Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,972 members, 5,879,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 05:19 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (12043 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by johndaviv(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18
looks very good cover.
best assignment help
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Marcelo290(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18
Gotten, thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ayomide8990(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19
ANTONINEUTRON:
am also interested antonineutron@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19
arokoola:
I would appreciate a copy too
Thank

arokoola@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19
Yohans:
Also interested
Raysmak2fit@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19
dollynnn:
anidolyn@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19
Educonomist:
I'm interested.... jidiagi@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19
Marcelo290:
damianchiemezie Igborchika@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19
ayomide8990:
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by tomiwaaa(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ayomide8990(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thanks You Sir.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by yerobiukini(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Received sir
Thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by zurielsam(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

adekeyesamuel81@gmail.com

will be glad if i get it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Algebrah: 8:57pm On Jan 23
oiadebayo22@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26
ANTONINEUTRON:
am also interested ann@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26
zurielsam:

adekeyesamuel81@gmail.com

will be glad if i get it
Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by tomiwaaa(m): 12:54am On Jan 27
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by blessedvisky(m): 3:29am On Jan 27
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

I love you.

iamolafavour@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by zurielsam(m): 9:12am On Jan 27
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Seem thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Citygal: 9:20am On Jan 27
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
I am interested
faithfully04@yahoo.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25am On Jan 28
ANTONINEUTRON:
am also interested ann@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:31am On Jan 28
blessedvisky:

iamolafavour@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Philip4564(m): 9:24am On Jan 28
pls sir I need the book... ajiboyephilip2016@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by tomiwaaa(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:57am On Jan 29
Philip4564:
pls sir I need the book... ajiboyephilip2016@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by NobleRomm(m): 9:56am On Jan 29
bro.i will like to read it.. romanus10.ugw@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Mbbscentric(m): 11:37am On Jan 29
I would love to read it sir.

Drchristcentric@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:20am On Jan 30
tomiwaaa:
adewoleayotomiwa@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25am On Jan 30
NobleRomm:
bro.i will like to read it..
romanus10.ugw@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:29am On Jan 30
Mbbscentric:
I would love to read it sir.

Drchristcentric@gmail.com

Please check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by YINKS89(m): 8:35am On Jan 30
yeancah4barca@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange / All Uniben New Admitted Student, Meet A Final Year Student Of Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.