Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,521 members, 5,776,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 04:29 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (9755 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Drlateef94: 10:40pm On Jul 23
Pls I need it Damian
Lateefaepp
Lateefadewale360@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24
Drlateef94:
Pls I need it Damian
Lateefaepp
Lateefadewale360@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Vicogrin(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25
johnsonvictor517@gmail.com Thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25
Vicogrin:
johnsonvictor517@gmail.com
Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Natural441(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.
osulavictor60@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by jokaf2002(m): 9:25am On Jul 26
Please I need it @ onyekaokafor1515@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by IMM0RTAL(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26
I think it will be interesting. yubedeenoble@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
Natural441:
osulavictor60@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26
jokaf2002:
Please I need it @ onyekaokafor1515@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26
IMM0RTAL:
I think it will be interesting.
yubedeenoble@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27
Natural441:
osulavictor60@gmail.com

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Natural441(m): 9:26am On Jul 28
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
yes thank you very much
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by gabsoft: 9:59am On Jul 28
dkingskid.1@gmail.com. thanks. God bless you
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28
gabsoft:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:02am On Jul 30
gabsoft:

I hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Citygal: 9:12am On Jul 30
Well done Damian, I learnt a lot from your book........ kudos to you.
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31
Citygal:
Well done Damian, I learnt a lot from your book........ kudos to you.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Horluseye(m): 12:47am On Aug 01
solotonex@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01
Horluseye:
solotonex@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:08am On Aug 02
Horluseye:
solotonex@gmail.com

I hope you got it ?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ilemona1999: 3:57pm On Aug 02
dominicokolo10@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03
ilemona1999:
dominicokolo10@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04
ilemona1999:
dominicokolo10@gmail.com

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:56am On Aug 06
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
kiss
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it ?
n
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Umar9: 8:37pm On Aug 07
Lawalw769@gmail.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by queenex(f): 9:36pm On Aug 07
saucemegg@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gateway Ict Polytechnic Saapade Hnd Form Is Out (check It Out!) / 5 College Degrees That Will Be Extinct In 20 Years / 2017 Shell Nigeria Exploration And Production Company Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.