Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,273 members, 6,243,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 12:48 PM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (7248 Views)

The Journey To MARS Took 7 Months And 300 Million Miles / Help:my Iphone Took Pictures By Itself Last Night. / China’s CCTV Surveillance Network Took Just 7 Minutes To Capture BBC Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https:///2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by espirito(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dedecocorp@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2020
espirito:
Dedecocorp@gmail.com
Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by basitayoola7: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Basitayoola7@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by MightySparrow: 3:13am On Feb 11, 2020
oloyinjo@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
basitayoola7:
Basitayoola7@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
oloyinjo@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
MightySparrow:
oloyinjo@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by MightySparrow: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?

No, with what name did you send it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
MightySparrow:

No, with what name did you send it?

damianchiemezie
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by MightySparrow: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2020
damianchiemezie:

damianchiemezie
I will check, thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
I will check, thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pls, I'll like to read.

yemmytee007@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yemmyteespeed007:
Pls, I'll like to read.

yemmytee007@gmail.com

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by MightySparrow: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2020
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome

I have finally downloaded the back .thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by bemagnify: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Send pls bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
bemagnify:
Send pls bemazunity@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by bemagnify: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

Thanks sir
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2020
bemagnify:

Thanks sir

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Jeriano10911: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Emakporjeriano@gmail.com pls send me
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jeriano10911:
Emakporjeriano@gmail.com pls send me

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yemmyteespeed007:
Pls, I'll like to read.

yemmytee007@gmail.com

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it
yes bro. Thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yemmyteespeed007:
yes bro. Thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
oloyinjo@gmail.com

Hope you received it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by MightySparrow: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Hope you received it?

Yeah, thanks alot
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by slyfox35(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please I will love to read it
slyfoxji35@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
slyfox35:
Please I will love to read it
slyfoxji35@gmail.com

Check your email.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by slyfox35(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Check your email.
Thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2020
slyfox35:

Thanks

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Skseries: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https:///2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

I love you.
can I still get it pls gzmztj@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Vs Griffin 25mm RTA / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now / Free Internet Browsing On Decoder Modem On Hitv, Mytv, Dstv, Strong, Space Decod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.