensible to marry a spouse with brains and plans. Not a directionless fellow.

4 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by praz001(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Waiting for team I Can t .... lipsrsealed

The reason why there are lots of ritual case is because most ladies do not believe in humble beginning.....

Rich, Wealthy! bla! bla! bla!...

Every great thing starts small...... if you do not want to grow from the bottom, then be ready to learn from the bottom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by arinzos(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
[/sup][sup]7

Yeah unfortunately. But you know....

Pendulum of Life can shift either ways. From rich to very poor and otherwise.

But it's sensible to marry a spouse with brains and plans. Not a directionless fellow.
Yea...I agree with you.
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by gbami(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2019
michlins:
My Bro... I go feed you and your family very well...What earn in a month will feed your family for 6months...
Let go back to that bitch....
Girls like her will always go for the highest bidder..I love u, I love u..wait until you go broke or pretend to be broke...then you'll see their true colours...Get stroke and see her banging your Dr...She has a broke bitch mentality... Marriage is their poverty alleviation program...Her parents can barely feed her..so..any rich guys is a potential financial problem solver

8 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Richnerd69: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Respect Man...

I remember when I got my first job before I was prompted to go do my masters. I was just earning about 210k and my mom was asking me to go and marry. I felt I needed to establish myself before getting married. My standard was to get a house and a car and some good ledger balance before tying the knot. 4yrs after , now, my pay slip is something else I never imagined and I think it's high time I did settle down... But when i look around , I see ladies coming only for what I have. I'm a fine young man, barely 30, no doubts, but will I find someone genuine . Ladies are something else these days and I wish I had married earlier on.

Guys that are earning low should consider taking up responsibilities. Don't wait till you have it in abundance...

14 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Not every woman is money-hungry or materialistic. The right woman for you will love you, irrespective of how much money you have.

5 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2019
gbami:
My Bro... I go feed you and your family very well...What earn in a month will feed your family for 6months...
Let go back to that bitch....
Girls like her will always go for the highest bidder..I love u, I love u..wait until you go broke or pretend to be broke...then you'll see their true colours...Get stroke and see her banging your Dr...She has a broke bitch mentality... Marriage is their poverty alleviation program...Her parents can barely feed her..so..any rich guys is a potential financial problem solver
bros abeg I fit talk to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.