Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,251 members, 6,243,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 12:16 PM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (7247 Views)

The Journey To MARS Took 7 Months And 300 Million Miles / Help:my Iphone Took Pictures By Itself Last Night. / China’s CCTV Surveillance Network Took Just 7 Minutes To Capture BBC Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by BenDanor(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2020
benedictdanor@gmail.com

thanks alot. I'm grateful
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2020
BenDanor:
benedictdanor@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 2:25am On May 10, 2020
What so many people confront me with

----

Since I published 'Beneath the Gloss'_ I have been confronted severally by my readers with this question:

"Where can I get 'Illumination' the continuation of 'Beneath the Gloss'?

I have always begged them to exercise patience while I take enough time to give them what they need. I don't rush writing.

However, I wanted to release *Illumination* last month but there was an interruption galore.

My laptop was stolen and I lost some of the files I didn't backup, including 'What Makes Your Writing A Masterpiece'

Thank God, I didn't lose 'Illumination'. It rests peacefully in my Google Drive.�

But what of a book I have been writing since last year? I lost more than half of the files. I almost shed tears...no, I have to be Frank. I shed tears when people that preorderd the book asked me their copy. It wasn't funny. �

Because of this loss, I took an oath to write a better copy. One that will shock the world.

Gbam, I began my research about writing, devoting half of 24 hours everyday to my dream. Needless to say, I abandoned finishing up 'Illumination' [ for the moment ]

I have traced the origin of good writing from Homer, Aristotle, Shakespeare_ to today. Reading a great number of books about writing. Excluding your usual Style Guide *Elements of Style* by William Strunk and E.B White

In a bid to carry everyone along, I talked about nonfiction and fiction. So if you hope to write someday--- whether fiction or nonfiction--- this book will aid you.

Some of you blog, create email newsletter, create content. Some of you are contemplating of writing their first book. Good. But, don't continue that project unless you read this book.

I don't need to persuade you. People attest to my expertise.

I got this from one of my readers/ subscribers, who secretly wishes to read 'Illumination'

I finished your book in two days. A nice companion during this lockdown.
Great book with life directions, told with an African unique style of storytelling.
I am glad I got a copy. More ink to your pen, more inspirations to your style. I am sharing it with my children, as we are all at home anyway.

Once again, the book is great.

Pegba Fajinmi
---
Second Review

Unedited

I just finished reading that marvelous piece. Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind.

, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge. I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance
---

I have a pile of reviews but I hardly show you. I have my reasons, anyway.

So, my friend, get this book at a discount now. Once it is released, [ perhaps middle of this month] the price goes back to 5k.

P.S

Even if you don't aim to write someday, you will find this book life-changing as I took time to address so many issues of humanity---using them as specimens to teach _the craft of writing_

Preorder here --- https:///2348153680779

Or Reply this message.

You have no time.
_

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 1:02am On May 12, 2020
BenDanor:
benedictdanor@gmail.com

Did you get it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by BenDanor(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?
yes thanks alot Sir. I appreciate
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2020
BenDanor:

yes thanks alot Sir. I appreciate

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
damianchiemezie:
What so many people confront me with

----

Since I published 'Beneath the Gloss'_ I have been confronted severally by my readers with this question:

"Where can I get 'Illumination' the continuation of 'Beneath the Gloss'?

I have always begged them to exercise patience while I take enough time to give them what they need. I don't rush writing.

However, I wanted to release *Illumination* last month but there was an interruption galore.

My laptop was stolen and I lost some of the files I didn't backup, including 'What Makes Your Writing A Masterpiece'

Thank God, I didn't lose 'Illumination'. It rests peacefully in my Google Drive.�

But what of a book I have been writing since last year? I lost more than half of the files. I almost shed tears...no, I have to be Frank. I shed tears when people that preorderd the book asked me their copy. It wasn't funny. �

Because of this loss, I took an oath to write a better copy. One that will shock the world.

Gbam, I began my research about writing, devoting half of 24 hours everyday to my dream. Needless to say, I abandoned finishing up 'Illumination' [ for the moment ]

I have traced the origin of good writing from Homer, Aristotle, Shakespeare_ to today. Reading a great number of books about writing. Excluding your usual Style Guide *Elements of Style* by William Strunk and E.B White

In a bid to carry everyone along, I talked about nonfiction and fiction. So if you hope to write someday--- whether fiction or nonfiction--- this book will aid you.

Some of you blog, create email newsletter, create content. Some of you are contemplating of writing their first book. Good. But, don't continue that project unless you read this book.

I don't need to persuade you. People attest to my expertise.

I got this from one of my readers/ subscribers, who secretly wishes to read 'Illumination'

I finished your book in two days. A nice companion during this lockdown.
Great book with life directions, told with an African unique style of storytelling.
I am glad I got a copy. More ink to your pen, more inspirations to your style. I am sharing it with my children, as we are all at home anyway.

Once again, the book is great.

Pegba Fajinmi
---
Second Review

Unedited

I just finished reading that marvelous piece. Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind.

, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge. I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance
---

I have a pile of reviews but I hardly show you. I have my reasons, anyway.

So, my friend, get this book at a discount now. Once it is released, [ perhaps middle of this month] the price goes back to 5k.

P.S

Even if you don't aim to write someday, you will find this book life-changing as I took time to address so many issues of humanity---using them as specimens to teach _the craft of writing_

Preorder here --- https:///2348153680779

Or Reply this message.

You have no time.
_

Coming soon
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Faithful4real(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
Okohfaithful@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2020
Faithful4real:
Okohfaithful@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2020
Faithful4real:
Okohfaithful@gmail.com

Did you get it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Faithful4real(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?

Yes. Thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2020
It is a good thing to learn from experience
Experience from an author who has spent ‘11’ years writing and failing and writing and learning; with sweat, tears, and blood.
Until he gets the secrets to good writing and swears to show you the secrets in a book so that you will not face the same difficulties and failures he encountered in mastering his craft.
Here is the rub: have you been writing but no improvement? You read and reread your works several times but still dissatisfied. And sometimes anger wells up as you keep deleting and rewriting. Something tells you there are things you still need to work on to improve but you don't know them.
Don't worry. You just need to spend a few hours on the pages of this book to find your faults and correct them.
And the beautiful thing is: ‘What Makes Your Writing a masterpiece’ is a book that includes fiction and nonfiction in its teachings.

So I ask:

Are you a storyteller?

A content creator?

A copywriter?

A blogger?

A Freelance writer?

Or do you plan to write books someday? Books that will sell?
This book is for you. You will get to escape the pains of the author's bad writing--before now--within hours.
So
Tell me a few things I will learn in this book. Good.
You will learn:

How to drive in your reader with an absorbing first sentence. [ First things first ]

What differentiates good writing [ a masterpiece] from bad one.

How to hold your reader by hand until he finishes reading your work.

What you should apply in your writing to make it pleasurable for the reader [ imagine your reader taking an oath to finish reading your work ]

What readers hate most in writing and should be avoided [ It took me 5 years to discover this ]

How to apply the psychology of persuasion in your writing. [ Beauty of selling]

The importance of ease, flow in writing. [ You don't want your reader to feel a headache reading your work ]
To mention but a few. It is a book someone would call an encyclopedia of writing.

You know you are a writer. No doubt. Everyone writes. Get your copy and avoid the disgrace of bad writing, and be prepared to make lots of money writing.

____
To be released on 9th June.
Preorder 2k [ App-$5 ]

Price 5k. [ App--$11]

To preorder, click here

https://paystack.com/pay/wnuslpdnkk

Or transfer to 3063061694. Acc name: Ugwuoke Damian Chiemezie. First Bank.

Send proof of payment to damianchiemezie8@gmail.com
Or Whatsup: 08153680779

Bonus:
*Everyone Writes* by [Ann Handley] worth = $8

*How to Write*

*How to write and Get Paid* by group of Foreign writers = Worth = $30

*Elements of Style* by Strunk & White = Worth = $ 6

*Copywriting Secrets* by Prowriting Aid Company] worth = $14

*You are a Writer* by Jeff Goins & Mae Sarah worth = 4$

P.S: Only the first 20 persons get the bonus. As of now, only 7 persons remain.

P.S: %100 Money Back Guarantee if you feel you wasted your money. You just need to send mail here for a refund. sagespub@hotmail.com

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
cry
damianchiemezie:
It is a good thing to learn from experience
Experience from an author who has spent ‘11’ years writing and failing and writing and learning; with sweat, tears, and blood.
Until he gets the secrets to good writing and swears to show you the secrets in a book so that you will not face the same difficulties and failures he encountered in mastering his craft.
Here is the rub: have you been writing but no improvement? You read and reread your works several times but still dissatisfied. And sometimes anger wells up as you keep deleting and rewriting. Something tells you there are things you still need to work on to improve but you don't know them.
Don't worry. You just need to spend a few hours on the pages of this book to find your faults and correct them.
And the beautiful thing is: ‘What Makes Your Writing a masterpiece’ is a book that includes fiction and nonfiction in its teachings.

So I ask:

Are you a storyteller?

A content creator?

A copywriter?

A blogger?

A Freelance writer?

Or do you plan to write books someday? Books that will sell?
This book is for you. You will get to escape the pains of the author's bad writing--before now--within hours.
So
Tell me a few things I will learn in this book. Good.
You will learn:

How to drive in your reader with an absorbing first sentence. [ First things first ]

What differentiates good writing [ a masterpiece] from bad one.

How to hold your reader by hand until he finishes reading your work.

What you should apply in your writing to make it pleasurable for the reader [ imagine your reader taking an oath to finish reading your work ]

What readers hate most in writing and should be avoided [ It took me 5 years to discover this ]

How to apply the psychology of persuasion in your writing. [ Beauty of selling]

The importance of ease, flow in writing. [ You don't want your reader to feel a headache reading your work ]
To mention but a few. It is a book someone would call an encyclopedia of writing.

You know you are a writer. No doubt. Everyone writes. Get your copy and avoid the disgrace of bad writing, and be prepared to make lots of money writing.

____
To be released on 9th June.
Preorder 2k [ App-$5 ]

Price 5k. [ App--$11]

To preorder, click here

https://paystack.com/pay/wnuslpdnkk

Or transfer to 3063061694. Acc name: Ugwuoke Damian Chiemezie. First Bank.

Send proof of payment to damianchiemezie8@gmail.com
Or Whatsup: 08153680779

Bonus:
*Everyone Writes* by [Ann Handley] worth = $8

*How to Write*

*How to write and Get Paid* by group of Foreign writers = Worth = $30

*Elements of Style* by Strunk & White = Worth = $ 6

*Copywriting Secrets* by Prowriting Aid Company] worth = $14

*You are a Writer* by Jeff Goins & Mae Sarah worth = 4$

P.S: Only the first 20 persons get the bonus. As of now, only 7 persons remain.

P.S: %100 Money Back Guarantee if you feel you wasted your money. You just need to send mail here for a refund. sagespub@hotmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2020
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2020
Thank you very much for this book. It changed my perspective about life. God bless you.

I will like to be notified when the continuation is out.

I also write to ask for your permission to share the book with my family and friends if it is okay with you.

Thanks

Chibuikem.

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2020
kiss
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2020
Good
damianchiemezie:
Thank you very much for this book. It changed my perspective about life. God bless you.

I will like to be notified when the continuation is out.

I also write to ask for your permission to share the book with my family and friends if it is okay with you.

Thanks

Chibuikem.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
BenDanor:
benedictdanor@gmail.com

You are most welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Growing up, I wanted to be a writer but lost interest because I thought it was impossible.

This piece simplifies writing and is a vivid illustration of the saying that writing is for everyone. Succinctly put, this is a master craft. ---- *Kweku Nuamah [Grammarian & Co-founder of Youth Alive for Africa*--Ghana]

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
oscarvicto:
Newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com

All right
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chimaobiccu@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Chimaobiccu@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Chimaobiccu@gmail.com
Did you get it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Beneath the Gloss

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

I hope you later got it?

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by funstufz: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beneath the Gloss

Please, a copy

aryore@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
funstufz:
Beneath the Gloss

Please, a copy

aryore@gmail.com.

Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by horlar22(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https:///2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.
oladejiisrael55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Vs Griffin 25mm RTA / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now / Free Internet Browsing On Decoder Modem On Hitv, Mytv, Dstv, Strong, Space Decod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.