Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,524 members, 5,776,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 04:56 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (9756 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:59am On Jul 02
Anticipate a greater work.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:03am On Jul 03
kiss
damianchiemezie:
Anticipate a greater work.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:27am On Jul 04
kiss
SadikuO:
Adenugaopeyemi10 @gmail.com

Interested
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Mathfan0147(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04
I'm interested please!!! Ogundipesamuel80@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:45am On Jul 07
Mathfan0147:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:53am On Jul 08
Mathfan0147:

I hope you got it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:40am On Jul 08
Thank you so much, Sir. I just finished reading "Beneath the gloss" and it was worth the read.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:39am On Jul 09
ChemicalReaction:
Thank you so much, Sir.
I just finished reading "Beneath the gloss" and it was worth the read.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:36am On Jul 11
cry
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:15am On Jul 12

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by TIJifeoluwani(m): 10:06am On Jul 12
Please sir, I'm interested.
msg4tij@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13
TIJifeoluwani:
msg4tij@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Honeypot62(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14
I am interested sir.
dave.oluwagbemi@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15
Honeypot62:
I am interested sir.
dave.oluwagbemi@gmail.com
Thanks.

Check your email, Dave
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Honeypot62(m): 12:30am On Jul 16
damianchiemezie:

Check your email, Dave

Thanks so much sir. I've seen it.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:01am On Jul 16
Honeypot62:

Thanks so much sir. I've seen it.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17
cry
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18
TIJifeoluwani:
msg4tij@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kranediggy(m): 6:29am On Jul 20
I want the book too, kranediggy1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20
Kranediggy:
I want the book too, kranediggy1@gmail.com. Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kranediggy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thanks, I will check.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21
Kranediggy:
Thanks, I will check.

All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22
damianchiemezie:

All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Frezhkid10(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23
damianchiemezie:

All right
..please sir..am interested..Frezhkid11@gmail.com...
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23
Frezhkid10:
..please sir..am interested..Frezhkid11@gmail.com...

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by David2O(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Great job sir. I've read it twice grin
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by dahgifted(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23
darmeypelemoh@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Drlateef94: 10:39pm On Jul 23
Thanks..
Lateefadewale360@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gateway Ict Polytechnic Saapade Hnd Form Is Out (check It Out!) / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years / 2017 Shell Nigeria Exploration And Production Company Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.