Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,688 members, 5,866,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 01:22 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (11857 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by oluwatimikay: 10:10am On Sep 01
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thank you author, I have received it.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01
oluwatimikay:

Thank you author, I have received it.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03
kiss
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04
gabsoft:
dkingskid.1@gmail.com. thanks. God bless you

Amen
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:35am On Sep 06
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:53am On Sep 08
A masterpiece
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by DeraNwamazi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08
nwankwoe17@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Shimran(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08
ahasheem001@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:09am On Sep 09
DeraNwamazi:
nwankwoe17@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:13am On Sep 09
Shimran:
ahasheem001@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by SILVERLINES: 7:17am On Sep 09
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.
silverlinesuniport@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Shimran(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Downloaded it. Thank you
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:32am On Sep 10
SILVERLINES:
silverlinesuniport@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Winifred468(f): 9:08am On Sep 10
Can I get a copy too please?

winniekenny44@gmail.com

cheesy
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by SILVERLINES: 6:22pm On Sep 10
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
thank you
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Aguemma(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10
I need it sir. Agubataemmanuel2019@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by manuel4real(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10
betjaguy30@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by CHRISTIANJEEH: 12:30am On Sep 11
christianlarjeeh@gmail.com please send to me also thanks in advance
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:32am On Sep 11
Aguemma:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:35am On Sep 11
manuel4real:
betjaguy30@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:49am On Sep 11
CHRISTIANJEEH:
christianlarjeeh@gmail.com
please send to me also
thanks in advance
hg

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12
CHRISTIANJEEH:
christianlarjeeh@gmail.com
please send to me also
thanks in advance

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13
Aguemma:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Aguemma(m): 10:23am On Sep 14
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?

Yes sir. Thanks alot
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14
Aguemma:

Yes sir. Thanks alot

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
gud
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16
Review
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17
A masterpiece

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Annajapheth: 7:32pm On Sep 17
Please I need it sir!!
hannahjapheth@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:55am On Sep 18
Annajapheth:
Please I need it sir!!
hannahjapheth@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19
Annajapheth:
Please I need it sir!!
hannahjapheth@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Annajapheth: 2:50pm On Sep 19
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
Thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / Is Your WAEC Result As You Expected? / Ogun Scraps Tai Solarin University & Merges Four IT Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.