Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,976 members, 5,879,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 06:07 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (12048 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.

4 Likes

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by lekzy116(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wow, i will appreciate and love to read this. olamilekanlekzy7@gmail.com. Thanks Op
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01
lekzy116:
Wow, i will appreciate and love to read this.

olamilekanlekzy7@gmail.com.
Thanks Op

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Hahjascho(m): 11:08am On Jan 03
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Danielawrence(m): 11:10am On Jan 03
Danielawrence4@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04
Hahjascho:
isaacajayi277@gmail.com ..... forward it pls.

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04
Danielawrence:
Danielawrence4@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by SadikuO: 1:50am On Jan 05
Adenugaopeyemi10 @gmail.com

Interested
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06
SadikuO:
Adenugaopeyemi10 @gmail.com

Interested

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Brunicekid(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06
My Mail:
ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06
Brunicekid:
My Mail:

ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Chixco95(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06
hafeezoluwatosin@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Cardinal80: 10:25pm On Jan 06
ezecardinal80@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by DRadical001: 10:53pm On Jan 06
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

I love you.

Pls send asaheed85@yahoo.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Ikennablue(m): 5:44am On Jan 07
Please Ikenna.myworld@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:31am On Jan 07
Chixco95:
hafeezoluwatosin@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:38am On Jan 07
Cardinal80:
ezecardinal80@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:40am On Jan 07
DRadical001:

Pls send asaheed85@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:47am On Jan 07
Ikennablue:
Please Ikenna.myworld@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:19am On Jan 08
A call to action

This message is for those who have not read this book. I understand you are busy but make it a part of your 2020 reading _lists_ else you will be missing out. Honestly...

I have not been posting the reviews here to avoid some...

But we shall look at the last four reviews before we entered 2020.

Try to read now because the sequel _Illumination_ will be out this year

Watch out�

Emelda Esmond ( Enugu State)

Law Student

[Unedited]

The novel itself is a satire.

It's a novel filled with wisdom.

I learnt so many things in that novel.

The need to apply wisdom everywhere.

In marriage, to build yourself eveñ when you don't have anyone to support you

And so on,
I enjoyed the novel.

Since it's a personal speaker... I felt it was all in reality like my daddy advising me

Please send the story illumination
Lemme complete it.

Anthony Chukwubuikem ( Imo State)

Public Speaker/ Graphics Designer

[ Unedited]:

Awesome awesome, awesome writing. That's all that filled my mind as I read through your novel.

It's wonderful how you succeeded in embedding several life lessons into one book, striking the point in each case.

You surely have a lot to offer and I'm poised to learn from you.

Thank you for gifting me this invaluable novel

Ridman ( Oyo State)

Poet

[ Unedited]:

I'm done with _Beneath the gloss_ , I found it worthy of rereading million times, for there's lot of wisdom embedded in the text

In fact, you're outstanding witty writer

May God bless and elevate your ink

Thanks sir, in fact, I owe you a sturdy gratitude for the wonderful advice given to me and secret unveiling to me.
I do appreciate it sir.

Mathew Okebe ( Lagos State)

Playwright and Poet

[ Unedited]:

You're a great Writer sir. I'm really enjoying your book.. Thank you so much sir

Only your preface and the About the Book itself is a huge message!

If I had known you before you wrote your "BENEATH THE GLOSS" I'd said you wrote it because of me, or through my story!
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10
Still trending
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by yerobiukini(m): 12:28am On Jan 11
Yekini.robiu2002@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by hardewaih(m): 8:15am On Jan 11
Pls I want a taste of the book too
Sheriffhardewale@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:31am On Jan 11
yerobiukini:
Yekini.robiu2002@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:32am On Jan 11
hardewaih:
Pls I want a taste of the book too

Sheriffhardewale@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:26am On Jan 16
Still open. Get your copy and learn
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:16am On Jan 16
thanks I very gotten it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by arokoola(m): 11:40am On Jan 16
I would appreciate a copy too
Thanks
arokoola@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Yohans(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16
Also interested
Raysmak2fit@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by dollynnn(f): 3:13pm On Jan 16
anidolyn@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Educonomist: 3:22pm On Jan 16
I'm interested.... jidiagi@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by yerobiukini(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18
Received. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange / All Uniben New Admitted Student, Meet A Final Year Student Of Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.